Chapter 150

I sit uncomfortably on my ass for the drive to god knows where and I keep fidgeting. I didn't think this through.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Liam finally asks me after awhile of none stop moving.
"It was suppose to be a surprise. How long until where there?" I ask him through gritted teeth. Fuck the dull aches killing me.
"About two hours baby, why what's the surprise?" he asks intrigued and I sigh.
"I have it in.. You know.. I didn't think about the sitting down for hours part. What do I do?" I ask him and he laughs at me.
"Aww baby, for me?" He says and I pull a duhh face at him.
"Well yes.. Who else weirdo" I say and laugh and regret it. Fuck!
"Don't make me laugh baby" I whine and he tries not to laugh. Bastard.
"You wanna take it out now?" he asks looking around.
"Isn't that a waste tho? And where? How? Where in a moving vehicle Liam!" I ask stressing then sigh.
"Sorry baby, I'm so stupid!" I say huffing out and jusg sitting accepting the annoying thing and cross my arms.
"Your not stupid. It's spontaneous of you, again if I might add.. Someone trying to tell me they enjoy it just as much queenie" he says and I look at him like shut up.
"Baby, come on. I'll find somewhere and we'll take it out. OK?" he asks and I nod slowly sulking. I wanted to do this for him and it was a fail. Great..
"Don't sulk, I'm happy that you wanted to do this for me, for us baby, it's OK" he says and I loo k to him and he glances at me and smiles a little trying to cheer me up and I push him and start laughing.
"I'm just annoyed that I did this for you and now I have to take it out. What was the point. You know how hard itis to do it to yourself" I say to him and he stays looking forward wanting to laugh but holding it.
"Just let it out Liam, and find me somewhere" I tell him and he laughs pjgtig his foot down more on the gas pedal.

It's been about twenty minutes and Liam finally pulls over finding a motel and we jump out grabbing my bag and the wipes and walking to reception.
"At least you've finished laughing pleb" I say and he takes my hand linking our fingers and kissing it.
"I love you for trying either way baby, thank you" he says and I smile up at him.
"We can still try, you've done it enough times" I tell him and he nods grinning.
"Yeah we'll still try if that's what you want, you have your safeworkd" he says and I nod smiling thinking of it. Watermelon.
We book in for an hour and Liam pays with cash and takes the key.
"It's not gonna be the Ritz but you need it out right?" he says and I nod eagerly.
"I don't care baby, you forgotten where we grew up?" I ask him and he laughs.
"Good point, come it's here" he says poking at the number on the door and turning the key.
It's not that bad. I was expecting some horror movie shit. It's nice.ish..
"How you wanna do this?" Liam asks and I walk over to the bed drop my bag and wipes then drop my shorts.
"Do it" I tell him and look over my shoulder to see him looking at my ass grabbing at his hardening dick..
"Swap if you must just help me now!" I tell him half yelling and he snaps out of his pussy land and walks over to me.
"Push queenie" he says taking a hold of it and pulling it out. I instantly feel empty and hear Liam squirting something. Lube..
Suddenly feeling his tongue at my back treasure I moan and arch my back up further.
"Fuck baby, yesss!" I moan as he pushes his tongue into me and fucks me slowly with it. I clench around him and him him groan and look through my legs to see him striking his dick to what he's doing. He pulls out and I'm left with nothing.
"You ready baby, I'll go slowly, you push back" he says and I nod.
"Words baby" he says and I smile to myself.
"Yes baby, fuck me" I tell him and he lines himself up spreading my ass open and starts to slowly push in stretching me open as I moan loudly as he stop about half way ish and I rock my hips getting used to the heavy feeling.
"How's that queenie?" he asks and I hum t him moaning as I rock back on him taking him further, needing all of him.
"Fuckk!" I cry out as I feel Liam right up against my ass now and he's all the way in. He doesn't move again letting me settle in and I take a deep breath and start to bounce my ass slowly off of him moaning with pure pleasure as it starts to feel better and nicer the more I get used to him. I hear him groaning ridiculously and I love to hear him enjoying me.
"So fucking tight baby, fuck!" he groans as I look over at him, his heads dropped back as he slowly thrusts in and out of me.
After he works up a regular tempo of us moving in sync he starts to speed up.
"This feels way to good, I'm not gonna last, I need you to cum queenie" he grits out fu king into me faster and harder and angles his dick down and I cry out as he hits a pleasurable place and thrust back on him wanting to hit it over and over building up my own orgasm as I roll my hips and bounce my ass in motion with him and I'm hit with my orgasm as my legs begin to shake and I clench around him repeatedly and he's starting to feel huge inside me and I let go moaning loudly.
"Babyyy! Fuck yesss!" I cry as I feel him throbbing inside me and a warm liquid cum rushing into me.
"Fuckkkk! Queenie" he roars out loud as he fucks into me unloading all he has for me.
"See spontaneous queenie" he says and pulling out of me and spanking my ass making me moan. Jeez Stacey.