Chapter 162 Jason's POV

"Baby, I gotta go to my mums. Cam wants to come here" Lola tells me after we finish up with dinner typing away on her phone.
Ever since Cameron came here he wants to be here all the time. He love it bless him.
"Do you need me to come?" I ask her and she smiles.
"It's upto you, I'll be there and back tho" she says and I nod at her
"You go and I'll sort Ruby's presents baby" I tell her having no clue what to buy her. She has everything already and I bet Liam and Stacey are struggling too.
"OK baby, I won't be long baby" she says and kisses me walking off.
Seeing Lola with Cam is like her with her own kid. She's amazing with him. Loving and patient plus she's still the fun big sister.
Liam comes walking in and sits down looking at me.
"Brother, what the hell do I buy Ruby for her birthday?" I ask him and he laughs.
"You and me both bro, where struggling too. Ask her" he says and that would help.
"Ruby, come here princess" I call her and she looks at me smiling and jumps up running over to me. I pick her up and sit her on my knee.
"So your birthdays real close. What do you want?" I ask her and she lights up.
"Presents for Ruby?" she says clapping and I laugh.
"Lots and lots of presents if you can tell us what you want princess" I tell her knowing Liam's listening in for some ideas
"A camera like mummy, a bike, a playhouse, elsa, everything frozen" she claps excited and I nod at her laughing. Well that's gave me some ideas I look to Liam and he nod grinning. He's got what he wanted clearly.
"Play with them now Ace?" she asks and I smile at her kissing her head.
"Of course princess, go on" I tell her and she jumps down and runs off
"I'll buy the bike and a few other bits, OK brother" I tell him and he smirks.
"Will you now brother" he says and I laugh.
"Well she did tell me so yeah, you buy the rest baller" I tell him and he laughs middle fingerling me.
"Alright, I'll look now" he says pulling out his phone and I do the same needing to order it quickly.
Seaching for a frozen bike knowing she'll freak when she sees it and scrolling through a few different choices until I find the one I've been looking for. I find a helmet to go with it and click pay rushing the order and start browsing other thinks seeing a frozen jewellery box and a princess charm bracelet with 4 onit I buy them both and a pink kiddie camera and smile at Liam.
"Done, that's princess sorted. I got her the camera by the way too" I tell him and he looks at me giving me a nod and looking back at his phone.
Stacey comes walking in a mnd sits between us.
"What you boys doing?" she asks sipping her drink smiling at us.
"Just order Ruby her birthday presents. He's looking for what she asked for" I tell her and she looks at his phone.
"She asked for a kitchen?" she says and Liam nods not taking his eyes off the screen.
"I'm ordering the climbing frame now aswell" he says and I look at Stacey.
"For the girls and the twins when there older too" she fills me in and I smile. They always include Lexi too. I love it.
"Get a trampoline and a frozen bouncy castle aswell" she tells him and he hums typing away.
"Where's Lola?" Stacey asks me.
"Gone to collect Cam, he wanted to come here" I tell her and she smiles.
"There gonna be close I bet" she says and I nod thinking.. I assume Lexi and Cam will be because of me and Lola. The other two love him aswell.

Cam suddenly comes running in grinning at me.
"I'm here to see everyone again" he says looking for the girls.
"Cam here" Lexi shouts running to him and hugs him. Yep there gonn ab close.
Lola comes walking in and sits down.
"Hey baby, miss me?" she says grinning and kisses me biting my lip. Yeah I definitely did.
"Always Lola-Belle, your mum OK?" I ask her and she nods.
"She's good now Cams out from under her" she says and looks at him playing.
"Soo baby, when are we going to this other mansion, I wanna see it" Lola says and I swallow. No, no, no!
"We can't" I just say and she looks at me like why?. Erm.. Because Stacey killed my fucking wife there. The last time I told someone about that. She ended up dead too. I'm not going down that road again.
"Bad memories baby, I can't" I tell her and she nods.
"OK baby, whatever you say" she says smiling at me. Fuck sake.
I bet it was that bestie of mine talking about it.. I hope Lola drops it because I'm not ready to go back. Not any time soon anyways. Will I ever be?
I watch Lexi playing with everyone and smile at her. What will I even tell her when she asks about her mum. If me and Lola stay together it's obvious she's not her real mum. She's gonna have questions that I can't answer.. Well I can't right now it's hard but later maybe.. How? By the way princess auntie Stacey and uncle Liam killed your mum but its OK because they still love you. What? Absolutely not for fucks sake.
That's the hardest part of this who actually killed her. I'm over it and moved on but will Lexi hate me for keeping her with them or not telling the police? Fuck!