Chapter 85

Well, let's just say that last night I was thoroughly fucked. He was a fucking animal after I uncuffed him. He fucked me ravishingly and I swear I still can't hundred percent feel my legs yet.
We didn't even need anything but the bed. He did what he does best and I didn't even see the beast. My husband knows how to put it down. I sit there lost in thoughts and suddenly hear Liam's voice. Huh?
"Bonnie wants to know if she should pack for the boys?" Liam asks standing at the kitchen entrance.
"No I'll do it, but tell her thank you" I tell him and he nods walking to the fridge and grabbing bottled water and walking back out.
"So, how was your first sleepover?" I ask Lola as she sips her coffee.
"Really good, I like him Stacey" she says and I knew it.
"And it looks like the feelings are mutual. What's the problem?" she asks and looks into her cup.
"I have major trust issues, no one's ever treated me like he has, the way he looks at me like he sees me like actually me and not just a piece of meat" she says smiling as she lights up about him.
"Jason is one of a kind babe, you got yourself a good one. Don't let your past dictate your present and future. If you want him go get him, he won't hurt you Lola" I tell her because I'm right. If anyone will be hurting anyone it will be me for her for hurting Jason. Or worse. God forbid. Please be real Lola.
"I'll talk to him, I don't even know what to say" she says and I hold her hand giving it a gentle squeeze.
"Just be honest he won't judge you babe" I tell her and she nods sighing.
"Now?" she asks and I don't know.
"If your ready to, maybe know what to say first and word it right so your not tongue tied" I tell her and she nods standing up. She rinses her mug then puts it into the dishwasher and walks out pulling a dreaded face at me. Bless her. We all have our flaws.

Pulling out outfits after outfits for the boys is alot. They have just as many clothes as the girls. Fucking hell.
I start to fold them up putting the outfits together into the suitcase and finding trainers and shoes that they need. I grab there swimmers nappies and shorts with sunglasses and hats. I pile everything in and grab there coats just in case and close there case sitting on it and zipping it up just. Jeez.
I pull the case out into the hallway and Liam walks out the bedroom.
"Why didn't you call me queenie?" he asks me and I roll my eyes tutting.
"I'm ok baby, but thank you it is heavy" I tell him and he weightlifts it easily looking at me smirking and I slap his biecep and he puts it down.
"Alright , show off. When are you even working out?" I ask him and he taps his nose.
"I work out everyday baby while your sleeping. I wake up and come back to bed for when you wake up most days" he says and I hug him.
"Your so cute I love it" I tell him grinning feeling his body feeling noway of rubbing up my husband. He smirks at me and I laugh.
"What, can I not fondle you?" I ask as I start to walk down the stairs as he follows me.
"You touch what's yours my queen. Your the only one that can" he says and u can't help but smile. All mine.
"And that's how it will be forever. Us. Always" I tell him confidently smiling up at him.
"I love the confidence you have in us baby" he says putting the suitcase with the rest.
"Absolutely. You just get better" I tell him and he wraps an arm around my back dipping me backwards and kissing my lips.
"I know what you mean" he says looking my body over and I smile.
He lifts me back up and twirls me looking me over.

"Always stunning my queen, you own everything you wear" he says making me smile wider

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Always stunning my queen, you own everything you wear" he says making me smile wider.
"Thanks baby, you always brigten my day. Are you busy today?" I ask him as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"The play centre came through, I need to go sign the paperwork and meet Richie with Jason to put the centre in all three girls names. What about you baby?" he asks me and I smile.
"Sounds good baby, I'm so proud of you for everything you've achieved. Your mum would be soo proud aswell. She's looking down on you happy as ever. Her baby boy is thriving" I tell him honestly smiling and kiss him with all my love.
"Thank you baby, I'm proud of myself and all that we have built together, I now know what my mum meant when she said.. You are your own key to your own happiness. You will always be good enough and I'll always be proud of you" he tells me and I could totally imagine Angela telling her baby that everyday. She was lovely like that.
"And now look at you baby, you have everything you've ever wanted" I tell him and he holds me tighter.
"As long as I have you everything else is mare convenience, my wife and family are all I need. Mainly you tho" he says close to my lips the kisses me.
"Right back at you baby. I love you" I tell him and he kisses me again.
"I love you too baby" he tells me and I see Jason and Lola walk in.
"You ready babe?" I ask Lola and she smiles and nods
"Yeah babe" she says and kisses Jason bye.
"I'm going for lunch with Lola and see where the day leads" I tell him shrugging and he laughs.
"Life of the rich" he says shaking his head and I smirk.
"If you need me call me" I tell him kissing him and unhooking my arms.
"You too baby. Anything at all" he says and I nod understanding. He still doesn't like the inconvenience the other day. My bad.