Chapter 148

As the party starts to come to an end and people slowly start to say there goodbye. Lola comes up to me.
"Are we ready to go? We are" she says looking to me then Liam.
"If you are them we are" I tell her looking up at Liam hoping he does to and he nods downing downing his rum. He pulls out his phone and quickly sends a message.
"Amenadiel and Aniki to drive us home" he says and looks back at his lit screen.
"Outside baby, come on" he says and Lola and Jason follow.
"Aniki will drive you too in his car Amenadiel will drive the old skool" Liam tells Jason and he nods and looks for Aniki.
"Here there bro, I'll see you in the morning before we go" Liam tells him fist bumping him and Jason hugs me.
"Later bestie" he says winking at me and Lima slaps his head making him laugh as he walks away with Lola.
"He always pushes it with you queenie" Liam says irritated and I pull his face to mine kissing him.
"I'll always and only be yours. My body only responds to you. Your voice, your touch. Just all you" I tell him looking into his eyes and he smiles slowly at me.
"My superstar, I wanna show you off, I wanna tell the world" he sings and I laugh as he kisses me all over my face singing the song I listen to.
"Thank you baby for telling me that" he says as we start walking to the car. I bet Amenadiel's waiting.

Arriving home after a shortish drive and I head straight to my room while Liam grabs us water and aspirin.
I take off my dress and heels and take the headband off letting my hair fall out and shaking my head. Ahh the relief. I undo my bra and drop it to the floor and start to slide my thing down bending over just as Liam opens the door.
"Fuck baby" he groans and I drop the stepping out of them putting my underwear I  the hamper and walking over to Liam.
"Like what you see daddy?" I ask him and he let's out a low growl as he drops the hat and cane from one hand and the water bottles from the other and quickly starts to drunkly unbutton his vest pulling it off with his jacket. I push his hands away and start to undo his tie and slowly pull it through and dropping it to the floor. He looks at me like he's about to lose his shit and rip it off.
"Mr impatient, I can see it in your eyes. I'm going nowhere" I tell him and he smirks.
"The sooner you strip me the sooner I get my treasure" he groans at the last word clearly thinking about it as he looks down and grabs my ass spreading my cheeks and rubbing my cleft from behind. I arch my back giving him more room and he groans as he slides two fingers into my wetness.
"Always ready baby, I love it" he says slipping then in and out as I moan dropping my head onto his chest and u doing his buttons as I grip his shirt as he thrusts in deeper making me moan louder.
"Baby, fuck!" I say as he starts to fuck me faster with his fingers adding a third.
I moan as I grip his shirt tightly and I pop a button.
"Bad girl" he says and spanks me as he fingers me and I moan out louder. Fuck that felt good.
"Enjoying that queenie?" he asks in my ear and suddenly spanks me again and I clench around his fingers feeling close and he pushes deeper fucking into my gspot and one last spank and I scream out as I climax.
"Fuckkk baby!" I moan as he slowly continues through my orgasm until I'm back down and he slips his fingers out and puts them into his mouth sucking off my juices as he watches me humming.
"My tastes treasure, hasn't changed in seventeen years" he says and I smile up at him and kiss him as I undo his trousers and he toes of his shoes kicking them away. He empties his pockets on the dresser and I drop them with his boxes and watch as his dick springs out.
"Always ready baby" I tell him back and he smirks and pulls his legs from his clothes and I push his shirt off his shoulders as he comes in to kiss me.
I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up higher and slowly lowers me sinking down onto his dick as I moan.
"Just what I needed, my snug home" he says grinning and I kiss him aggressively as he begins to rock my hips thrusting and he spins up pinning me by my throat against the door and fucks up into me holding my hip tightly.
"You want it all queenie" he asks and I nod eagerly.
"Always baby" I tell him and he drops his hands to my ass spreading me open as he thrust up and I sink down further.
"Fuck baby" I moan as I feel filled to the brim clenching repeatedly around him as he starts to roll his hips angling them to hit down wards and I can't stop moaning. I love drunk sex. You can handle sooo much more.
"Fuck me like you hate me" I tell him and he growls turning and walking us to the bed. He drops me backwards pulling me to the edge of the bed and puts my legs over his shoulders and leans over me kissing me.
"You sure you can handle that queenie?" he asks pushing in and out slowly. Teasing me.
"I can handle your beast, you tell me" I challenge him Nd he smirks.
"Good answer, but I'm better" he says and slams into me so fucking hard I scream out and claw down his back. That's definitely gonna bleed.
"Fuckkk!" I scream eyes wide and he looks at me cocky.
"Are you sure baby?" he asks again and I nod.
"Fuck me" I tell him rolling my hips into him matching his thrust and he kisses me as he deep strokes into me getting harder and deeper as he goes and I'm a moaning mess.