Chapter 158 Liam's POV

I watch my queen drive the rolls royce and I swear she's never looked aexier driving a car. She can handle anything big. I should know.
"You enjoying yourself? I can just feel you watching me baby" she says and laughs as she runs my thigh and glances at me smiling.
"What can u say, I'm enjoying the view. Nor long now queenie" I tell her lookong around and remembering from the journey there.
"Good, I wanna get home asap" she says eagerly and speeds up a little.
"The babies have missed there momma too, we'll be there in no time with this speed" I tell her and she raises a brow at me
"You cussing my driving Liam?" she says and I laugh.
"Not at all, keep going baby" I tell her putting my hand on her leg giving it a squeeze.
"That's what I thought" she says and speeds up more. Keep going queenie.
I listen to her sing along to the music and smile at my baby. I can never get enough of hearing her. She really needs to do something. She's to good to not sing to the world even tho I love that she only sings for me at the same time.

We talk about alsorts and laugh as she drives along and I've never been happier.
She literally completes me it's crazy.
"Baby, it's Ruby's birthday next week. I can't believe she's turning four already. How isit going so fast" she says and I think of my beautiful princess.
"What do we even get her? She has everything" I ask her and she shrugs looking lost too.
"Well she's on barbie now? So maybe some of that stuff and clothes? Maybe get her a climbing frame for the garden?" she asks and I smile thinking she's gonna love that.
"Sounds good baby, I'll get onit asap. It need to be set up and everything ready for the day" I tell her and she nods.
"I hope she loves it, she loves the garden" she says and I think she's probably init now playing with Lexi. Soon to be Mya too.
"Maybe the climbing frame in general but not as her present actually, it's not just for her the others will wanna play onit after all" she adds and I couldn't agree more.
"OK, then maybe a party with some friends from nursery and they can dress up maybe? You know how she loves that stuff" I tell her and she looks to me excited.
"All of us?" she asks and I laugh. Of course she wants to.
"If that's what you want queenie, who can resist dressing up" I say kicking my lips thinking of my queen dressed up looking sexy as fuck in a sexy costume just for me. Just like lastnight. Damn.
"Pussy land.." she says laughing as I grab my dick laughing.
"What I can't help it.. Your to god damn sexy. Just everything about you queenie turns me on" I tell her and I see her smile.
"I go to Liam land too my king" she says and I look at her.
"Really?" I ask her grinning.. I didn't think she did that too.
"There isn't another man or woman doing what we're doing. I'm your superstar remember" she says.
"Always baby, my sexy superstar your like a girl from a movie. This is like a fucking movie" I tell her as she comes to a stop.
"Our movie be epic my king, never thing otherwise" she says leaning over to kiss me making me smile before she pulls back off.

Finally arriving home after a long ride we walk through the door and duno the luggage in the foyer just wanting to see the children.
"We're home" I call out loud and hear running.
"Daddy, mummy" Ruby shouts coming at me with her arms up. I pick her up spinning her around making her laugh and kiss her face all over hugging her to me. My princess is my world.
"I missed you daddy" she says and wraps her arms around my neck squeezing me.
"Daddy kissed you too baby girl" I tell her and she looks to my queen with her arms out done with me now.
I pass her along and see Tyler and hunter come crawling out and I run over to them grinning and pick them both up in each arm and kiss them boy. My boys are getting big.
"hello my beautiful boys, daddy missed you both too" I tell them holding them close.
"Dadadadadada" they both say making me vfin everytime I hear it from them.
"Daddy loves you both so much" I tell them kissing them again and see Ruby running past me back into the living room.
"Brother, welcome back. Have fun?" Jason asks walking down the stairs with Lola.
"Absolutely, don't I always. Did you" I ask raising a brow smirking knowing exactly where they just come from.
"Always brother" he says smirking back laughing as queenie takes the boys to say hi now. Jason hugs me and I hug him back patting his back. I always miss him just as much really.
"Did Cameron meet the girls?" I ask him and he nods grinning.
"Yeah, they get on really well, they've met each other a few times" he says and I nod. It's only been a week. Looks like they really hit it off. Fun for me.
"Don't worry brother, he's a good little man" Jason says and I nod.
"Good, that's all I need to know" I tell him
If Jason approves then so do I. All that matters is there making friends and there happy. I can live with that. I think..