Chapter 166

After a long afternoon of wrapping press ets for my princess Im fianlly done a d it's do ner time. I put them all in gift bags and into Liam's closet as he has more room and shut the door.
Walking out my room I jog down the stairs and see everyone on there way to the dining room and follow the crowd. He's made mutton, jerk chicken, rice and peas, dumplings with sides of mac N cheese, fried plantain and homemade sweet coleslaw. I can't wait to eat it. I've been looking forward to this, it's been awhile. Lima normally cooks but Osiris offered. It's good for the children to eat both cultures. They gotta learn at some point, the girls love it tho, it's just the twins now.
I take my seat and my mouth salivate at the smell of everything. Osiris puts the last bits on the table and leaves us to it.
"Dig in everyone" Liam says and everyone does hungrily and I don't blame them.
"Just so you know I sent the invitations in to the nursery today for Ruby's party they should rsvp soon" Becky tells us and I nod smiling at her.
"Thanks babes. I hope they come for her. She's gonna love it bless her" I say and smile at Ruby as she what's with Mya and Lexi laughing.
"The climbing frame will be delivered tomorrow and set up too, with the trampoline and swing sets" Liam tells me around mouthfuls and I nod my moth being stuffed to. He smiles at me and continues to eat.
"As good as this is, yours is better my king" I tell him and he grins.
"I'll do it next time" he says taking a bite of the dumpling.
"I need to bake Ruby a cake aswell with a load of cupcakes and baked goods. I might get Emily to do the other bits and I just do her birthday cake, that's gonna take awhile" I tell Liam and he nods at me chewing away.
"Good idea, if all the kids come your gonna need quite abit baby" he says and I grin. I love baking I think I'll help her actually, it's my happy place. I haven't wildly baked in so long as life's been good.. Again anyways.
"I seen your delivery come Jason, was that her present?" I ask him and he grins.
"Yeah I'll set it up the night before and put a bow onit" he tells me and I smile at him.
"She's gonna love it bestie, thank you" I tell him pleased he bought something she can learn to do. Liam's gonna have fun with that.
"It's alright, anything for my little prinny" he says smiling at her.
"You know your the best uncle right" I tell him and he grins happily.
"Thanks bestie" he says and fills his mouth. Everyone can't get enough of the meal.

After stuffing ourselves we relax in the living room watching films with the girls while the boys play with each other crawling around after one another. There so cute.
"You ready for daddy?" Liam asks me and I nod my head needing to get ready.
"I'll text you when to come" I tell him and kiss him jumping up and darting out the room through the foyer and up the stairs to my bedroom.
I grab a quick shower and brush my teeth before straightening over my hair. I look through my new lingerie and grab the leather top and skirt and slip them on quickly. I leave my face bare of makeup just having my eyelashes on and cream my face making my skin glow and add my silver hoop earrings.
I pull on my thigh high louboutin boots zipping up the back and look myself over in the mirror. Damn girl I look hot.
I grab my phone and walk into the playroom texting my king.

Stacey: Ready when you are handsome 🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️💪🏽 Xxxxx

Liam: OMW my queen, be ready for this dick 🍆🍑🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️💪🏽 Xxxxx

I put my phone down on the side and handcuff my hands behind my back dropping the key to the side with my phone and standing at the bed waiting in anticipation for my king.
The door suddenly opens and he steps in locking it behind him and drops his phone to kind and rushes over to me.
"Damb baby, you just keep getting better, this right heres sexy, I fucking love you in leather. By far" he say and tugs on my wrist realizing I'm cuffed thats why I haven't touched him yet.

He kisses me and steps back stripping slowly and I  ite y lip as his t-shirt hits the floor and I look over his sexy body as he drops his shorts and his dick comes springing out

He kisses me and steps back stripping slowly and I ite y lip as his t-shirt hits the floor and I look over his sexy body as he drops his shorts and his dick comes springing out.
"So sexy baby" I tell him and he hums looking me over.
"I know what you mean queenie" he says looking at his treasure through the rings at the front of my skirt.
He walks back to me and kisses me forcefully holding my chin as he fucks my mouth with his tongue until I'm clenching my thighs needing him inside me.
He pulls back breathing heavier and suddenly spins me bending me over the bed and pulling up my skirt so it's bunched around my waist and spanking me hard.
"Yess!" I cry out enjoying the familiar sting as he caresses my ass after before spreading me open.
"Fuck baby" I moan as I feel his tongue at my back treasure licking and pushing in as I clench it around him hearing him groan. I don't know why we waited so long to do any of this. We both love it.
I continue to moan as he spreads my ass wider pushing in deeper and I feel myself ready to cum. It's a weird feeling but so God damn pleasurable.
"Hmm baby, yesss, fuck me im so close" I tell him and he spanks me hard on the other cheek and I let go with a cry.
"Liam!" I cry out loud as I cum undone on his tongue and he continues to fuck me with it and slips his fingers into my slick pussy, greedy and needy for him.
I koan as pushes them in deep and slowly fucks me building up my orgasm and I'm a moaning mess.
"Fuck me baby" I cry as he speeds up entering a third finger making me arch my back as he goes deeper pushing on my gspot.
"Babyyy!" I scream as I cum hard feeling a gush and he pulls his tongue and fingers out and starts slurping at my aching cleft.
"So tasty queenie" he says siding his tongue in and out of me as I come down from my high. I look over my shoulder at him as he stands stroking his dick just watching me.
"Fuck me daddy, I need you" I tell him and he smirks loving my need for him as he rubs his dick along my entrance and pushes I to my wet hole.
"Shit baby, suck me in. Just like that. Fuck!" he groans as he buries himself in me and I can't help but grip the sheets feeling full as I push back onit more. I need it all.
"Yes, harder, fuck!" I cry out as he starts to pull back and pound into me hitting my painful pleasure spots and I let out a strangled scream as he spanks me hard and I suddenly feel myself cumming on his dick tightening around him as he's groaning.
"That's right baby, cum for daddy" he groans rolling his hips into me angling it to pleasure me more and more. He just gets better.
"Yess, babyy!" I cry as he relentlessly slams into me wildly and I bounce my ass repeatedly off him needing to feel him cum. I need it..
He becomes sloppy with his strokes and I feel his dick throb in me and I know he's close.
"Cum for your queen, king!" I demand and slam back on him clenching and he roars out as he cums.
"Fuckkkk! Queenie!" he yells as he fills me up and I feel my body shake as I can't help but cum again.
"Babyyy!" I moan as I let go off myself and he fucks us both through our intense orgasm. Shittt my husband puts it down. Always.