Chapter 29

We finish up eating dinner and laughing about alsorts of things and just enjoying everyone's company. Bonnie's really coming out her she'll and fitting in with the mad house and that makes me happy. She's good with the twins and the girls too. Her and Becky seem to get on good aswell and that's always good when everyone can get along with eachother.
"The bus will be here in thirty minutes. Make sure you all have everything packed up please" Liam says as people start to leave the table.
"Will do bro" Ricco tells him walking off.
He says something to Becky and she smiles up at him and nods.
"Let me go check to. I'll be right back" Bonnie says and I nod at her as she scurries off.
"You got everything too baby, even tho I can replace anything you do leave. Have you got your camera?" he asks and I nod pointing to my bag.
"Everythinga done baby and my cameras in my bag" I tell him and he nods standing up.
"The rooms are clear for me, Becky and the girls" Ricco tells me and I smile up at him.
"Thanks buddy. Keep it up you might get a raise" I tease and he lights up making me laugh.
"As if I dont pay you enough Ricco" Liam says from the sofa where hes laughing and Ricco looks to me unsure what to say.
"I know boss, but money's money ya get me" he says and I laugh shaking my head.
"Yeah I bet" Liam says picking Hunter up who's fussing ready to cry.
"My bad" Ricco says looking at me and I roll my eyes playfully at him. Liam's Liam mate. You should know this by now.
I tidy everything away with Bonnie's help and wash up all the plates and cutlery I used quickly. She cleans the table and highchairs while I dry the pots and put them away then wipe down all counter tops. The kitchens spotless and I smile at Bonnie.
"Thanks for the help babe" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"I enjoy cleaning to be honest. It's therapeutic for me" she says and I know what she means but some places are just ridiculously to big like this villa and my house. I didn't mind cleaning until we starting living in bloody mansions. I actually miss our first home sometimes.
So many memories there that we made.
I walk back over to everyone and sit down taking a break for five before the bus comes.
"We all ready to leave in five?" Liam asks us and they all say yeah getting up.
I stand putting Tyler in his seat then take hunter and out him in his.
Liam looka out the window and jumps up.
"Bus is here, home time girls" he tells them switching the TV off and they get up holding there doll.
I put the dummies into the boys mouth and Liam comes along and collects them.
"I'll take them baby, you grab what you can and I'll be back" he says walking towards the door. I grab a few bags in one hand and pull my suitcase with the other and regret it instantly as I feel the weight of it. I pull it harder tipping it towards me and tug it out the door nearly dropping but holding myself. Liam comes walking back and takes the case from me and everyone starts to pile there things into the side of the bus. Liam runs back and grabs the pushchair and locks up putting the key under a rock and comes jogging out holding it and puts it into the storage compartment with everything. I smile up at him and he leads me onto the bus after everyone.
"Are they on there way?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah that's why I put it there. We can't wait baby but I told them that and they agreed because it's secluded up here always.
"OK. Good" I tell him sitting down and getting comfortable next to him.
"I've had an amazing time here baby. All your surprises were perfect and I love you so much more than I thought was possible" I tell him and kiss his lips longingly.
"Your more than welcome my queen, I love you too more and more everyday beautiful. My hearta full. But remember you have another surprise when you get home baby" he says reminding me and I grin looking at him forgetting about that.
"Ohh yeah, I can't wait to get home now" I tell him excitedly making him laugh as he wraps an arm around my shoulders kissing my temple.

We're just about to exit the plane after a long three hour flight and I stand and stretch my body feeling my kings eyes on me as always.
"You ready to get back to reality queenie?" he asks me and I sigh nodding.
"I'd rather stay in paradise with you rolling around naked" I tell him ans he hums licking his lips at me.
"I know what you mean baby. I've loved everything about our honeymoon. We'll skip this months weekend away because we've only just got back and go next month OK beautiful" he says and I nod understanding but feeling slightly disappointed.
I will never get enough of having my husband all to myself. Evern after a whole month of him. It's never enough..

Standing around with the girls waiting patiently and the twins in there pushchair I collect as much luggage as I can as everyone grabs theres and we walk out happily back in England and go find the next bus my kings got for us to take us home. I can't wait to see my home again its been way to long.