Chapter 122 Jason's POV

"Believe me when I tell you Lola-Belle, you won't see them now until tomorrow. Its been there ritual from way back. There fucking crazy" I tell her laughing as I shake my head. But I wouldn't have them any other way and I'm lucky to have them. Always.
"So what shall we do, Lexi's asleep too" she says running her hand up my thigh.
"Well what's my Lola-Belle thinking of?" I ask her licking my lips as she crawls up the bed to me looking sexy in her little shorts that barely cover her ass and sits across me rocking her hips along my hardening dick.
"Always you baby" she says rolling them now while she leans forward and kisses my neck, down to my bare chest and works her lips down my body further as she crawls lower on me.
She pulls my shorts down and my dick springs out slapping my stomach and she kicks up from my balls to the tip collecting my precum that she constantly creates.
"So tasty baby" she says and swirls her tongue around me and works it all the way down and back up again making me groan.
"Is this what my baby wants?" she asks holding my dick close to her lips And then kisses the head scraping her teeth lightly over it.
"Always baby" I groan as she strokes me slowly and sucks on the head before taking me down slowly as I hear her breathing heavily through her nose she hits the ba k of her throat and pushes until she gags making me groan louder loving the sound of her.
"Fuck baby, suck the dick" I tell her grabbing her head and working it in and out of her mouth getting it sloppy as she rolls her tongue around me repeatedly. I speed up and start to fuck her mouth out groaning ridiculously loud as I feel my orgasm building and she pulls back and strokes me tightly at the same pace and she suddenly bites down on my dick while she rubs my balls and I explode loudly.
"Lola baby! Fuck!" I roar as I unload I to her swallowing mouth and she continues to suck as I come down from my high. My legs feel like there not mine and I don't think I want to walk.
"I love that I can do that to you" she says sitting back on her knees smiling.
"You can do that to me whenever you want Lola-Belle" I tell her feeling my chest heaving. Fucking hell.
"My turn beautiful" I tell her taking my shorts off completely and she sits on her ass and I pull her legs towards me spreading them seeing her pussy print through the shorts and the bottom of her ass hanging out. So sexy my Lola-Belle.
I hook my fingers in the sides of the shorts and pull them down and she lifts her fat ass up helping me as I pull them over it and down her thighs.
Throwing them to the floor without taking my eyes off my treat. Sweet and delicious. I slide my finger over her pussy spreading it open just looking at its prettiness and lean over and swipe my tongue over her clit quickly making her buck her hips.
"Don't play baby" she whines rolling her hips and I push my tongue into her entrance hearing her moan and knowing shes enjoying it.
She grabs my head and rolls her hips into my face and I start to fuck her with my tongue deep inside her. She tightens around me and I start to bring my hand up as I watch her and rub her clit at the same speed as my tongue and she moans louder. I know she close the louder she gets. I fucking love it.
I slurp at her and flick my tongue inside her and pinch down on her clit and she screams.
"Fuckkk, Jason!" she cries out as I taste her climax on my tongue. I lsuro her up and kick all around her sensitive flesh and slowly start to suck on her swollen clit.
"Mmm yess baby" she moans pulling on my hair trying to pull me closer. I flick my tongue repeatedly over her as she moans louder and I slide in two fingers hooking them behind the clit pushing it out further and she begins to shake as her grip on my hair gets tighter.
"Jasonnn!" she cries out rolling her hips into me as I lick at her tasting all of my sweet treat.
She pushes my head away after awhile of me just enjoying myself and I sit up licking my lips and wipe my face.
"My sweet treat" I say smirking at her and she hums rocking her hips at me.
"You just want the dick" I say shaking my head chuckling and grab my dick rubbing it over her pussy as I spread it open. I push the tip in and out teasing both of us as she moans rolling her hips to get more of me.
"Babyyy" she whines so I slide into her pushing down on her hips pinning her to the bed as I fuck downwards listening to her moans as she grips at my back.
"This is what you wanted Lola-Belle" I say in her ear and thrust into her harder 
"Yess baby, fuck!" she cries as I enter deeper into her. I love it. The way she grips my dick and sucks me in needy for it. I fucking love it. Obviously. Major upgrade everytime.