Chapter 174

It's been awhile but I finally got what I wanted.
"Fuckkk!" I scream as Liam pounds into me relentlessly letting out his last little bit into me.
"Take it baby, you know you missed him" he growls and I cry out tightening around him as I feel my orgasm building again.
"Cum for daddy" he coaxs with a sexy gtun and I let go as he pushes deeper.
"Liammm!" I scream out as he continues fucking me, you wouldn't think it'd been so long, he already done well cummed and kept going. I've lost count of how may times I have.
"You ready for me now, or you need more queenie?" he groans holding back for me and I bounce my ads off him clenching around him shaking my head.
"Cum for your queen!" I demand slamming back and clenching and he roars out loudly relentlessly pounding into me.
"Fuckkk! Queenie!" he roars and I bite my lip as I cum again moaning out as I feel him release into me. Fuck I needed him. It's been way to long.
He drops onto me and kisses along my shoulders and down my back as he pulls out slowly.
"I love you baby" he says kissing the bottom of my back and dropping next to me.
"I love you too baby" I tell him looking at him smiling and he smiles.
"I've seriously missed you queenie" he says spanking my ass and making me laugh.
"You have no idea baby, I did t want to have to snoop, but you wasn't coming back or answering my calls. I needed you my king" I tell him and he smiles.
"I'm here now, I didn't want you to leave do I did. My bad" he says and I nod understanding why.
"Its done now, your coming home right?" I ask him and he nods grinning.
"Yeah, I missed my babies too" he says and I smile at him.
"It's late now, you wanna adjust stay here tonight?" I ask him and he smiles pulling me on top of him.
"If we can do that again" he says sliding his dick along my slick pussy.
"Always" I tell him rocking my hips and sinking onto him with a loud moan.
This will never get old..

We fucked, showered, and fucked some more.. And now we lay in the hot tub with the rum and blunts talking. If he's got anything else to get off his chest, now would be the time.
"Anything else, Liam. Now would be the time" I tell him and he looks at me thinking about it..
"One thing you should know, I've done alot in this week away" he says and I stare at him like what.. But that means the beat.. Did..
"Absolutely not! Don't be so ridiculous Stacey" he says looking at me and I smile at him.
"Before when he was out.." I start and swallow.
"I'm sorry for my beast baby, I feel like he's caused somewhat of a divide between us and I don't want that ever, he can only be trusted to protect you but he's not a people person. I don't trust him with anything else. He won't treat you anything less than the queen you are, no more playing games either. We've had harsh words about what happened at the party and it won't happen again. Believe me my queen" he tells me seriously and I nod accepting that.
"OK, thank you baby it means alot. We need some actual rules but tell me.. What did you do?" I ask interested and he laughs.
"Such a sexy little minx" he says pulling me into his arms and kissing me.
"Well for starters, I killed a few people. And then I fucked up even more. So yeah, it's been fun to say the least. For one of us anyways" he says and I sigh that I missed my king in action.
"Just random people?" I ask him and he nods
"Some, but I killed all the people that robbed the casino. I got all the stuff back plus more" he says smirking and I feel his grip tighten on me.
"I'm glad you got what you wanted baby, you always do. My king" I tell him and kiss his lips.
"I lean backwards and float in the water with my legs wrapped around his waist as he watches me smiling.
"Something you want queenie?" he asks as I rock on him.
"You rejected me before you left. Why?" I ask him as I rub myself along his hard on.
"I really don't know, the whole news shocked me and I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Then I really tried in my office and it was the worst we've ever done. I'm sorry baby" he says and I nod agreeing it was.
"I know what you mean, I didn't even cum baby" I admit and he sighs.
"That's what am talking about. That's always a given. I'm so sorry" he says and leans forward kissing me and suddenly he's pushing into me as I moan into his mouth.
"I'll forever make up for rejecting you baby" he says looking into my eyes and I smile and kiss him.
"and I'll forever let you do just this baby" I tell him rolling my hips and taking all of him tightening around him as I suck him in.
"So perfect queenie" he tells me and suck on my nipple as he grips my hips rocking me on and off his dick.
"I love you" he says over and over between kissing my lips and along my neck to my next nipple.
"I love you" I moan as he fucks into me harder hitting my gspot and I cum instantly clawing at his back screaming out.
"Fuckkk, Babyy!" I cry out feeling euphoric and he smirking at me and pushes me back holding my hands behind my back and deep strokes into me pulling me down harder.
"You missed daddy?" he groans as he becomes sloppy and I feel his dick throb.
"Yesss!" I scream out as I cum feeling him climax too.
"Staceyyy!" he yells and I smile up at him coming down from my climax high and he lifts me up letting go of my wrists. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I will always love my husband. He's not my king for no reason.