Chapter 181 Jason's POV

"Stacey.." I say sitting down next to her as she relaxes before her midwife appointment.
"Can I tell Lola yet?" I ask her and she sighs..
"Fine, no one else" she says and claps suddenly excited.
"Liam's happy about this, I heard him whistling this morning" I tell her and she smiles.
"Yeah, he can't wait either, I thought this was gonna go side ways but my king never fails to surprise me" she says happily and rests her head on my shoulder
"I'm happy for you both, his last one aswell. I'm sorry Stacey" I tell her feeling bad for them, I know they wanted more. Atleast they squeezed one more out of it.
"Did Lola have her scan?" she asks me and I nod.
"Yeah, it was weird seeing my baby again this time after so long, I can't believe we get to do this together aswell" I tell her excited. Me and my brother are actually gonna be able to become dads together. Where actually doing this. And I'm so fucking excited.
"I know you and Liam becoming daddies together, who would of thought" she teases making me laugh.
"I know, you and Lola are gonna go wild. Remember you have everything from the previous boys if you have another boy" I tell her and she nods.
"Do you want anothet boy or gir?" I ask her I know I want a boy now. Lexi another girl with Lola too.
"I don't mind as long as there healthy and happy. I know you want a boy bestie" she says smiling tapping her stomach.
"I know, I think it is" I tell her feeling it an she laughs.
"Well I hope it is for you" she tells me looking at her watch.
"I need to ask you something" I say looking at her and she nods.
"Can Lola move it, she's having my baby and we don't even live together. I don't want that" I tell her hoping she wo t have a problem with it. She shouldn't right?
"I was wondering when you'd ask that.. I wondered why she hasn't already Jason?" she asks instead and I shrug.
"Wasnt rushing remember, but this changes everything" I tell her and she smiles.
"She can move in" she tells me and I see Liam out the corner of my eye.
"We've gotta go now queenie, you ready?" Liam asks her and she stands walking to him.
"Yeah let's go, see you later Jason" she says and Liam holds his hand up to me.
"Talk to Lola first Jason, she loves you don't blow it" he calls out and I smile. I'll talk to her today and I need to go check in on this casino too.
Getting up I check myself over in the mirror and pull my phone from my pocket calling Kane.
"Brother, how's it going?" he asks when he finally answers.
"Good, are you coming up here for Liam's birthday tomorrow?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I can't even get off work and Chelsea's run off her feet with work and he friends wedding, sorry mate we can't" he says and I roll my eyes. After everything Liam's done for them.
"OK, that's it anyways. Gotta go, laters" I say and hang up. Fuck sake man.
I walk out into the foyer and grab my car keys ready to pick Lola up for lunch. Walking out the door I get to my car and climb in. I'm about to talk to Lola about this living arrangement. Where having a baby and we don't even live together.
Pulling out the drive I speed off in my Lamborghini while Lola can still get in and out easily and find myself there before I know it. I jump out outside her work place and walk over to the entrance pulling out my phone and calling her.
"Lola-Belle I'm here, come on" I tell her looking around.
"I'm coming baby. One second" she says as. I hear her rummaging around.
"Take your time baby" I tell her and she hums down the phone.
"Coming, I love you" she says and hangs up and I can't help but smile as I see her rounding the stairs towards me looking sexy as ever. She's always a punch to the stomach when I see her. And she's all mine.
"Hey baby" she says kissing me hard grabbing the back of my head.
"Hello beautiful, you ready to eat?" I ask her as she smiles nodding.
"Absolutely, I want fried chicken" she says excitedly and I think where the nearest KFC is..
Opening the car door for her as she smiles at me.
"I love this car, we should make the most of it" she winks at me climbing in and I smirk at her as I close her door and jog around.
There's a KFC around there about five minutes" she says and I nod starting the engine and pulling in my seat belt as I pull off glancing at my beautiful pregnant women.
"We need to talk aswell Lola-Belle" I tell her and she looks at me.
"Over dinner" I tell her and she points to the KFC and I pull in and jump out running round and helping her out.
"Talk about what?" she asks as I lose her door behind her.
"Come on" I say smiling at her ad I kiss her and she looks unsure.
"It's nothing bad baby" I tell her and she relaxes against me walking through the doors.
"I want a the large mighty bucket for one please with a beans, sweetcorn and a coke" Lola tells the lady behind the counter who puts it through and she looks to me.
"I'll have the same please" I tell her as I pull my wallet out and take my card out.
"Cash or card?" she asks looking back to me and I show her my card and tap the machine.
She hands me my recipe and I wait off to the side for our food as I see Lola grabbing our drinks from the dispenser with straws and napkins.
I collect our food quickly and follow Lola go a table and sit down. It's now or never Jason.
"Tell me then.." she waits taking a bite from her chicken.
"I think you should move I with me, us" I tell her and she stares at me unsure. Fuck!
"What about Liam and Stacey?" she asks and I smile.
"There good baby, I want this for our baby. For Lexi" I tell her and she thinks about it for a moment.
"I dunno baby, can I think about it, it's a big step" she says and I sigh nodding. Well I asked. What else can I do?