Chapter 63

Today's the day we go shopping for our playroom and I'm so excited. It's finally happening!
I've showered and dressed and I sit in the mirror waiting for Liam as I dab a tissue at my red lips. It's a red and black, king and queen day.

I'm gonna go wild I know it buying everything I see and my kings gonna let me

I'm gonna go wild I know it buying everything I see and my kings gonna let me. Like bloody normal. He really doesn't say no to me. I love it really.
Liam comes walking out looking damn good all in black and I jump up grabbing my camera from the side and snap a pic of him as he stalks towards me like a predator.
"You like what you see beautiful?" he says as I snap a quick one of him smiling before he grabs me.
"Always my king, you look hot. I can't help it" I tell him and kiss him.

"You know you always go above and beyond when dressing, what can I say you look good dressed and undressed

"You know you always go above and beyond when dressing, what can I say you look good dressed and undressed. 'I can't leave him alone' you love it" I tell him singing the song and he smiles.
"You know I love it when you sing, it's not often" he says pouting and I smile up at him.
"I sing all the time in my car" I tell him and he thinks of something clearly and smiles.
"You still haven't seen the new cars, they came a little late but there here. You wanna take one of them? The royce?" he says practically about to burst and I laugh.
"Haven't you taken any out?" I ask him as I grab my Birkin and put the camera inside.
"Of corse not baby, I was waiting for my queen. Today's the day" he says and I nod laughing at him.
"Lets make sure everyones good for the day and the twins are OK. Hunters getting better too by the way when it comes to me leaving. But yeah we'll check then we'll go baby" I tell him thinking about my baby boy. Tyler's great with everyone here. Hunters a little more fussy. Just like his dad then.
"Yeah, let's go. We'll have breakfast out first baby" he says and I nod eagerly feeling hungry and look at Liam's watch. 10am.

Walking into the living room I see the twins on there playmats and watching TV so I decide not to set them off by disturbing them and blow them both a kiss making Bonnie smile.
I put my thumbs up at her checking she's good and she nods smiling doing it back. Good, all my babies are safe and happy.
The girls went off with Becky and Ricco to the fair and arcades apparently that's what they wanted to do today as its a Saturday. Beats being in the house all day.
"You ready now sexy momma" Liam asks from behind me with his hand on his hips. I turn as I see him wat h the boys smiling.
"There beautiful baby, thank you" he says leading me out and I look at him.
"There your double, Thank you, you mean" I say laughing and he nudges me grinning.
"They really are more and more. I love that tho" he says and I nod. Of course you do. Sex god on legs. Fuck off it's not fair.
He walks me down and arou d towards the garage and I see a line of cars minus mine. I keep mine in the drive closer for me.
"So which one?" he asks and I raise a brow.
"You blatantly wanna take the new one, the rolls royce so let's take that one" I tell him as I look over the beautiful car. I love it.

Liam looks the car over grinning and looking back to me as he unlocks it and opens the door for me

"What do you think of it now?" he asks me and I nod happy with my choice and kiss him.
"I love it all baby especially the white interior. I don't know how much a good idea it was tho with the children but either way I did good right?" I ask him as I climb in feeling the comfort straight away.
Liam walks around and slides in.
"Wow, I think I'll be driving this just for the seats" he says and I laugh shaking my head.
"You ready queenie, we got alot to do" he says and I nod eagerly grinning as I pull on my seat belt with him and he starts the engine listening to it hum to life he pulls out the garage and press a button on a keypad in his pocket and the doors close behind us.
"You want a cafè or something else?" he asks me.
"Cafè is fine baby, I could eat a fried breakfast. I remember you use to always make me food when we'd drink the night before. Full English and that's what I want now. I haven't had one since before I fit pregnant aswell" I tell him and he hums and I hear his stomach growl.
"I remember the breakfasts. Then you started making me eat first thing rather than coffee and a spliff in the garden and I haven't looked back since. I haven't had my sandwich in awhile either, but I want a full english too infact" he says and u smile.
"I haven't smoked either in awhile, Maybe we can later. With Jason and I'll invite Lola" I tell him and he glances at me continually smiling.
"Sound's good my queen, we'll get some while where out when we've done and heading home" he says and I smile at him rubbing his thigh.
"You never say no to me baby" I say to him and he hums at me.
"I don't need to say no when everything you want or desire I can provide. No isn't in my vocabulary when it comes to you or my babies" he says and my heart melts. I love him so much.
"See best husband ever!" I tell him making him laugh and I join in feeling his good vibe. It's gonna be a good day.