Chapter 79

"Well I like these, but with what?" I ask him as I take a closer look at the heels.
He walks off holding up his finger and I smile looking around at the other shoes surrounding me.
Liam comes walking up to me holding a black dress with one sleeve and I look it over next to the shoes and grin wide.
"Your seriously killing it today baby. Let me try these on" I tell him as he hands me the dress and looks around while I go into the changing rooms.
I quickly get undressed and pull the dress up my body and push the one arm through and sort the shoulder strap out. I turn looking. In the mirror and grin. The dress is stunning. My baby did good.
"I love it, I need this dress" I tell Liam through the door.
"Gimme the shoes over the door" I say holding my hand out and taking them. I sit down putting them on and love them instantly.
"Wow" I say as I look over myself. These shoes are amazing.
"Show me then baby, I wanna see too" he says and I smile. I open the door slowly and step out and put my hand on my curved hip that pops in this dress.
"Damn baby, I did good. You look.. Just wow" he says licking his lips and I just wanna eat him up.
"Take it off quickly baby, where buying it all. Now!" he says and I laugh turning and walking back in.

After what feels like buying the shops we're walking into JD to find some trainers for all of us. Even bloody Jason because like I said before he's my none sexual husband. Who's costing a bomb like the rest of them..
"Do you like these baby?" I ask Liam holding up white, red and black air forces.
"Yeah I do actually, let's both get some" he says smiling down at me.
I find an assistant and hand her the trainers.
"Can I get these in a size seven and ten please" I tell her and she smile and takes the trainer walkinv off talking on her radio.
I find Liam browsing the rows of trainers and holding a pair of black material air forces and I love them
"I want some too" I tell him nodding eagerly making him laugh.
"Go tell her not me my queen" he says and I take the trainer to the girl holding two boxes. I take the boxes and hand her the other trainer.
"Same sizes please sever and ten" I remind her and she nods leaving again. I wave laim over and pull out my trainers.
"where gonna look so hot together, matching baby. I love them" I tell him putting it back in the box smiling at him.
"Yeah I like mine too, we'll get them, she's coming back" he tells me nodding behind me and I hold my hands out taking the next boxes. Opening the lid I vrin wide.
"Definitely baby" I tell him showing him giddy and he laughs.
"any thing else my queen? He akss3and I stand up looking around.
"Let's look at the kids bits" I tell him and he nods.
"Can you put them behind and ill pay soon" I tell the girl and she nods smiling at me.
Walking over I see cute like pink adidas tracksuits with the matching trainers. I grab all three sizes for all three girls then look around for the twins seeing red adidas trainers in crib and melt.
"Baby, oh my god, there so cute" I say holding up the box to show Liam who's holding up a red baby tdacksuit.
"Oh my god yes!" I tell him and he grabs the boys sizes and walks over to me while smiling and I grab size 3 in the trainers to match. I find the girl and hand the pink trainer over
"Can I get these in a four, six and eight please" I tell her smiling and she nods smiling walking away.
"You finshed?" I ask Liam and he keeps looking at a pair of trainers.
"I was just looking at these, Jason will love them baby" he says and I walk over to them and grab it.
"What's his size baby?" I ask him
"Ten, same as me" he says and I nod waiting for the girl to come back while I look at the clothes.
I find my size in a few different coloured tracksuits that Liam liked too and I get the matching t-shirts and crop tops.
"Definitely done now baby" I tell him smiling and kissing him.
"Let's get these then and we'll pay" he says carrying all my shopping like the king he is. I've dragged him everywhere today. He's great right?
The girl comes walking out with the girls trainers and I hand over another pair.
"A size ten in these aswell please" I tell her and she loos at me like I'm crazy how many pairs. She walks off again and Liam's gone again. I look around and find him by the tracksuits rummaging through clearly looking for his size and be takes one down and then the same in a different color.
He picks up the matching jumpers and he turns walking back over to me.
"Now I'm done" he says and I nod smiling at him.
"She's just fine to get Jason's trainers and then we can go OK" I tell him and he smiles.
"alright queenie. Let's go wait by the que" he says and I take the clothes off of him piling them onto me with my arms stretched out. I need a bloody trolley in here.
I walk up to the counter and pile Lal the clothes onto it and the man looks at me then the pile and I just smile at him.
"I have ten pairs of trainers in total aswel she put them behind the till for me" I tell him and his eyes pop. Jeez what? Can a husband and wife not shop.