Chapter 68

"Oh my god I love it all, minus the floor" I say laughing as I look at what we did. We seriously act like children, it's a joke. Really. It's dried perfectly and it looks so good. We did a great job too.
"Yeah I'll ring around some flooring places and get someone out to measure and fit baby atleast by the end of the week. This room will be done for the weekend if it kills me" he says determined and I smile at him. I love that he wants this just as much as me if not more. He's seriously enjoying doing this. Let alone when it's finished.
"Thank you baby, I can't wait to be in here with you" I tell him biting my lip. The honeymoon was a taste I want more of. Especially the swing. Thank God we ordered another one. A more comfortable looking one too. But I'd happily have the old one over none. I loved it.
"You have no idea the plans I have for you Mrs Johnson. Your gonna be cumming over and over until you have to beg me to stop. Are you ready for that?" he asks and I nod eagerly.
"Absolutely baby, you better clear your weekend, we're gonna be busy, I can't wait to see the new bed aswell" I tell him excitedly and he chuckles.
"How a out we redecorate Lal the main rooms here. Starting with our room next. We'll do it black and red. I already have an idea. I'll whip something up and show you first" he says and I grin happily.
"Yesss! I love you baby" I tell him and he smiles
"I love you too, is this our forever home? Do we have enough room? Is your cloaet6big enough still?" he asks me as we walk out the playroom locking the door and out the bedroom.
" it depends what Jason and Lexi are doing?" I ask Liam and he nods understanding.
"I heard my name, tell me" Jason says as we near the kitchen where he's currently popped his head out looking at us.
"What's your plan bro? Are you moving back in permanently or is this just temporary?" Liam asks him and he shrugs.
"I don't know, you brought me that mansion to just leave it. Are you not pissed? All you've spent onit" he asks us and Liam laughs.
"If you seriously don't wanna live there then I'll sell it and you can find something else. Maybe I can bribe the other neighbors next door" Liam says and laughs.
"I can't live there brother. I'd happily live here if your both good with that. For now anyways, you might pop out more twins" he jokes and I gasp.
"Don't jinks me Jason. No more twins! Singles only please" I tell them laughing and Liam shrugs.
"One, two, three. Who cares. Gimme them all" he says hugging me from behind and I laugh. He's crazy.
"No thank you, three single ones, spaced out not triplets you mad bat" I say shaking my head.
"As long as you don't leave me baby" Liam says and I feel his instant sadness. My baby still feels that. I thought he was OK.
"I'm going nowhere baby, remember I always find my way back to you. Always" I tell him needing him to know I'm going nowhere. Nothing will take me from him. I hope anyways. It's a scary thought. Leaving my king and babies.
"Happy thoughts baby, I'm here and going nowhere. Right Jason" I say looking at him for help and be smiles.
"Brother, Stacey's good, your good, the children are good. I'm even good. Nothings gonna destroy this family. OK. We're all here, happy and healthy. Stop overthinking this. You'll drive yourself mad believe me" Jason says and I smile at him.
"Thanks bro, I just need to be reminded sometimes. I'll never forget that moment" Liam says and I know what he means. I nearly fucking died. A life without all of these that surround me daily. No thank you.
"Anyways.. So your moving in full time. What about Micheala, you still wanna keep her as Lexi's?" Liam asks him and he nods.
"Yeah Becky has her hands full and so does Bonnie. It wouldn't be fair on any of them" he says to us and I nod.
"Absolutely, OK so you move your stuff into your room and take whatever you want from yours what you wanna keep I'll sell it refurbished with whatever you leaveand hopefully that sells quicker. Have you got rid of everything from Sasha?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah we did it the other day that's why we took so long" Jason tells me and I nod. That was quick. No fucking around.
"OK good. You and Lexi move in then and Liam will sell your place. When you Wanna move out again. Just say.. OK" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Now, am gonna tell you this once.. Remember I'm your hot sister. NOTHING ELSE!
We won't be going through that again" I warn him and he laughs.
"Yeah yeah, I know. Hot sister no shower fun" he says and I raise my brow at him. Don't laugh stacey. I feel Liam tense up behind me and I rub his hands as they wrap around me further.
"You won't live to see your daughter grow up brother. I'm warning you" Liam tells him and Jason stops laughing.
"Yeah I get it. Plus I have Lola and damn" he says grinning.
"Good, don't be getting attached. Where does she even live?" I ask him and he smiles big.
"She says it's not to far from here. But I duno yet" he says and I nod. That's good for me too.
"Will you be nice to her Stacey. Please" he asks me and I chuckle.
"I'm always nice to your significant others there the snakes not me" I tell him and he nods.
"I know I'm just saying. Be nice" he says again and I smile at him convincingly and he nods.
Lola seems nice too. She's alot like me so I'm counting on that to become friends. She better be nice or she'll join his other wife's. No joke.