Chapter 182

Sitting in the midwifes office answering questions and having my bloods taking and then urine samples, I forgot how much we actually have to do being pregnant. Liam holds my hand through everything and I appreciate it more than anything. Not having to do this alone.
"So Mrs Johnson, your iron levels are back up and so is your vitamin D but I want you to continue the folic acid, I'll send another prescription to your pharmacy" she say smiling at us.
"Thank you Katie" I tell her as she hands me my part one pregnancy book and a bunch of leaflets in a folder.
"I'll see you after you've had hour scan then hun. If that's all you can go" she says to us and I stand up with Liam.
"Thanks" Liam tells her as we walk out.
"See, better than you thought, no need to be nervous baby" he tells me as we walk out the clinic.
"Yeah I know, I feel better now though" I tell him as we reach the car and he opens my door.
"Me too queenie, now burger?" he asks and I light up excited making him laugh.
"Let's go" I tell him climbing in quickly and clapping my hands at him as he walks around the car and slides in behind the wheel.
"Same place or something different?" he asks starting up the royce.
"Burger King please" I tell him and he nods pulling off in that direction.
"So when are we telling people?" he asks me glancing over at me.
"After the scan, I want ti know how far I am first" I tell him and he nods understanding the same rules apply like before.
"I can't wait to tell the girls, there gonna be excited a other baby's coming" I tell him and he grins.
"A princess for my princesses" he says happily and I smile. Yeah that'd be perfect.
"I can't wait for the scan. Two weeks and counting" I say and he glances at me smiling.
"Seeing there kitfke heart beat on the screen again. Just one this time please" he says patting my stomach and I laugh. Please be one.

Arriving at burger king I jump out needy for food making Liam laugh at me and rush inside with him upto the counter.
"Can I get the large double whooper meal with a sprite" I tell the man and he nods and looks to Liam.
"The same but Pepsi" he says and he hands us two large cups, lids and straws.
"Till over there and ill bring it over" he says and I smile at him and go fill up my drink.
I fill Liam's up with the Pepsi max and hand it to him out together.
"Thanks baby" he says taking it as I fill mine adding ice and put the lid on.
"Shall we just sit here?" I ask him pointing to the table next to us.
"Yeah, he can see us anyways" he says taking a seat
"So I was thinking if you wanted to we could have a joint babyshower as where pregnant together after all" I say to him and he smiles.
"If it's what you and Lola want I don't see why not" be says and I nod excitedly hoping Lola will too especially if she moves in aswell. It's gonna be fun. She practically lives with us anyways.
"I'll get Emily to bake both cakes for us and we'll just throw a party inviting everyone to the house and do it between Christmas and New year" I say and he nods.
"Yeah depending on how far along you are. You don't look pregnant anyway so your probably like single digits, no more than ten weeks anyways" he says looking at me and I nod agreeing.
Our food gets placed down and I take mine as Liam takes his.
"Good shit" he sys taking down most of his burger already. Jeez.
"That's why I suggested it" I say smiling. I know what we like.
"So my birthday tomorrow, what's the plan?" he asks and I tap my nose.
"Jason planned it, he wants to be normal for the day apparently" I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"You'll see tomorrow, you'll enjoy yourself" I tell him knowing my king and he smiles a little unsure. He's normally the planner bless him.
"What do I wear?" he asks me and I laugh.
"It's your birthday, whatever you want boo" I tell him and he nods still looking unsure.
"Casual clothing unless you wanna stand out more than you already do with your sexy self" I tease and he laughs.
"Alright, thank you. I can work with that" he says and I haven't even decided what I'm wearing yet, I have so many new things in my closet I need to wear. So that's what I'm gonna do for once.
"You'll look hot whatever you wear, you know this baby" I tell him popping a chip into my mouth and he smirks.
"Cocky as ever I see, daddy" I say biting my lip and he licks his.
"I'll fuck you in them toilets queenie, don't play" he says as I run my foot up his leg looking into his eyes.
"Will you now?" I say and he raises he's brow challenging me. Should I?
I finish my burger and chips watching him catch on quick and rush his food. Are we really gonna do this?
"Come then daddy" I say standing and backing towards the toilet biting my lip and he groans standing not caring and ushering me into the bathroom. He looks the door and I pull my dress up and my underwear down and I'm suddenly being bent over and pushed into.
"Yess, fuck" I moan as I hear Liam groan and he pounds into me over and over quickly whilst he grasps my hips hard. I hold onto the sink bouncing my ass back enjoying the frill and my orgasm builds quickly feeling Liam getting quicker..
"Yess, fuck me" I moan as I get closer. He relentlessly fucks into me and I let go crying out.
"Babyyy!" I moan as my orgasm ripples through me just as I feel Liam cumming into me.
Well that was.. Different.
He slowly pulls out of me and grabs tissues wiping me and then more for himself.
"Let's go before someone does catch us" I tell him pulling my underwear up and my dress down.
"OK, that was fun" he says grinning opening the door and looking out.
"Come quick" he says and waving me over and we both run out laughing like teenagers. We'll be doing this more often.