Chapter 28

Today's the end of our amazing honeymoon and we started the day right as always. Being fucked into oblivion and then again in the shower. I'm finally dressed, checked and fed the children and now we've started packing ready for the flight home soon.

 I'm finally dressed, checked and fed the children and now we've started packing ready for the flight home soon

"We really have so much stuff baby. The amount of washing there is too. Fucking hell" I complain as I fold and pile everything into the suitcase as Liam helps.
"Your telling me. Its a joke, gonna be doing it constantly for days" he says and u nod sighing. Fun times for me.
"We'll sort it baby, don't worry" he says ans kisses my head getting up.
"I'll sort everything in the bathroom baby" he says and walks out when I nod to him.
I continue the continuous pile of clothes we brought and wonder how long we thought we was going a way for. Six bloody months instead of one. Jeez we take the piss.

Finally finshed packing I check my watch to see its 11am. Our flights at 2pm so we have time to eat and get to the airport with everyone and everything.
I drop on the sofa next to Becky and she laughs at me.
"Did you over pack babe?" she asks and I nod sadly.
"I always do it, it's annoying" I say and she smiles and nudges me.
"You have so many clothes it's hard to choose. I'd be the same if I have hld of what you have" she says and I smile at her. I am spoilt when it comes to them things. Clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery. There all Liam's go toos when gifting for me. So I have way to many of everything. Am gonna anees a bigger closet tho at this rate.
Liam comes in and sits down sighing.
"Everything's done and ready to go. The cars have been picked up too and the hired that's picking us up with all this will be here at 12:30pm" he says gesturing to the multiple suitcases and bags waiting by the door. Ricci comes out adding another bag to the collection and I just laugh as It builds up. Fucking hell
"So you had a good honeymoon bro. You didn't have one the first time right?" Ricco says to Liam and he sighs.
"Couldn't go anywhere because of the things I had in place from the courts so we waited. It was totally worth the wait tho" Liam tells him and winks at me.
"Absolutely, every days been amazing" I tell them smiling.
"When you too tying the knot then?" I joke looking between Becky and Ricco and she nudges me again wided eyed and I laugh looking back to Ricco.
"It's not been that long boss, come on. Where in no rush right baby?" Ricco asks and Becky breaths a sigh of relief and nods at him smiling. At least there on the same page. Bless them, there so cute together. Who would of thought they'd even get this far. Ricco shocked me I must say. I thought he was a little fuck boy. Clearly not.
"Exactly baby, shush you two" Becky says and me and Liam laugh. The cheek on this one.
"We going home daddy? See Lexi?" Ruby asks Liam and he smiles at her
"Soon princess, I miss Lexi too and uncle Ace" Liam says and I smile at him. Of course he's missed Jason. There inseparable and that's how it's gonna be when we get back too.
"Ace, Ace. Me miss them too daddy" Mya says coming up to me and standing between my legs. I play with her long brown hair and kiss her cheek.
"How about when we get home we go to Aces house and see them? We'll surprise them" I tell them smiling between them. I miss my bestie to Sasha. I wonder how there doing. Isit still wedding bliss for them?
"Good idea baby, I wanna see Jason" Liam says eagerly making me laugh.
"We'll be there before you know it baby" I say to Liam getting up to make lunch.
"I know, I miss him man" he says sighing and I smile at him and run my hand through his hair as I stand behind him and kiss his cheek. .
"He definitely misses you too baby. A few hours and you'll be with him" I tell him as I walk off. I know he's not eager to get back to Jason because he's had a shit time. His relationship with his brother is ridiculously close and I've known that for a very long time. I'm use to there neediness with each other now.
"I still love you tho my queen" he says to me his voice travelling and I smile to myself.
"I know baby, don't worry. I love you too" I call out as I pull out bread and decide to just make sandwiches for everyone. Quick and filling.
Grabbing butter and all different fillings I start building them up knowing I'm gonna need the other loaf. Lima eats plenty by himself.

Putting all the sandwiches on the table I pour three flavors of doritors into a bowl and mix them up. I grab scotch eggs and sausage rolls putting them all on the table and walking back to everyone.
"Dinner is served" I tell them gesturing towards the dining table and they all jump up. I bend down picking up Tyler as Bonnie picks hunter up and I kiss his smiling face.
"Gonna try this for mummy baby boy?" I ask him and he bounces in my arms happily. I smile at him kissing his head before I put him into his highchair next to his brother. I hand them both a scotch egg first and I watch them both take a bite pulling a face. I grab one and pop it into my mouth humming letting them know it's good a d they both look at me and then eachother taking another bite. That's momma boys.
Thinking about it. I wouldn't mind them being like Liam and Jason. They have eachother back like no other.. We'll except me obviously but for brothers you can't beat there bond. Yeah baby boys be like daddy and uncle Ace.