Chapter 159

I must say I've missed everyone. Lola gave me the biggest hug too.
"I've missed you both around here. It's been weird" Lola says as we sit down in the living room with the children playing.
"It's a monthly thing babe, you'll get used to it like the children have" I tell her and she laughs.
"You go away every month to have sex?" she asks and I laugh nodding.
"Basically, but it's not just that. We go for ourselves to reconnect or if something happens to get away and refocus. You can't look this good with no rest and recovery" I tease and she smirks.
"You do lol good tho, you have fun tho?" she asks and I nod happily.
"Always, it was amazing. Where buying the cabin. You all have to come aswell there room" I tell her and jason comes walking in with Liam and drops down in between us and looks to me.
"No hi bestie.. You didn't miss me nah?" he asks and I smile at him. Obviously..
"Yeah of course, I just kissed my babies.. My bad. How you been?" I ask him and hug him as Liam sits on the other side of me.
"I've been good. Everything's going well with everything" he says smiling and I brin back.
"Always good to know" I tell him and look to Lola who's lookiglng at us.
"Cameron's on his way now, the girls was asking for him" she says and I smile at the girls playing.
"That's fine babe, whatever they want" I tell her and she nods typing away on her phone.
"Welcome back both of you, was it nice?" Becky says walking in and I nod eagerly.
"Amazing babe thanks" I tell her grinning. I can't stop smiling. Life of Stacey Johnson I guess.
"Have a good time boss, you look better" Ricco says smiling at me.
"Thanks Ricco, I feel better too" I tell him and he nods taking a seat on the other sofa next to Becky.
"Osiris is making dinner and wants to know if you want anything inparticular now your back?" Bonnie asks walking in with juicea for the boys.
"Nope I'm happy with anything babe" I tell her and she nods smiling handing the boys there drinks and walking back out.
Lola jumps up and walks out randomly so her little brother must be here. I want to meet him if he's playing with my daughter.
He suddenly comes running in.
"Ruby, Lexi. I'm here" he calls out and the girls jump up and run to him cuddling him. Aww so cute.
"Hi Cameron" I say to him and he looks at me like who are you, a little confused bless him. He looks to Lola all shy and she laughs at him.
"That's Ruby's mummy Stacey, Cam" she tells him and he smiles at me.
"Hi Stacey" he says shyly and I smile at him.
"You having dinner with us too?" I ask him and he nods happily smiling.
"Yes please Stacey" he says and slowly starts to walk over with the girls lookin back to us.
"Who's that?" I hear him say poinging to Liam.
"That's Ruby's daddy, Cam. Uncle Liam" Lexi tells him and he nods looking at Liam.
"You alright little man" Liam asks him and he nods slowly all shy again. He's so cute aswell.
"Yes thank you Liam" he says and looks to Lola again.
"I don't know why he's being shy for, he wasn't last time" she says and I smile.
"It's alright babe, he's so cute aswell" I tell her and she nods.
"I know he's my little man" she says grinning. She obviously loves him alot.
I can smell dinner and decide to go wait in the dining room.
"Dinner nearly ready let's go wash up and get ready" I tell them and they all jump up and run out as Bonnie picks the twins up I take Hunter who's coming to me whether I like it or not with grabby hands.
"Mamama" he says smiling at me and I kiss him watching Tyler do the same to Liam.
Becky takes Lal the children while I wipe down the boys and put them into there highchairs.
"Chicken tikka, rice and Naan" Osiris says walking in holding the massive dish and placing it onto the middle of the table.
"No idea who's eating anymore or if Cam was coming back. So here's dinner. Welcome back bosses" he says and Liam nods at him and he walks off and comes back with the rest of the food.
"Thanks Osiris, smells so good" I tell him plating up for the twins and hoping they like it. I keep it on the table to cool before I give them it to go wild with and plate up Liam a hearty plate knowing he eats way to much, then the mine as be KY does Ruby's.
"Thanks babe" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"Just doig my job babe" she winks and I laugh. She has a point.. She gets paid enough.
"So this cabin? When can we all go?" Jason asks and I look to Liam.
"Soon brother, we've just got back. Ruby's birthdays next week aswell" he says and he nods and I watch the children whispering. Hmm
"Cam come to the cabin mummy?" Ruby asks sweetly and I look to Liam and he shrugs so I look to Lola.
"I don't see why not, mum will love a break" she says and laughs. Good point, we all need one sometimes.
"There's your answer princess. Yes!" I tell her and they all clap happily laughing.
"OK, eat your dinner then you can go play" Liam tells them and they all stop and dig in. There so easily pleased. I love it!
"Mya come home daddy, miss her" Lexi says to Jason and be looks sadly at her.
"I don't know princess" he just says and looks to me and Liam.
"Tomorrow princess, Ruby and me are going to bring her home to everyone" Liam tells her and Ruby lights up.
"Me go see Mya. Yess!" she screams happily and I laugh. That's the Reaction I'm hoping Mya gives her. Please god help a girl out!