Chapter 132 Jason's POV

Sitting at a restaurant I got to chose and Liam booked as apparently its my birthday. When do I ever pay tho really?
"This place is so nice" Lola says looking around at the bust restaurant.
"I wasn't expecting so many people tho" I tell them lookinv around.
"That's a good thing brother, means they got the good food, we have a few hours" Liam says and I nod.
I sit sipping my whiskey slowly as I have Lexi and it is my birthday. I can have one drink until later. I intend to get drunk. Well I hope so.
"So birthday boy, you enjoy all your presents?" Lola asks me smiling.
"All of them baby, Thankyou for my gifts. I used the chanel one before we left. You like?" I sk her and she leans over and smells me and let's out a little moan.
"That good Lola-Belle?" I tease licking my lips.
"Always baby" she says biting her lip. Damn she's something else.
The waitress appears with her notepad and smiles at us.
"Can I start you off with something?" she says eyes lingering on us. I roll mine looking at Liam and he smirks. We seriously can't go anywhere.
We all place our orders and she leaves with one last look over her shoulder.
"Seriously can't take any of you anywhere. Look at you both. Jeez" Stacey says shaking her head.
"My man's hot babe, what can I say. She can look, I'm the one touching" Lola says putting her hand on my thigh and squeezing.
"Noo, bitch don't look or touch, I hate it" Stacey says and Liam laughs.
"She's not even joking, my crazy sexy wife" he says and she smiles.
"Yeah but you love it. Don't lie" she says smirking.
"Your sexy with it. What can I say" he says and I roll my eyes at them.
"You want me to be physco too baby?" Lola asks me and laughs.
"You be you Lola-Belle. Either way I'll want you" I tell her and she grins and looks to Lexi smiling. There really getting along and that's obviously easier for me. Well all of us. She asks for her mum now and then and wakes up in the night crying for her but she's moving on slowly. She has to. Micheala's been amazing and patient with her and there bonding to nicely.
"Daddy?" Lexi says looking up at me.
"Yes princess?" I ask and she smiles.
"My birthday?" she says and I smile
"Soon baby, three more months" I tell her thinking I need to start buying and ordering things.
"Me have a party with my friends?" she asks me
"If that's what you want princess, anything you want" I tell her and it's weird how much she's starting to look like Angelica. My angel.
"Mya and Ruby come too daddy?" she asks and I look to Liam and Stacey. I wanna just tell her yes. But I dunno what's happening. Or when she's coming back. If she does..
"If you want them there, they will be there, its your birthday princess" Liam tells her and she grins.
"My day" she says clapping and we all laugh.
She turns and begins chatting with Ruby and they both laugh. I miss Mya. She should be here too.
The waitress arrives with our food and walks away after Stacey dishes out daggers at her.
I watch Lola as she watches Stacey and Liam feed the twins in between eating and smiling at them. Does she even want kids?
It's way to soon to be thinking this but I'd like to know. Obviously..
"You looking forward to your party Jason?" Stacey asks me and I nod with excitement.
"Yeah I can't wait to see what you all wear. Is there anyone else because it's coll if it's just the gang" I say laughing grinning at everyone. This is all I need.
"Couple people you should be happy to see" Liam says and I nod wondering who.
I generally am with this group of people twenty four seven. No idea but I don't care as long as we have fun and there's no drama.
"What did you get Kane?" I ask him randomly.
"I sent him a card with plane tickets to my villa in turkey for two weeks he left yesterday" Liam says and I nod. Mines still better. I wanna know what Stacey got me. And why do I have to wait until tomorrow?
"Stacey.. Bestie" I creep and she smirks at me.
"I'm not telling you, bestie. Wait until tomorrow. I promise you'll love it" she says excited making me more excited.
"Liam, brother?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"Not happening brother, I didn't even know until she bought it. You better be grateful" Liam says and I pout at him making him laugh.
"I'm always grateful brother. I wouldn't change a thing about you. I'm who I am because of you. Thank you brother" I tell him feeling sentimental and he smiles.
"Right back at you brother" he says and I see Stacey smiling at us.
"I love yall you know that, I'm happy to be apart of this. Your birthday too aswell baby" Lola says looking happy.
"This is how it always is. You'll get use to it babe" Stacey tells her and she looks to me and I nod grinning. This is my life. Everyone at this table and Mya.
"I think I already am babe" she says looking back at me biting her lip.
And my brain flashes images of this morning. Damn it was an amazing start to my birthday.