Chapter 37 Liam's POV

My queens enjoying her new car that much she's taking a longer route home clearly flashing the lights to Jason and turning a different way. She drives a little longer then suddenly pulling over in a lay by, no cars parked around here and shuts the engine off. I look over at her wondering what she's doing and shes taking off her seat belt while pushing her seat back. She starts spinning in her seat and bites her lip at me.
"Pull everything down boo, I want you" she says and I lick my lips, mouth feeling dry instantly as my dick grows rapidly. I start unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down with my boxers and freeing myself she leans over and wraps her hand around me pulling up all my oozing precum and bends down over the middle section and licks it off huming at the taste of me. Fuck! I love her when she's like this. Always open to whatever, and wherever we are. My sexy little minx.
"You really wanted chocolate, swallow that dick baby" I tell her as she opens her mouth stretching it around me as I push it down her throat. I watch her amazed as she starts to move her head up and down my dick loving the feeling of her tongue swirling me up and down repeatedly getting it nice and wet just how I love it. She knows what I love my queen. She comes back up sucking on the head making me groan out.
"Fuck baby, just like that" I tell her as I drop my head back on the headrest just enjoying what she's doing. She just gets better and the more she's swallowing now is beyond hot. She could suck dick before. But now, fucking hell baby.
She speeds up and starts to rub on my heavy balls and I push my hand into her hair and grip it working her mouth I spank her ass as and watch it jiggle locking my lips and push her down more hearing her gag on me it is so sexy. Choking onit like she's choosing my dick over air. My queen right there. She pulls back a little and starts to stroke me with her other hand pumping me into her mouth I feel precum leaking into her mouth feeling my orgams build the more she pleasures me and I grab her ass and feel myself starting to release down her throat in thick ropes as a loud groan echos tho the car.
"Fuckkkk baby" I roar out as it feels like I can't stop fucking cumming. She continues to bob her head as she swallow me down and comes back up sucking on the top cleaning up.
She lifts back and looks at me with a smile.
"That should surfice untill we get home right?" she asks me and I just look at her amazed full of love. I didn't even mention anything. I was patiently waiting until we got home.
"You can stop and do that whenever you want baby, wow. Depend how long it's gonna take you to get us home?" I say to her and she jumps out and runs awkwardly around the front of the car and I just watch her.
She opens my door for me and points out.
"You drive baby, get me home asap" she says to me and I grin at her. She's letting me drive her car on day one. My queen is perfect. I jump out hastily and kiss her pulling her against me and grabbing at her ass. I fucking love it.
"Let's get you home then" I say as we part and she nods and jumps in the car. I shut the door behind her and jog around climbing in. I adjust the seat and pull on my belt as I start the engine and pull off finding the quickeat way home.
Now I understand what queenie means, it feels good driving this. We're gonna have so many cars at this rate. Why not?
But I can't believe I nailed it. I knew she'd love it. Obviously Liam, you know your queen I think to myself.
"Do you like it? Drives great right?" she asks me and I glance at her nodding grinning.
"Your gonna wana be driving all the time and I see why" I say and she laughs.
"I love watching you drive though so your good baby you can still drive" she says and I smile at her.
"Good I enjoy it" I tell her thinking about the long drives we do and that I've done over the years, just pulling up and getting high in the middle of nowhere on my one or with Jason then driving about. I have to drive too.

We arrive home and all the children are asleep. Becky and Ricco are watching a film on the sofa and Bonnie's reading in her room so we left them to it and made our way to the bedroom.
"Baby?" I hear as I start to get undressed and take off my jewellery.
"yeah queen?" I ask as I step out my jeans and put everything in the wash hamper
"Can we make a room, for just us" she says and bites her lip.
"You want your own playroom baby?" I ask her excited at her thoughts.
"Yeah, it'll be fun. We don't have to if it sounds lame" she says and I walk over to her with my eyebrow raised.
"Nothing you suggest is lame, I have a few ideas already. Let's do it baby" I tell her pulling her flush against me as she smiles up at me. I kiss her passionately and I clip her bra sliding it down her body then hearing it drop to the floor. I fondle her breasts pulling on each hard nipple and kissing around her neck as I'm hearing her moan and she pushes her beast into my hands I bite at her neck and she moans louder. Nothing beats hearing my queen.