Chapter 95

Butlins Day Two

"Baby, where gonna be late if we don't leave now" I tell Liam as he continues to snap pictures of me.

"Where going to the arcades baby then the beach, I think its gonna still be there where we do" he says taking another picture as I can't help but smile

"You know what I mean, are you done?" I ask him grabbing the camera and taking pictures of him now. My hot daddy.

"That's enough of that" he says as I snap one more giggling as he tries to take the camera

"OK OK, let's make sure the children are ready to leave" I say laughing as I put the camera in my bag.
"Good girl" he smirks and puts his hand up my skirt grabbing my ass cheek then spankig it making me look at him and wink. I'm getting used to the pain/pleasure  spank away baby.
Walking into the living room I see the girls watchinv cartoons while the boys play with there cars.

"Ain't we a good looking family baby" I say to him gushing over our babies

"One seriously good looking family, I can't wait for them to grow up a bit more" he says excited and I know the feeling, feels like they've been little forever.
"They'll be big before we know it tho" I tell him picking up Hunter and passing him to Liam to put in the stroller while I grab Tyler.
I strap him in next to his brother and grab my bag.
"Time to go girls" I tell them taking a picture as they stand together holding hands. I take a few more while they walk towards me and then take some of the twins babbling to eachother.
Putting the camera back away Liam opens the door and pushes the pushchair while I make sure the girls are with us and lock up.

"We all ready for the arcades?" I ask everyone and the kids get excited.
"It's been years" Jason says all giddy with excitement.
"I used to always go as a kid, I loved it" Becky says as we walk out and look around for something. Where to even begin..
We all walk towards the arcades and the girls all hold hands walking infront.
"You ready to get competitive queenie" Liam asks looking me over.
"Game on" I tell him smirking and he hands the pushchair to Bonnie and grabs my hips stopping me.
"You sure you wanna play queenie?" he asks in my ear and I push him back with my ass and try get away but no luck sadly. Not.
"Whoever wins the most gets to choose where we go for dinner. The least one pays. Children don't count obviously. Deal?" Liam calls out and everyone gets excited as we walk into the arcade.
"That's right make the broke one pay Lola" Lola says laughing and nudging Liam and he laughs at her.
"You need to move upto my lane Lolo" Liam tells her and she shoves him making him laugh more.
"I've known you since I was nineteen. Don't come at me kiddo" she says and I look to Liam like I didn't even know that. Fucking hell.
"About kiddo, I'm older than you woman" he tells her and she laughs shrugging wrapping her arm around him and Liam puts his 9ver her shoulder.. Erm.
"I didn't know you known eachother that long" I say to them and they both smile
"Lolo was a right ball of energy, lifting my spirit whenever I was around her. She helped me alot" Liam tells me and I smile at Lola.
"He constantly talked about you, his queen. I was wondering if I'd ever get to meet you one day and here we are" Lola says grinning at me.
"And I missed out big time" Jason says looking Lola over.
"You did indeed babe. I'd of been to wild for you back then" she says laughing and Liam looks to Jason raising a brow.
"You did brother, but she's here now" he says hugging Lola to him.
"Aww thanks Liam" she says smiling up at him and hugging him back. I don't know even how to feel right now. She's his old friend but there touchy feely and I hate it. I wanna cut her hands off of him. Mine.
I walk up to the girls and smile down at them.
"Are we ready girls?" I ask them as we reach the arcade and they nod.
"Same rule, you don't leave anyone in this group OK?" I tell all of them and they all nod geinning just wanting to play.
"Come on then" I tell them walking in with them and pulling out my purse. It's gonna get expensive.

"So who's winning so far?" Jason asks me and I look at his collection of stuffed animals he's won.
"I've got five, Liam's on eight and you have.. Six. How manys Lola got?" I ask him and he looks to her.
"Four I think but she's playing one now" he says nodding towards her.
"Well let the best player win" I tell him sticking my tongue out and making him laugh.
"Yeah yeah" he says walking off to find a new machine.
Walking over to the girls on a little ride I pull my camera out and snap some pictures of them enjoying themselves getting lexi in their too.
"The twins are big enough for that one. Let's try" I tell Liam who's walking towards me with his collection.
"Let's go queenie" he says pushing the push hair over to the ride.
I hand my teddies over to Liam and put the camera in the hood while I take each boy out and strap them in the car.
"You both ready?" I ask them grinning and they hold on as I put the money in the machine and it slowly starts. There faces are a picture alone so I start snapping as there both smiling enjoying the ride
"There loving it" Liam says smiling at them.
"Mummy's big boys aren't we" I say to them both smiling taking pictures. I love them so much and I'll give them anything to make sure there always smiling like this.