Chapter 42

Pulling up at the bar and grill I jump out and look around for Liam and Jason.
Suddenly hear a roaring engine from behind me I smile and turn knowing its my king and walk over to the restaurant.
They both jump out and meet me at the doors
"Took your time baby" I tease and he raises a brow.
"You thought that was a race. I'd leave your car sitting queenie. You don't wanna play" he says and I smirk at him playing with him. I brought my husband the fastest car in the fucking world. These no chance I'm beating him in anything.
Not even the Lamborghini we drove in Italy.
"I can see your brain ticking away. You put done yourself buying me my car my queen. There is no beating me" he says smug taking my hand and leading me into the restaurant with him and Jason laughing. Dicks.
Were seated at a corner table and a waiter takes out drinks order and leaves us to browse the menus.
"So if I get one the same as yours we can race brother. I'm down" Jason says buzzing with excitement and I look at him with my brow raised.
"We are not buying you a £2.4 millon car Jason King. Are you fucking crazy!" I whisper shout at him and his eyes pop..
"You brought Liam a £2.4millon car Stacey.. Are You crazy?" he asks me back raising his brow and I look at my king.
"Absolutely Jason, I'm crazy inlove with my king. He deserves whatever he desire too. But only the best for me baby" I tell him and Liam takes my hand kissing it lovingly looking into my eyes.
"I love you too my crazy sexy queen" he says smiling at me and I can't help smiling back.
"You too are crazy period. I don't need a car that expensive. We're am I gonna drive it at the speed it can reach aswell. I wouldn't that's just insane Liam. Who's even driving it fucking batman" Jason says and we all laugh. He has a point. 300+ mph and beyond. That's ridiculous, surely even half it's speed is good enough. Crazy people everywhere.
The waiter comes back with our drinks and I sip my crisp white wine after ordering my chicken salad.
"Jason needs a nanny more than ever queenie" Liam tells me wriggling his eye brows and I laugh at him looking at Jason.
"You and Sasha got plans Jason?" I asks him winking and he smirks.
"There in motion now I've found what I want" he says and I gasp. He brought one.
"You actually brought the swing? Where you putting it?" I ask him thinking of there bedroom layout I remember from the other day.
"I'm not sure yet, but I'll find somewhere and set it up. I hope she likes it" he says a little unsure and I smile at him.
"Trust me she'll love it if you know what your doing like my king does" I tease picking up my glass casually and Liam laughs and kisses my cheek.
"I guess you'll never find out, will you" Jason says and I pause unsure of Liam's reaction. Jason knows Liam hates this shit. He always tries to banter and I get it. It's funny ish now anyways not in the moment but it was years ago now. We all need to move on from it.
Suddenly Liam starts laughing and I look at him smiling. OK then..
"So we're bantering about this now yeah? Finally" I say and Liam smiles.
"Obviously I don't like it but where all part it. Right Jason?" Liam says and I smile at him leaning over to kiss him and look to Jason.
"Over it, I'm sorry tho. It shouldn't off been a thing. I never should of felt like that. Finally forgiven?" he says to us and I smile at him.
"I forgave you Jason, a long time ago actually. What can I say I'm hot" I say playfully and Liam licks his lips as I see him out the corner of my eye.
"Beyond hot my queen, you just get better with time. I love it" Liam tells me and I laugh running my hand through my long hair.
"I can agree right? Because your right" Jason says and shrugs picking up his drink.
"Yeah because she's absolutely right my queen" Liam says as the waiter arrives with our food. We thank him and he smiles and walks away.
We all tuck in happily in a comfortable quietness just hearing peoples coming and goings and cutlery clacking around in the kitchen.
"So have you chosen a car or cars yet baby?" Liam asks me and I nod eagerly with my mouth full making him laugh.
I swallow quickly and pull out my phone handing him the search of the Escalade-V 23 that I saw and definitely want.
"It can go hands free too" I tell him and he looks at me intrigued.
"So we can play on our travels even more. Sold my queen" he says and I laugh shaking my head. I thought so my king.
He taps away at my screen and starts typing away.
"So I guess your buying it?" I ask him and he nods taking a bite of his food as he stares intently at my phone screen.
I look to Jason and shrug. I guess where having it.
"What about the other one we need?" Liam asks handing me my phone back.
"Yeah one sec" I tell him swiping through the tabs on my phone and then clicking the right one to show handing it back to him.
"Rolls Royce Ghost baby, its amazing" I tell him gushing and he laughs at me taking my phone.
"Yeah I've been like them for awhile my queen. You did good, maybe you sure help Jason" he says and I look to Jason not minding and he shrugs.
"I don't mind, but you've done good with yours" he says finishing up and I smile ready to get to it.
I turn to Liam seeing him doing exactly the same thing as before and hand me the phone back.
"Two cars purchased and will be here Wednesday. I'll be home for them anyways baby" Liam say and I nod at him smiling.
Were way to rich, fucking hell what does Jason even thing to that whole exchange as he just sat there and watched us go luxury car shopping. I can't wait for them to come.