Chapter 24

My body feels the music as soon as we exit the taxi. I follow the so g my body's feeling and lead Liam into the club. We dart straight for the bar and flag the bartender as Liam holds up his card.
"What you drinking baby?" Liam asks in my ear then looks at me.
"Rum and two sambuccas" I tell him as I lean into him so he can hear me over the thumping music. He tells the man and he nods walking away.
I look around the club seeing a sea of people dancing and even the bars packed with people wanting drinks.
He puts down our tumblers of rum and starts pouring our shots by the number of glasses there is Liam's having some.
I down the first one shaking my head and pulling a face. It's been awhile and down the next one.
"Two more" I tell the man
"Four actually" Liam says and he refills our shots and Liam taps his card and he walks away to serve someone else. I down my  shots with Liams and grab my rum leading Liam to the dancefloor as I feel all the alcohol flow buzzingly through me and away my hips to the music and find a spot pulling Liam against me. Aww I drink my drink in sips rolling my ass over Liam's groin area and he holds onto my height hip whining into me and looking down at me with lustful eyes. I down my drink and Liam does the same taking my glass and putting them on a table. He comes back to me and holds both hips this time pulling me closer and pushing me a little forward as I whine on him twerking my ass against him. I feel him growing harder by the minute and throw my head back against his chest wrapping my arms around his neck and whine down to the floor and back up him again. He spins me in his arms and grabs my ass.
"So sexy baby" he tells leaning into me kissing my neck and I wrap my arms around his neck rocking my body with his.
I start to get all hot and bothered. The songs, alcohol and my king are all to much. I need a drink. Not like that's gonna help. That's the bloody problem too.
"Need a drink baby" I tell him and he nods pulling me towards the bar.
"Rum, keep them coming" I call out to the bartender and he nods grabbing the bottle now the bars calmed down a little enough for the other two to serve everyone else. I need drink after drink. I need him more bitches.
Be pours us both a drink and I down mine and grab Liam's doing the same. They both look at me and I shrug pointing to the glasses again.
"You OK baby?" Liam asks me in my ear holding my waist and I nod drinking down my next drink.
"You sure, your drinking like your not" he says and I tap my glass again to the bartender and he looks to Liam. I don't need permission buddy.
"Excuse me. Pour please" I tell him and he sighs and pours me my drink. I can handle my liquor friend.
"I want you but I can't have you yet. Its frustrating me" I tell Liam before he over thinks anything bad. He laughs and downs his drink.
"All you have to do is tell me beautiful. Any time, any place. You want me, you have me" he says and I look around spotting the restroom sign. That will do.
I down my drink and Liam taps his card paying.
"Let's go then King" I say to him and he grins and I drag him towards the bathroom.
Looking around I pull him inside and a women looks at me in total shock and I smirk at her as she scurries out the bathroom. I shrug to Liam and he kisses me pushing me up against the bathroom wall. I lock the door to the entire bathroom seeing no one else inside and Liam starts to undo his jeans as I pull up my skirt and drop my thong. He pulls me close and spins me around bending me over the sinks a d I spread my legs with my skirt bunched around my waist and he pushes into me spreading my ass to go deeper as I moan the fuller I get.
"This what you wanted queenie, you wanted to be fucked deep and hard" he says building up his speed pushing in me deeper.
"Yessss!" I cry out thrusting back taking it all. He spanks my ass and rolls his hips into me and it sends me over suddenly.
"Fuckkkk! Yess baby"i scream not caring who hears me as I cum. He continues thrusting into me I wr and over rocking his hips into different angles groaning as he finds his release.
"Fuck me harder daddy!" I demand to Liam looking over my shoulder at him and he smirks and slams into me and I scream out and bounce my ass back feeling like I'm about to cum again as I feel him throb and swell. I clench around him and let go gripping the sink white bare knuckled and cry out as my orgasm shakes through me.
"Fuckkk, babyyy!" he roars over the beating music and I know that took him where he needed to be. The door suddenly rattles and Liam slowly pulls out of me. I quickly grab tissue and wipe myself up and put my underwear in my purse. I pull out my camera and grab Liam. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snap a few selfies in the mirror capturing the moment forever as the door continues to rattle. Who fucking cares. You won't ruin this moment for us.