Chapter 156

"Take me home, we can play more with my goodies" I tell him and he smirks and kisses me.
"You read my mind queenie" he says locking his lips again and jumping up.
He looks around seeing which way the cabin is and then steers the boat around and speeds off.
Holding on while Liam drives like a mad man I can't help but laugh at his eagerness to get at me. Have me. Even after all these years he acts like it's the first time he gets to have me. Overly excited is an understatement.
I watch him with so much love as he drives and I can't help but want him. Need him. Always.

Finally arriving back and tying the boat up Liam helps me off and suddenly picks me up spinning us around making me laugh.
"My queenie want some playtime, that's what she gets" he says rushing us back up towards the door and bursting through it.
"Needy much my king" I tease and he nods eagerly making me laugh again. I love it.
"When you wana play like this, how can I not be. I always want you but when you want more, I can't help myself queenie. You love it" he says putting me down as he reaches the bedroom.
"I need some time. Get a drink and relax, I'll call you when I'm ready" I tell him and he smiles.
"All dressed up for your king, absolutely baby" he says kissing me and I watch him walk away before I rush in.

After taking a quick shower and shaving everywhere making sure I'm extra smooth, I rummage through my bag of goodies to find something to wear for my king.
I pull out my leather bodysuit with chains and my leather lace up boots. Yess! He's gonna froth hard.
I pull everything on and brush my hair pulling it up into a high ponytail and add alot of black eyeliner making my blue eyes pop more and add a bright red lipstick.
I look fucking hot. Damn queen!

I pull out the vibrator and the red set of restrains and the flogger

I pull out the vibrator and the red set of restrains and the flogger. That should be good.
I set everything out on the side table making it easier for Liam to grab and add the lube because am gonna definitely need that.
I grab the restrains and clip them around my wrists and sit on the bed with my legs spread waiting for my king and take a deep breath. It's play time.
"Daddy" I call out making sure he can hear me and the confidence in my voice.
I hear movement on the other side and the door slowly stars to open. Here we go.
He walks in and freezes when he sees me.
"Fuck baby, wow you look.. Just wow. I fucking love it queenie" he says dropping his opened shirt to the floor and pulling his shorts and boxers down quick time.
"Come get some daddy" I purr at him seductively.
"I don't even know where to start" he says looking at me and then the toys.
"I'm all yours, do as you please daddy, what do you really want?" I ask him and he groans grabbing his dick.
I drop to the floor and sit on my knees looking up at him and I can see the excitement in his eyes. He really loves this shit. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out and he walks closer to me stroking his dick and rubbing his precum onto my tongue and I hum at the taste.
"You want this queenie?" he asks putting his dick on my tongue and I nod wrapping my lips around him hearing him groan instantly as he starts to push further into my mouth.
"Just like that baby" he says as I swirl my tongue around him repeatedly listening to him groan and watchinv him enjoy what I'm doing. I slowly start to suck him, bobbing my head taking him further down my throat.
"Fuck queenie, you look so sexy right now with my dick sliding in and out that pretty mouth, you enjoy me fucking it?" he asks and I hum as he pushes in more and he groans as I send a vibration through him.
"Fuck, do that again" he says wat Hong me and I hum longer why I'm sucking and he groans more so I start to play with his balls and go down Li k9kv and sucking on then. I reach up and start to stroke his dick with both hands together and continue locking and sucking his heavy balls.
"Yeah baby, just like that" he says and I stroke faster sucking more and pull up his ridiculous amount of precum and lick it off starting to suck it again.
"Make daddy cum" he demands and I bob my head faster taking him down more and more to I gag knowing he loves that and keep that up while I massage his balls. He groans louder and I know he's close so I bite down on his dick as I feel it throb and he suddenly shooting his cum into my mouth.
"Fuckkk! Babyyy!" he roars out as he grips my head releasing himself down my throat as I swallow his lovejuice.
I continue sucking enjoying him and he pushed my head back breathing heavily.
"My turn to play" he says looking down at me.
"Come lay down on your front. All fours queenie" he says and helps me up and I climb onto the bed doing what he said.
"So fucking sexy" he says as I bend over and my asses up facing him. I put my head down waiting in anticipation and feel velvet runninv along my ass and the back of my thighs. 'Whack'
"Fuck" I moan as he hits at my ass with the flogger and it feels better than I thought.
"Good baby?" he asks and hits me again making me moan as he caresses the spot after.
"Yesss!" I moan clenching around fuck all needing to be filled and soon.
"What's your safeword my queen?" he asks me grabbing at my ass.
"Watermelon" I moan and he hits me again.
"Remember that" he says after and I hear him drop something and starts to pull my bodysuit to the side.
"My treasurer's glistening, did queenie enjoy that?" he asks rubbing his fingers through my slick pussy and I moan backing on him needing more.
"Needy baby" he says and I look over my shoulder at him and he sucks my juices from his fingers while stroking his dick groaning. So fucking hot.
I drop my head back down and hear him grab something and suddenly feel something cold pressed against me then a buzzing feeling making me instantly moan.
He slides it I to me and I moan arching my back as he pushes it in deeper.
"Fuckkk!" I moan as I feel my orgasm building quickly and I tighten around the dildo as he fu ks me faster with it.
"Cum for daddy" he coaxs and before I know it I'm cumming.
"Babyyy!" I cry out and it felt amazing.
"Good baby?" he asks as he pulls it out and I nod eagerly against the bed.
"Soo good" I moan as he spanks me. He spreads me open and stars to push into me again with his dick this time and I instantly moan sucking him needing him deeper and I hear him groaning as he grabs my hip fucking into me slowly.
"Take it all queenie, you know you want it" he groans.
"Yesss! Fuck me daddy" I cry out as he angles in deeper as he pushes down on my arch to take him all.
I hear him doing something behind me and then feel something cold and tingly at my ass and he starts to run my puckered hole with his fingers.
"You ready baby, you love it right?" he asks as he pushes his finger into me making me moan more.
"Yesss daddy more!" I moan wanting him and feel another finger as he fucks both holes I feel full and overly pleasured.
"I'm putting it in baby, relax" he tells me and I moan as he pulls his fingers out.
I take a deep breath and relax my ass and feel more coldness as Liam starts to fuck into me as he pushes the dildo into my ass.
"Fuckk baby!" I moan out loud as he pushes in further and turns the vibration on.
"Fuck!" I hear him and he fucks into me deeper with both and I cry out feeling my organs coming as I tighten around both and grip the sheets. This shit too good.
"Take it queenie, take it all" he tells me starting to slam harder into me loosing himself in me.
"Fuck baby, yess!" I cry out bouncing my ass back on both feeling full and tingly everywhere. I'm so close.
"I know you wanna cum baby" he coaxs in his sexy voice and I let go suddenly feeling a gush leave me as I scream out hearing my king enjoy making me cum.
"That's it baby, cum for daddy" he says as he pushes the vibrator all the way in hitting my a spot and I suddenly cum again tightening constantly.
"Babyyy!" I scream and he slowly fu ks me through it before pulling it out.
I hear it drop to the floor and he grabs both my hips and starts to relentlessly pound into me.
"Come on queenie, you know you want more" he says breathing heavily as his strokes become slower and deeper as he hits my Ospot repeatedly and I cry out as I climax again hard.
"Good girl" he says building his speed up again and spanking my ass making me moan and he fucks into me over and over u groaning louder and louder until I feel his dick tbrobbing and swelling inside me letting me know he's about to cum.
"Cum for your queen daddy!" I demand bouncing my ass off him harder feeling him so fucking deep but loving it.
"Fuckkk.. Queenie!" he growls out as he grips into my hips tighter as I clench around him drawing out his cum. Fuck that was good.. Amazing..