Chapter 153

"Baby, I officially feel drunk" I say and he laughs at me downing his rum.
"It's like 2pm and we're drunk. Bringing back the younger days for you baby" he says and laughs putting his glass on the coffee table and pulling me to straddle him.
"You always make me feel young" I tell him wrapping my arms around his neck and rocking my hips.
"Queenie want some dick" he asks in my ear and I moan as I feel him getting hard between my thighs.
"Always boo" I tell him standing and dropping my shorts and pulling my top over my head.
"So fucking sexy baby, like overly" he says looking over my body licking his lips.
I stand there naked and point to his shorts.
"Off daddy" I purr and he's up and pulling them down in an instant.
I climb back on him straddling his legs and hovering over him as I grab his dick stroking it against my pussy as I moan.
I slowly start to sink down into him loping down on him as I put my hands on his chest filling myself up moaning hearing him groans as I suck him in.
"Fuck baby, so perfectly mine" he tells he as he grips my hips and I rock myself and he pulls me down taking it all.
"Fuck!" I moan dropping my head back and he starts to move my hips against him as he rolls his up into me harder.
He looks at me with pure drunk lust and bite my lip making Liam groan louder while working his speed up and getting deeper.
"Fuck baby" I moan out loving the feeling of my husband buried in me.
"That's it queenie, take that dick" he growls at me getting more aggressive.. Yes daddy fuck how you want too. Liam grips my hips tighter and rocks me back and forth so hard and fast I come undone in no time.
"Liam!!" I scream out as my orgasm ripples through me and all I can hear is constant groaning from my sexy husband which turns me on so fucking much. Suddenly Liam lifts us both up still inside me and slowly walks across the room kissing me while rolling his dick up into me, I love our time together, it never gets boring or anything bad just better and better. Liam comes to a stop and pins me against the wall and starts to build up the speed of his thrusts just staring into my eyes with his sexy smile.
"I need more baby, fuck me" I coax him and he growls loud while slamming all the way into me.. Fuck.. Yes.. I'm a moaning mess just pinned against the wall accepting all of my man's dick.
"Baby.. Fuck" I scream with a wet gush.. Liam continues at the same pace chasing his own orgasm, all I can do is tighten around him in this position.
"Cum for me daddy" I moan out and he let's go with an almighty roar.
"Baby!!" Liam shouts out emptying his load into me and starts to slow down his strokes, I lean forward and connect our lips kissing him passionately.
"I love you" I say against his lip then kiss him again.
"I love you too baby" he says back smiling into the kiss.
He pulls out of me slowly as he puts me back in my feet feeling Mt jelly legs and he laughs at me.
"You always do this baby" I whine and he picks me up again and carries me as I point to the bathroom.
"Quick shower" I tell him and he smiles kissing me.

After both showering and getting dressed in shorts and a t-shirt we relax on the enormous bed just chilling, talking and laughing.
"I love this baby just how we are after so many years, Luke nothings changed, thank you for bring us here" I tell him smiling up at him as I lay looking at him from his chest.
"And I'll keep doing this until we can't, when we're old we'll still be doing this, taking us time alone" he says and I kiss his chest.
"We'll still be hot and fucking like rabbits tho" he adds and laughs. I bloody hope so.
"Well it's not slowing down yet and its been seventeen years, so yeah we'll be good" I tell him thinking about us older. Even in like in another fifteen, twenty years what will we be like? Will we still be obsessed?
I jump up and walk to the closet and grab the big blanket.
"Come on" I tell him walking to the kitchen and grabbing the other rum bottle. He follows me out and towards the deck and I sit down Liam looks at me and shrugs sitting down and I put the blanket over us as he pulls me into him.
"So the future us? Does that involve more kids? Do you think Blackpools gonna be our permanent home? Are you one hundred percent happy here?" he asks and I nod.
"Everyone we need is here. It's got plenty of things for all the children and we can have more if you want more. Remember I ant carry them" I say rolling my eyes and he hugs me tighter to him.
"For a perfectly good reason queenie" he says in my ear and I hum at him.
"Do you wanna stay in Blackpool?" I ask him. I'll go where ever he wants.
"I don't care to be honest baby, as long as your happy we'll stay" her says and kisses my neck.
"I want you to be happy aswell baby, do you like it?" I ask him again and he nods against me.
"Yeah, so does Jason too. Plus Lola's here so he won't wanna go" he says and I nod understanding.
"As long as your actually happy here then we'll stay baby" I tell him and I feel him smile against me. I grab the bottle cracking tbe lid open a d swig from it passing it to Liam.
He swigs more than I did and passes it me back. Putting it down I see Liam in his bag and look at what hes doing.
"Blunt for my queen" he says handing me one with a lighter and I lean back into him and spark it.
Its so beautiful here. I'd live her.