Chapter 168

"Hello girls, come on in, there all through here" I say as I stand at the front door smiling at the children from the nursery.
"I'll pick them up at 6pm Stacey" Sharon says and I nod at her letting them all in and I point towards the living room and they all go running through.
Shutting and locking the door I run through and I can't wait to show Ruby her party.
"Come with me girls, Ruby are you ready?" I ask her and she nods excited jumping up and down, I chuckle and lead them out into the garden.
"Wow, everything pink mummy" she says and I nod and she gasps walking further around.
"I love it mummy" she screams and I laugh smiling down at her.

"Mummy, climbing frame for all of us" she says happily and they all run towards it not even noticing her life size playhouse with running water and electric

"Mummy, climbing frame for all of us" she says happily and they all run towards it not even noticing her life size playhouse with running water and electric.. Why not.
I stand watching them play as I feel hands wrap around my waist.
"How's our princess enjoying everything?" he asks and I smile.
"She loves everything baby, thank you" I tell him and he kisses my neck.
"No thanks, it's all for her. Them. They deserve everything" he says and I nod against his chest as I learn back against him watching them all play nicely.
Bonnie plays with the boys in the new sand box Liam ordered and filled. And Becky and Ricco play with the girls.

"Hey Britney, come on in" I say to her. She's a nails technician who's come to pamper the girls with Sarah. Paint there nails, give them face masks. There gonna love it.
"Right this way ladies, there gonna love this. Prepare for screaming" I tell them and they laugh following me in.
Walking into the garden and I walk towards the girls.
"Who wants to get pampered?" I ask and they all jump up and down excited with a scream. Fucking hell. All day long scream, scream, scream..
"Right girls, let's get started" Britney says cheerful sitting down as the girls do.
They all sit back in there chairs and Britney takes out the masks with Sarah and they both start applying them.
I wat h as the girls lay there excited with masks on and Britney and Sarah start taking out nail polish.
"Do you all want pink?" Sarah asks and they all shout out yesss!

"Mummy has pretty nails like Ruby" she says holding out her hands to me.
"Beautiful princess, just like mine" I say holding out my hands and she smiles up at me and runs off to play with everyone.
Liam starts to bring out food for the girls with Jason and Lola putting them down on the table that's been set out and I decide it's cake time after they've eaten. She's gonna love her princess cake I baked.
"Girls, foods ready, come get it" I call out and they all come running and grabbing a plate and helping there self's to the sandwiches and all types of snack foods that have been put out for them.
"How's it going beautiful?" Liam asks me watching the kids.
"Good, she's had a good day. Laughter, screaming and playing. We did epic my king" I tell him and he smiles down and kisses me.
"You did good momma with the nails and masks, they look happier than ever" he says nodding towards the girls. They're jolly over everything.
"Just an idea that paid off, you did all this my king, she loves her daddy alot" I tell him and he smiles wide.
"I hope so baby" he says and I look up at him.
"They all love you baby, your there daddy and they no it. You do more for them than they could of ever imagined" I tell him and he kisses me smiling.
"Thank you baby, I needed that" he says and I smile up at him happy to reassure my king when ever he needs it. That's what I'm here for. To make sure he's OK. If he's good we're all good.

I walk out with Ruby's birthday cake singing for her.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday princess Ruby, happy birthday to you" I sing and she claps along with the rest and comes running towards me.
"My birthday cake mummy" she says grinning and takes the tiara and switche's it for the one already on her head and puts it on Mya.
"Mya princess like Ruby" she says grinning hugging her.

"Cake now mummy?" she asks and I smile Dow. At her.
"Leta cut it up and we'll give everyone a slice, OK" I tell her and she nods eagerly then runs off while I cut up her cake.
Slicing it up into peices I place them on tissue and wave the girls over and hand them all a slice.
"Thank you mummy" Ruby and Mya say.
"Thank you auntie Stacey" Lexi says smiling at me and I smile at her as they walk off and sit down to eat. It's been a good long day. But it's over now and Sharon will be here to collect them soon.
Speak of the devil.
"Hey girls, have we had fun" she says walking in to the garden with Liam.
"Mummy, it's amazing" Jessica tells her and she grins at her.
"That's good sweetie, you all ready to go home?" she asks the girls as they finish up with there cake and stand. They all hug Ruby, Mya and Lexi and wave as they leave.
"Me still play mummy?" Ruby asks and I nod.
"For a little bit then it's bath time princess" I tell her and she nods and runs off with the girls to the trampoline.
Next is Liam's birthday. What am I gonna get him. He literally has everything already. Fucking hell baby.. I need to think long and hard about this. I have a month tops. I got this. Always.