Chapter 134 Jason's POV

I pull up feeling like the boss in the rolls royce and climb out seeing Liam's bugatti pull up. I walk around and help my Lola-Belle out. She looks beyond amazing and I'm more than happy to have her on my arm as mine. Liam and Stacey come over to us and where all happy and smiling as we walk in together. It's 8pm and Liam says everyone's here. I walk in skeptical not knowing what to expect and look around as Lola wows at everything doing the same.

 I walk in skeptical not knowing what to expect and look around as Lola wows at everything doing the same

"You should of planned my party" Lola says to Liam and Stacey and I grin. I love it. I wanted something different and I got it. Like I get everything.
"You should of asked Lo, but what'd you think brother? I wanted your birthday in with it aswell. That's your seat" Liam says point to a throne and I walk over to it and take a seat looking around the venue.
"I got what I wanted and more. Thanks brother" I tell him and grin looking around at people entering. Who's that.. No. Fucking hell.
"Jason, my guy. Happy birthday bro" Elijah says walking over to me and hugging me patting my back. Wow its seriously been years.
I look to Liam who's smiling at me and I grin back letting him know he did good.
I didn't think I'd see him again.
"Curtis, wow. How did Liam find you?" I ask and he laughs.
"You know Liam" he says and we both laugh.
"Here bro" he says handing me a card and gift. I open the card and read it quickly and smile at him. Lola takes the gift and shakes her head.
"Later, you've had plenty today. There's more people coming over" she says smiling at me. Who are these people? I look to Liam smirking and turn seeing my old best friend Luke Hayes.
"Jason, happy birthday, its been years man. 30 already" he says laughing and hugs me.
"I know man. Time goes rapid when you living your best life" I tell him grinning and he looks to Lola.
"This your girl yeah Jason. Punching ain't you" he says and laughs and I roll my eyes.
"You wish mate, she's all mine" I tell him holding on to Lola possessivly and she smiles and kisses me.
"Not of you was the last man in earth" Lola tells him and Stacey laughs and Luke looks to her.
"And you are?" he asks her eyeing her up and I just think no mate, don't even go there. Liam will eat you alive for fun.
"Married" she says and turns to me.
"No need to be rude beautiful" he says and I swallow as Liam steps forward. Fucking hell.
"Didnt she just tell you? Do I need to spell it out for you Luke?" Liam threatens him and Luke steps back.
"What's it got to do with you. I ask her a question. Not you mate" he says to Liam and Liam laughs.
"Infact it has everything to do with him.. He's my husband kiddo" Stacey tells him proud and I smile at her. She loves him hard.
"Ohh.. Erm. Nevermind" Luke says and looks back to me.
"I didn't even dress up so am gonna.. Go. Yeah.. Happy birthday anyways. Laters" he says and jogs off. Weird.
"Well he hasn't changed.. I don't know why I invited him. I've always just wanted to punch him" Liam says and I laugh shaking my head.
I see more people coming in who I haven't seen in years and smile. It's good to see so many faces come out for my birthday.
"Let's get us drinks before Liam explodes" Stacey says and I look to Liam who's watching everyone who looks at Stacey. Fucking weird guy. Still..

Drinks are flowing and I've been greeted by a lot of different people I never thought would come all this way but here they are.
I'm shocked and to be honest, I wish Liam didn't go to the trouble of inviting everyone. I'm being pulled left, right, up and down and I hate it. I just wana drink with my girl and get drunk.
"Let's dance" Lola says and I look at her knowing she means actual dancing and she pouts.
"I didn't wear this dress for no reason baby" she says and I smirk at her. Fine.
I down my drink needing it and stand up.
I offer my hand to Lola and she smiles up at me and takes it standing. I lead her onto the dance floor and she wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her closer to me as I wrap my arms around her waist.
"You having a good birthday baby?" she asks looking up at me.
"Couldn't wish for a better day Lola-Belle" I tell her grinning and kiss her as we slow dance.
Liam and Stacey join us and start to sway to the slow song.
Multiple songs blend in to each other and Lola pulls me off the dance floor.
"I need more alcohol" she says and drags me towards the bar. Don't mind if I do.
I order my usual whisky and grab two glasses of champagne of the passing Waiter and hand one to Lola.
"To my baby on his birthday" she says grinning and clinks my glass making me smile.
It's so easy with Lola. No stress or rushinv anything. It's just amazing. We're both on the same page and so far want the same thing. Happiness.. Its only been a few weeks but I'm hopeful. But then I was before so what do I know.. I'll just go with it and see. I'm not gonna say no when I wanna be loved too.