Chapter 119

I've been waiting three days now. Three days of nothing. I haven't even gotten a text message never mind hearing his voice. I have no idea if he's OK or worse. Dead.
No, no! Absolutely not! My king is a surviver on every level and he will come back to me. To us all. I just need to know he's OK. I'm starting to feel annoyed that he hasn't come back, I miss my baby.
The children miss there daddy and Jason kisses his brother. As always. But me most. It feels like he's gone to fucking prison and he's in isolation like normal.
I sit on the bottom of our bed with my head in my hands and hear the bedroom door creak open slowly.
"I'm fine Lola" I say not looking keeping my eyes closed because I know it's her. She keeps checking on me like she has since the moment he left.
"Baby" I hear and my eyes pop open and my head instantly lifts up to see Liam standing there holding his arm and looks to have seen better days.
I jump up running over to him and hug him to me gently and he relaxes against me holding me.
"I missed you soo much baby, are you OK? Are you hurt? What do you need?" I ask him and he sighs and kisses me.
"Just you baby, I sorted my arm" he says and leads me to the bed. He's lays down and I crawl into his arms and he holds me as I begin to cry.
"I thought you was never coming back. I was so scared baby, I love you soo much" I tell him looking up at his beautiful face.
"I'll never leave you my queen. I love you to much to go. You are why I fight for this family so hard. I'll do anything to protect you baby" he says and wipes my falling tears.
"It felt like when you was down the hole in jail. No communication is the hardest thing baby. I need to know your OK" I tell him seriously and he nods smiling.
"It's over baby, but I need you to keep Aniki please and I'll keep Amenadiel aswell. I'll lessen the security around the house but I still want some" he says and I nod. If it makes him happy that I'm safe how can I say no.
"I'll do whatever you want baby, I just need you to be good" I tell him and he smiles and sits up.
"I need a shower baby, I stink" he says and I laugh nodding but not caring because he's here with me.
"I'll join you, I've missed you" I tell him rubbing my hand down his cheek smiling.
"I've missed you more than you know queenie" he says and jumps up from the bed.
"Come baby" he says holding out his hand to me.
I take it and he pulls me up flush against him and nuzzles my neck.
"I've really missed you baby" he says into my neck and I wrap my arms around his waist.
"I'm here with you. Your OK baby, I'm proud of you, always" I tell him and he smiles against my skin.
"Thank you baby, it means so much. Now shower" he says and slaps my butt making me laugh and run towards the bathroom.
Turning the shower on I strip from my shorts and t-shirt and stand there naked looking my poor baby over. Now in the light I can see his face. It's not that bad but he's still hurt.

 It's not that bad but he's still hurt

"Well I've definitely missed this.. You, damn baby" he says pulling his t-shirt over his head slowly and dropping his bottoms with his boxers, kicking off his trainers he takes everything off and walks towards me.
"You really do stink" I tell him laughing and he grabs me rubbing himself all over me as I laugh trying to get away.
"OK, OK" I say trying to breathe and he let's go of me and walks to the sink and brushes his teeth. I decide to join him and do mine quickly and wait as he does them three times. Fuck sake Liam.
He rinses his mouth for the last time I hope and turns the tap off looking at his teeth in the mirror.
"Feel better?" I ask him as the room starts to overly steam up and he kisses me sliding his tongue into my mouth and biting my lip as I suck on his. He pulls back looking down on me smiling.
He pulls me I to the cubicle and u Der the stream of hot water and I run my hands over his shoulders and down his torso letting the water wash over him. He grabs his scrunchie and soaks it with his wash gel and scrubs at himself.
"Me first baby, then you can OK" he says and I nod letting him scrub himself clean and I can't wait to be touching him all over. He rinses off and thoroughly washes himself off with his scrunchie and puts it back.
"Me first" he says and I grab his dick pulling him closer to me and begin to stroke it as he stands in front of me.
"Ive missed him too" I tell him pulling up his precum and running my thumb over the head.
"He's missed you and my treasure" he groans thrust his hips into my hand more.
I let go and turn my back to him putting my hands on the wall and spreading my legs.
"Your treasures missed you" I purr and hes suddenly pushing into me as I arch my back accepting all of him.
"Fuck queenie" he grits out as he begins to thrust into me deeper rolling his hips as I rotate mine thrusting back moaning.
"Yess baby" I moan as I clench around him feeling my orgasm build after so long of nothing.
"Cum for me baby" he coaxs as he slams into me one more time and I let go loudly.
"Fuckkk! Yessss!" I scream as I repeatedly tighten around him. He comes to a slowed pace and pulls me up feeling him deeper as my back hits his chest.
"We have three days to make up for. I'm nowhere near done with you" he says into my ear and I moan tightening around him. Yess please..