Chapter 66

"Isit time to christen the royce queenie, I need to be inside you" Liam suddenly says pulling over and I unclick my seat belt as he does and lsides his seat back.
"Here or the back?" I ask him and he licks his lips
"Get your ass back there baby, little minx" he says and I begin to climb over as he slaps my ass sending me forward into the seat so I'm bent over.
My dress rides up my ass the further I af H my back and I can just hear Liam groaning as he fumbles with his jeans.
He pulls at my underwear suddenly and I feel the lace snap in his hands, he starts to lift my ass up and I feel him pushing into me groaning as I suck him in greedily.
"So perfectly tight baby, fuck!" he groans again as I rock my hips sliding on and off him filling myself up as much I can moaning feeling like I'm in heaven with my king.
He rolls his hips into me and pushes all the way into me getting alot fucking deeper and I cry out holding onto the back headrests. My back at he'd to point of pain and Liam thrusting in and out of me is alot.
"Take it all baby, you love your dick" he grits out speeding up and I feel my orgasm building as he starts to pound into me bouncing my ass off him and I squeeze my eyes shut as I let go and a scream escapes me feeling amazing.
"Yessss! Fuck me!" I scream and he slams into me harder as I clench around him repeatedly spurring him on.
"Fuck yeah baby, squeeze that dick" he groans and wraps his hand in my hair as he pulls onit and fucks into me I feel his dick throbbing and a warm sensation flows through me and I climax feeling him cum into me.
"Fuckkkkk!" we both cry out and I continue to slide on and off his dick as he fucks me until we finish.
"Well, car sex is starting to creep up my favorite list of places and travel" he says pulling out of me slowly.
"Good to know, we'll keep buying new ones then. Grab my bag, there's wipes in there" I tell him pointing to my seat as I turn around sitting on my butt and he takes them out handing me one then cleaning himself too. The downfall of not being at home near a bathroom..
"Buy a hundred cars if that's what it means. I'll fuck you anywhere my queen. I can't say no to my treasure. Never again!" he says looking into my eyes and I see the regret shining that he did back then.
"I forgive you baby, really. I k ow you did it for me and that's good enough for me. You can't resist this" I say spreading my legs showing him his damage and he growls looking at it.
"We'll never get home queenie. You sure you wanna play" be says and I bite my lip not really bothered.
He leans forward on the floor of the car and slowly licks around my ckit swirling his tongue around.
"You look so hot eating it" I tell him as I hold his head looking down on him sucking on my clit.
I arch my back off the seat dropping my head back as he spreads my legs wider opening me up further.
"I'm so close baby, don't stop. Right there" I tell him as he flicks his tongue over my clit faster and I grip his hair and feel my legs begin to shake and I let go moaning loudly as he laps me up tasting me collecting all my jucies as he sucks on my flesh. I fucking love it.
He swirls his tongue one more time and I push his head back feeling sensitive for some reason and I need a break.
"We'll carry on when we get home" I bargain and he nods grinning at me. I hand him a baby wipe for his face and wipe myself on another. I collect everything up and tie the nappy bag I carry around. Good for these times.
Liam climbs out the car and I climb back over the middle into my seat as he shuts the door and climbs back behind the wheel.
He adjusts his seat back how it was and we both pull on our seat belts.
"Ready baby?" he asks me rubbing my bare thigh and it sends goosebumps everywhere.
"Always baby" I tell him and he smiles at me and starts the car, pulling back off.

Arriving back home we see Jason in the kitchen on his phone typing away smiling. I bet its Lola he's texting. Love bugs.. Again. Fun..
I check the time seeing its 5pm and know that the children are having dinner and follow the laughter into the dining room.
"Hey baby girls, you enjoying your dinner?" I ask them and they both nod with food around there mouths enjoying there spaghetti bolognese. Liam's bummed I bet.
"Having daddies favorite meal without him" Liam says and pouts making the girls laugh.
"Siris made it daddy. Not me" Mya says shaking her head.
"Daddy share" Ruby asks holding out a fork full and I smoke at them. There so cute.
Liam walks over to her and takes the food wide mouthed and then kisses both girls in there heads.
"Daddies girls" I say crossing my arms pouting and Liam laughs coming over to me and kissing me.
"Are you not daddies girl too?" he asks in my ear and I take in a sharp breath. I wasn't expecting that. Clearly.
"I was daddies girl first, remember that" I tell him smug and he kisses me and I hear the girls giggling.
"You'll always be my first of everything my queen, you remember that" he says and kisses me again. He's so cute when he tells me these things. You'd never expect it from him. My king. But I appreciate it none the less.