Chapter 136

"I'm ready to give Jason his present. It just arrived" I tell Liam as I add the finishing touches to myself as I look at my text.

"Sexy as ever queenie" Liam's says kissing my head and leading us out

"Sexy as ever queenie" Liam's says kissing my head and leading us out. Jason's gonna freak. I love it.
"Brother" Liam calls out loud and I look around as we get in the foyer to see where he is.
"Yes brother?" he says walking out the kitchen with a bottle water.
"How you feeling?" Liam asks him and he shakes his hand.
"Been better, but I'm good. What you two?" he asks and I smile.
"Always good me" I tell him and he looks to Liam who looks fresh too.
"Good bro, you ready for your present?" Liam asks him and his eyes pop.
"You forgot didn't you bestie. I'm hurt" I tell him holding my hand to my heart and he wraps his arm over my shoulder
"Where isit then bestie?" he asks excited and I point to the front door.
"He runs over and unlocks it opening it to see a box wrapped on the door step. He looks back at me and I nod smiling at him and he picks it up opening it.

Jason,
You are now my brother
& best friend.
You mean the world to us all and we all love you.
I hope this makes you happy as much as you do us.
Love your bestie.
Stacey
Xx

He looks to me grinning and looks back at the box and runs outside further..
"You really bought me a fucking Lamborghini stacey. What the actual fuck! I love you so much right now!!" he says full of giddiness and comes over to me and hugs me hard.
"Thank you so much love" he says and grabs my face kissing my head and running back to his car gassed laughing.
"I have a fucking Lamborghini man. Shittt!" he says looking at it.
"Take a picture of me with my new news" he says passing me his phone.
He sits on the bonnet and I snap a few for him.

"Is she your wife or mine brother?" jaosb teases Liam

"I can take the keys back just as quick as you've got them.. Don't play with me" Liam tells him and I laugh.
"Alright boys. Now as you didn't get your cake yesterday, you cake have them today" I tell him and he nods.
"Thanks Stacey. You two really are the best. I love you both" he says and I smile.
"Love you to bestie, now are you going out in your car?" I ask him as Lola Co es walking out.
"You bought him a lambo. Are you freaking serious Stacey" she gasps and I nod grinning at her. Only the best for my boys. Because they are. There a pair.. Package deal. As annoying as that is. I love ittt!
"You coming baby?" Jason says to Lola and she claps happily and Jason laughs as she runs over to the car.
"it's seriously sexy" she says looking at it grinning.
"Stacey did good to say she didn't know I've alway wanted one. Amazing actually" Jason says and unlocks it.
"Well you kids have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't" I tease them and Jason laughs.
"Well that's not alot then. She might aswell stay here" he says and I middle finger him and he laughs walking to his car.
"I'll be back, tell Micheala" he says and I thumbs up him and we watch them jump in and we go back inside. He's gonna be awhile admiring the inside.

"So what's the plan today?" I ask Liam and he shrugs.
"Whatever you and you 'bestie' wanna do" he says rolling his eyes and I nudge him
"I know why your doing all this queenie" he says and I look at him confused.
"What you talking about?" I ask him and he raises a brow.
"Your inlove with him" he says and I look at him gone out and he starts to laugh. Dick.
"Stupid" I tell him and he stops laughing finally.
"Seriously tho baby, you feel quitly" he says and I still look confused.
"Guilty for what? I've done nothing" I tell him and he raises a brow again.
"Angelica, Sasha. That's two wifes and mothers you took from them both. Your trying to make him happy again" he tells me and I never thought of that. Do I feel guilty for doing what I did. They both needed to be dead. I did him a favour right?
"Is that what you think this is" I ask Liam looking at him seriously.
"A little bit yeah, and the fact that you can buy him these things helps, not just you but him too" he says and I sigh.
"I'm sorry baby, I don't mean to spend all your money. I'll stop" I tell him and he laughs.
"It's our money and it's nothing to me baby, whatever makes you ALL happy makes me happy. Do whatever you want my queen" he says and leans over offering me his lips and I gladly accept kissing him.
"OK, but no more cars from me" I tell him and he laughs.
"What if we find one we like?" Liam asks and u smirk.
"Then you can buy it.. I've bought plenty of them recently" I say rolling my eyes and he tucks me into him.
"But your just being you and I love that so who cares. Spend it all if that's what makes you happy baby" he says and Mya pops into my head. I miss my baby. I hope she's getting better because that's what we all need. She needs to come home and be with us all again.
"I miss her too queenie" Liam says as I relax my head in his chest.
"She's doing what she needs to do, she'll be Mya 2.0 when she comes back. Even better and more of an understanding hopefully. Don't worry baby" he says and I nod. I look around the room at the rest of the children and smile. She should be here with them all. Please be changed Mya. I need you here.