Chapter 21

It's the last day of our honeymoon and I've never been happier with my king. Where going home as we started. Together, a team and strong. Always. Nothings changed or going to. That will be a problem for me.
There's no signs of us slowing down with anything. Everything's amazing I feel like we're closer than ever after the pregnancy and birth with everything that happened and my king is just incredibly strong and he is this family. He says it's me but its really him. Everyone loves him and I'm proud of the man he's become. I knew he would succeed in everything he puts his mind to. That's why he is my king.
I smile to myself and turn over to see the perfect face, that is Liam Johnson.
I smile and watch as he smiles and opens his eyes looking at me.
"Morning observer" he says still smiling and I kiss his full perfect lips and smile down at him.
"How can I not when you look this good twenty four, seven handsome" I tell him and he pulls me on top of him grinning making me laugh as he tickles me.
"My eyes couldn't agree more with you. Have you seen yourself beautiful" he says licking his lips at my naked body just on show for him.
"This is how we fell asleep after the bath"i day reminding him and he nods licking his lips again just looking my body over repeatedly then book up to my eyes. He latches on my nipple and sucks onit while twirling the other sending shocks to my core. I rock my naked cleft along the ridges of his hard dick and lift up sinking back down onto him in one swift motion moaning dropping my head back as he fills me deeper.
He switches boobs and starts licking at sucking the right as he rolls his hips into me as I grind down on him rolling my hips.
I repetitively moan over and over feeling my body become heightened with him touching me and fucking me. I start to feel my orgasm building and I speed up my riding and put my hands on his shoulders leaning backwards as I angle him where I need it and I start to clench around him as I cum bouncing my ass up and down.
"Yesss! Fuck" I cry out as he drives up into me feeling his dick throb and he grips my hips hard and bites down on my nipple as he cums and I don't know what happened but I hear myself scream and a gush of wetness release. Fuck clearly my body enjoyed that. Damn.
I ride out our orgasms and come to a stop.
"My treasures making me cum ridiculously quick my queen" he whines and I laugh feeling him grow inside me. He's more than big enough soft. The hardness is just a bonus.
"You love it baby" I tell him and kiss him rolling my hips. He flips me over onto my back and slides in and out of me making me moan louder the deeper he gets.
"You wanna see how long I can last now" he whispers leaning down into my ear and bites my lobe.
"Show me what you got daddy" I purr and bite my lip rolling my hips up to match his slow torturous pace.
He keeps at the slow pace easing out of me as he rubs my ckit in slow lazy circles too.
I moan arching my back as he pushes deeper and continuea at the pace just getting closer. He lifts my legs to get deeper and I cry out as he pushes me further.
"So good at taking it baby, it's all yours. Take it all" he says and pushes in the rest of the way making me hum out lolling my head to the side feeling like hers in my god damn stomach.
I rock my hips breathing heavily as I take him slow and deep and I feel my body become tingly and I scratch down his back in long lines as I cum through both. He pulls back a little and builds up his pace rolling his hips into me I lay there in bliss heaven letting him fuck me.

"Well if that's not a way to start your day I don't know what is?" I say breathing heavily as Liam mirrors me laying next to me. He wasn't kidding. I had to tell him to cum for fuck sake. I'd cummed so many times I couldn't take anymore, I needed him to release his own.
"Nothings changed my queen. Just what we do" he says and I roll into him resting my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.
"We really have. I wonder how many times we've actually had sex over the course of the years we've know each other. Must be in the thousands right?" I say and laugh. Fucking hell Stacey.
"Tens if not hundreds of thousands. It's been seventeen years baby. And we very active. Always have been. I love that about us. My obsession with you just heightens I can't control it" he tells me kissing my forehead and I smile. Feelings more than mutual baby. Believe me.
"I know what you mean, I thought the sex crazw would of died down even after getting married the first time but I think it just makes me hotter thinking that your my husband now. I duno but I do know my obsession with you is ridiculous baby" I tell him and he hugs me to him rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly.
"I'll always want you my queen. Even when where old. We'll still be obsessed with eachother" he tells me squeezing my ass and I laugh.
"I can imagine us at like sixty still madly inlove nearly fifty years later" I say and laugh imagination going wild with what we'd even look like at bloody sixty. Liam will still be hot like he has all his god dam life.
"Absolutely baby" he says and I just smile to myself laying content with him in total bliss. I love this, being with him like this. Our honeymoon has being beyond amazing and I couldn't of wished for anything better. My husband always knows how to please me in all ways. And don't we know it.