Chapter 78

So Liam keeps filling up my wine glass and I think he's trying to get me some what tipsy.
"We're ment to be going shopping, no more wine" I whine at him and he laughs sipping his rum.
"We can still go, just making it more fun" he says just as the waiter comes so I run my foot up the inside of his calf and he smirks at me.
Our foods places down and the waiter smiles at us and leaves.
"We can tease all day queenie" he says running a feather touch over up and down my arm and I instantly get goosebumps.
"This is how heightened I can make you my queen. I hardly touched you" he says smug and smirks at me. What do I even say to that. I pick up my glass and smirk at him instead still rubbing my foot getting higher and he chokes on his stuffed chicken as I reach his hard dick just resting in his thigh nowhere else to go. Bingo.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask him as I rub along his length slowly and he starts to breathe heavier.
"Just went down wrong, nothings wrong with me. You good?" he asks looking at me smirking.
I retract my foot smiling at him knowing he'll hate it and his face drops.
"Now there's something wrong.. I was enjoying you touching me. However you want" he says pouting making me chuckle and I put my foot back.
"Lost of contact always gets you craving more" I say cocky and he sits back in his chair raising a brow at me.
"You know me too well my queen. Is the memory game over? I have a question.." he says and I nod for him to continue.
"Old man Carter" he says and I burst out laughing and look at him shocked.
"I can't believe you remember him. Wow" I say and he takes my hand kissing it.
"You was and always will be the most important thing. I remember everything. Have I proved that now, or do you need more?" he asks picking up his drink looking at me smiling.
"If you can answer five questions I'll believe you" I say and he nods
"One. Who was my favorite band back in the day" I aks him and he laughs.
"N Dubz, next.." he says waving it away like it's to easy.
"Two. What food was I obsessed with back in year ten" I ask thinking about the revels we shared.. Disgustingly but I'd still do it now.
"Fucking nasty revels, you'd take a bite and then give it me if you didn't like them. The coffee ones and the chocolate raisins was the worst but I ate them for you. If that's not love I don't know what is" he says laughing and I smile at him. It was all infront of me but I was blind.. Clearly.
"Three. What did we do for our second date?" I ask him wondering which one he thinks is our second date.
"Second ever?" he asks and I nod while I eat.
"Right well, I was broke and I had a tenner left and I just wanted to see you. I was so happy that you was OK with chip shop. That was when I knew I'd love you forever. But it was a great date never the less" he says looking like hes remembering it smiling.
"Nothing wrong with a good chip shop my king.. I can't believe you remember, it's not the first like people always do. Well done you" I say teasingly and he laughs.
"Next question queenie" he says grinning.
"Four. What was my surprise in History class?" I ask and think about the first time I technically flashed to my husband. I was so nervous. But it paid off.. Look at us now.
"Oh my god, fucking hell baby.. Matching bra and panties. The first time I saw you, my queen in red and it stuck. I nearly fucking died man" he says and I laugh happily smiling.
"You noticed that too. You really are perfect baby" I tell him just feeling to burst of love for him. Fucking hell.
"OK last question.. A hard one now. Five.
What did I name the big bear you brought me for our first valentines day?" I ask him and he looks lost in thought. I think I got him.
"I can see the bear clearly.. Fuck what's the name.. I got this baby, give me a second" he says taking a drink and tapping his finger on the table. I smile at him as he really tries to remember.
"Snuggie.. Right? Yeah snuggie" he says nodding his head grinning.
"And you called him snuggie because you snuggled him at night with my smell so you'd sleep better. Boom! Who's the king baby?" he asks and I couldn't love him any more if I tried.
"You actually got everything right. But so did I. But you Liam Johnson, surprise me always. I never thought you'd remember any of them things. Especially the bloody bear. Wow, I love you so much boo" I tell him leaning over to kiss him as he meets me half way.
"I'll always remember everything you. You are constantly imprinted on my mind. There's not a memory I don't remember of you, or us. Together or apart my queen. I'm not obsessed for no reason. I love you too  beautiful" he says and smiles across at me.
"Your beyond amazing. My king" I tell him grinning. What would I do without him. I hope I never have to find out.
"Right, drink up. We're going shopping queenie" he says still smiling and i actually know he doesn't mind shopping with me and he's actually good at helping me. He has good taste too. What can I say.