Chapter 56 Liam's POV

"I don't care what you have to do just get it done. Now!" I demand and hang up.
Are they taking the fucking piss out of me or what. Like I won't just end them all without blinking.
The surprise that I'm doing with Jason isn't necessarily for my queen. It's not even gonna be in her name for once.
And there taking the piss finalizing it. I want it fucking done now it's been weeks. I even went on a cuvk month long honeymoon and it's still not done. There seriously testing my patience.
I sit in my office replying back to emails and think about Luxe. What am I gonna do now Sasha's gone. I hope the girls don't become a problem now. I pay there wages, they'll stay.
Typing out an email to all the girls I start.

Ladies

I have some news. I'm holding a meeting tomorrow at Luxe 1pm. Be there or find a new job. No messing around. No excuses.

Liam Johnson.

I attach all the girls I see and hit send. They better all show up. I'm in no mood to play. I pull out my phone and see a text mm from my queen.

Stacey: Omw home baby, where you at xxxxx

Liam: In my office needing a release. It's been a long day queenie xxxxx

Stacey: I'll be with you in no time. Be ready xxxxx

Liam: Always and Forever ♥ xxxxx

Smiling at my phone I put it down and slide back in my chair standing clicking my screen off.
I walk out my office locking it up and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a bottle water and make my way upstairs. She wants me to be ready.. So naked and waiting?
I drink down the water throwing the bottle to the bin and start to take off my clothes. I lay on the bed just starring at the ceiling thinking about my queen.
I couldn't even tell you want she's wearing today because I haven't seen her since I left early this morning for a meeting with Sean because Jason spent the day with my queen. They're finally coming together after years. I'm over my brother liking my queen because let's face it who can blame him. But still she's mine and he's finally realized that. I hope there bonding. There the two most important people in my life. I shake my head ridding these thoughts as I here my queen come home and I start to slowly rub my dick wanting to be ready for her soon as she opens the door.
Am about to make her toes curl and I'm suking on her flesh. I need it.. All of her. My treasure.
The door creaks open and she walks in closing the door behind her and locking it.
"My king, all hot and naked waiting for his queen" she purrs walking over to me seductively. So fucking sexy. She looks hot too. I hope she didn't bond to well with Jason. What? Noooo... Back up. My queen.
"Your wearing to many clothes baby" I tell her as I grab my oozing dick.
She drops her purse on the side table jacket following off her shoulders.
She pulls her top over her head and drops it to the floor followed by her shorts pooling at her feet. She stands there in just her matching underwear set and I lick my lips squeezing my dick. I can't help it.
"I need more queenie" I tell her and she u clips her bra at the front and drops it to the floor then slides her underwear down her thick thighs and I groan watching her. Fuck my queen is fire 🔥
She crawls onto the bed and throws her righ leg over me and means forward attaching our lips as she begins to kiss me. I grab her head and push my tongue into her mouth and she slide my treasure over my dick moaning into my mouth and I groan louder feeling how wet she is for me. I fucking love it.
She swirls her to gue around mine while lifting her ass and I position my dick upwards for her to sink onto and she does pushing me into her tight hole as she sucks me in further I bite her lips while holding her hips and thrust up I to her filling her with all of me. Just how she likes it.
She pulls back gasping and let's out a loud moan as I roll my hips up into her.
"Fuck baby" she says breathless looking down on me as her hair fans around her face. My beautiful queen.
She starts to ride me lifting her ass up and down and rolling her hips. Leaning over as she starts to kiss me I hold onto her ass gripping it as I hold her in place fucking her deeper.
She continuously moans and bites my lip pulling onit and I start to speed up a little more wanting her to cum. Needing it.
She bounces her ass lifting back up hands on my chest and rides me till I'm gripping the sheets feeling my orgasm building as my balls draw up before I know it. I grab her hands putting them behind her back and fuck up into her as I mean mack onto my arm. She bounces screaming out as I get deeper and harder rolling my hips and she squeezes my dick over and over and it's fuking amazing.
I let go as she cried out at the same time.
"Fuckkk Stacey!" I roar as I slam up into her. She rides out our orgasm as I let go of her hands and she starts to slow down stopping.
"Well I needed that queenie" I tell her  making her laugh as she falls onto my chest.