Chapter 75

After we both quickly shower Liam leaves me to get ready like I asked for while he sets up the room. I stand in the mirror looking myself over.

 I stand in the mirror looking myself over

I walk over to the door and knock on. Liam opens it and looks me over as he stands in his boxers.
"So sexy my queen, I hope your naked under there" he asks me and I flash him showing him his bare treasure. He licks his lips and looks me over one last time.
"What's your safeword my queen?" he asks needing to know.
"Watermelon my king" I tell him confidently smiling up at him.
"I love you baby" he says looking into my eyes and smiles.
"I love you too baby" I tell him back.
He takes my hand and leads me over to O E of the apparatus and I look at it not sure what to do.
"Your punishment, get on your knees here and lay your body over it then put your arms on each one here" he says pointing to what I need to do and I oblige without hesitation. He straps my arms and legs down with red leather straps and I can't literally ant move. I take a deep breath and I feel him lift up my skirt and caress my ass cheek. Suddenly SPANK. FUCK!
"Count!" he demands
"One" I moan as he runs over the stung and suddenly I'm spanked again.
"Two" I moan clench my pussy. Fuck I need more.
Spank, spank, spank.. One after the other.
"Three, four, five" I say crying out feeling my ass sting as he switches butg. Heeks and does another five caressing me between each strong spank. I feel so wet it's ridiculous.
He runs his hand down my ass and through my wetness hearing him groan.
"So fucking wet, I veemuess you enjoyed that queenie" he says and slides in his fingers knuckle deep and scissoring then as I moan out.
"Yesss baby!" I moan wanting more. Needing to cum.
He slips in another finger feeling open as he fucks me faster and hits off my gsoit repeatedly.
"Fuckk baby. More, gimme more" I cry as I feel my orgasm build. He rotates his fingers as he pushes them into me and I let go with a scream.
"FUCKKKK!" I scream as he continues to finger me slowly though my climax. He pulls them out slowly and I hear him humming behind me.
"So sweet and tasty that there my queen" she says and spanks my ass again.
I lay there waiting for something anything not hearing him and I'm suddenly being filled and he's rolling his hips into me.
"Fuck baby, your dripping for your king" he says groaning as he slides in and out of me wetting his dick and I tighten around him sucking him in wanting him.
"You want it all, I can feel my treasure pulling me in. It wants it all baby" he says and I moan getting louder as he fills me to the brink with his whole dick. He rocks his hips into me and I can't do anything but lay here and take it moaning like a hot mess. I just take him all the way he wants it.
"You love this dick baby?" he asks as he slams into me harder and I scream out feeling him break down the barrier let alone push past it.
"YESSSSS!" I scream out and he relentlessly starts fucking me groaning and gruntimg incoherently.
"..Never leave me.." I catch as I moan louder as he fucks me harder and I feel my orgasm build rapidly.
"I'll never leave" I cry out and let go feeling him throb inside releasing into me aswell.
"Shittt queen" he roars filling me up with his love juice and I lay there spent. My legs are dead and I need to stretch my body.

After a few more round on different apparatus we lay on the bed with my head on his chest after showering.
"You didn't tell me yours" Liam randomly says and I lift up looking at him.
"My what?" I ask him slightly confused.
"What memory would you repeat of us" he says and I smile.
"There's so many to choose from.. OK..
The night at the first safe house when we got drunk and played games but then we went for our walk and we both wanted to make it work. I'll never forget that moments" I tell him thinking about it and what he said to me.
"That you'll always be my end game and I want nothing more than to spend everyday with you" he says and I smile cuddling in to him.
"And that's the way it is now and I wouldn't want it any other way. End game baby" I say kissing his bare chest and he wraps his arms around me tighter.
"I knew you were for me instantly baby, just something that was drawing me to you constantly. You was always on my mind. I had to have you. I wasn't wrong because it hasn't changed to this dayand it won't tomor8or the next fifty years either my queen" he tells me and I lift up kissing his lips.
"I think we should renew our vows every year. For us to remember why were here today and every day leading up. What do you say" I ask him and he kisses me again.
"Just for us or you wanna go crazy every year?" he asks and I laugh.
"Every important anniversary well6ho crazy but the normal ones we'll do that as a family" I tell him and he smiles.
"And family means what? Just us and the kids?" he asks and I shake my head.
"Everyone that lives in this house and Jason's significant whoever she will be" I say laughing a little.
"Yeah I'm down. I love the fact you wanna do this baby. I love you so much it actually hurts" he says and u put my hand over his heart wanting to heal him.
"I'll love you always and forever my king" I tell him and kiss his offering lips.
How could I not? It's always him over everything.