Chapter 100 Jason's POV

"What we doing for your birthday Jason? It's approaching fast" Stacey says randomly as she sips her drink.
"I don't really know. Will it be with Kane forever now?" I ask her not wanting to share them all. I never have.
"You do what you want bro, it's your day too" Liam tells me and I nod. But isn't it creul. There both questioning me about Sasha and I don't need it. I've moved on.
"When's your birthday babe?" Lola asks me finally talking.
"22nd August" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"So your like eight days older than me" she says and I smile.
"What you doing for your birthday?" I ask her and she smiles
"I throw a party every year babe, you should all come" she says and I smile at her. Will we even be together? Still talking. Or just nothing. Someone I used to fuck. Well that depressing.
"Did you enjoy your dance brother?" Liam asks me with his brow raised and I look to Stacey then back at him.
"It's not even like that brother. Don't start" I tell him and he laughs.
"Just asking a question? But 8ts your first and last time that you ever touch her 9r she touches you like that again. Understand?" he says calmly with a skike and I nod slowly.
"Absolutely, she's basically my sister.." I tell him and he nods at me.
"Good. Now, who wants a drink?" Liam asks and we all nod.
"Whiskey, double brother" I tell him and he nods looking to Lola and she tells him hers and he leaves already knowing Stacey's.
"We're gonna have to talk babe" Lola says to Stacey and she nods her head and stands.
"Right now?" she asks and Lola shrugs and stands.
"I'll be back babe" she says kisses my cheek and climbs out the booth leaving me alone. Great.
I tap my hand on the table to the beat look g around the club and start to bop my head enjoying the song.
"Where the girls?" he asks sitting down putting the drinks down.
I take mine and shrug.
"Lola wanted to talk to Stacey" I tell him not really knowing anything.
"What was with the dance anyways?" I ask Liam now that where alone.
"Being petty bro, don't worry about it. You and Lola good?" he asks me and I shrug to that now too. I don't know much of anything.
"Stacey dancing the way she did has Lola on the outs, she's got issues with trust then Stacey goes and does that brother. Not really helpful" I tell him and he laughs.
"You think I enjoyed seeing that. He and you. Your lucky your my brother man" he says and laughs shaking his head.
"Yeah it's not like that with Stacey. I feel comfortable around her more and more and we became closer, but nothing more than friends. The dance through me off" I tell him thinking about it. If she'd if done that back in the old house I'd off fucking died. Nutted in my boxers. I see why Liam's obsessed tho.
"You a lucky guy brother, running her hands down you like you wasn't enjoying it" he winks at me but I'm not falling for it and I laugh.
"Nah, I'm good with Lola-Belle. You keep your wife brother" I tell him officially over Stacey. And I can one hundred percent say that.
The girls come back smiling and I breathe a sigh of relief that there both OK and happy finally.
"You girls good?" Liam asks as the girls side in next to us.
"Yeah, all good baby. Let's drink" she says to him and picks her rum up downing it.
"Go girl! Whoop, whoop!" Lola calls out and backs hers downing the glass of vodka and orange and slamming her glass down.
"Come then" I say to Lima holding up my glass and down it with him.
"Let's do something wild" Stacey says tapping the table and Lola nods eagerly.
"Of course your gonna say yes" Liam says to her and she middle fingers him laughing.
"Shove it up Jason" he says and I choke on my saliva. What?
"I'm good brother, dunno what you and Stacey be doing but am cool you know" I tell him and they both laugh.
"My ass still be fresh, Thank you very much" he says and I laugh.
"Even after all them jail trips.. Of course brother" I say smirking and he laughs and smirks.
"That drinking be going to ya head top bro, I had my queen and her phonecalls" he says and nudges sta ey and she goes red and looks to Liam. I start laughing with Lola and Stacey kicks me under the table. Oww.
"Alright, alright, but seriously did you? Who would of thought, little Stacey Bloom"
I tease her and she crosses her arms.
"I was young and madly inlove. I'd of done anything for my king, leave me alone, pick on Lola" she says to me and I laugh shaking my head.
"Yeah I remember" I say rolling my eyes laughing.
"Lola, tell us something we don't know" Stacey says to her and she smiles tapping her chin.
"I used to tell guys Liam was my boyfriend so they'd leave me alone" she says and covers her face laughing and I look to a laughing Liam.
"Well that makes sence why everyone hated me around your ends. I just thought it was me. When it was you" Liam says and Lola pouts.
"Sorry lovely" she says to him and sta ey just quiet..
She looks at me and I smile at her and nod and she smiles back nodding.
Its weird like she can read me. Makes it easier tho.
"Ricco wasn't helpful?" sta ey suddenly says and Lola laughs.
"He could only scare some of them off. The really needy ones I use to drop Liam on them" she says and shrugs like nevermind.
"Everyone knows I only have one queen. And she's sitting next to me. My god damn sexy wife" Liam says and kisses her aggressively. Fucking hell..