Chapter 104 Liam's POV

After going on more rides then eating McDonald's we arrive back at the hotel with plenty of goodies and the children wanted to play games with Becky, Micheala and Ricco so Bonnie took the twins along too. It's just me and my queen until Jason comes by later. And it's time to collect.
"Baby, what you doing in there?" I ask her through the bathroom door hearing rattling around and the door opens.
"Wow. I wasn't expecting to collect such a prize" I tell her looking her over licking my lips. I fucking love my wife.

She looks perfect no matter what but when she just turned I almost died

She looks perfect no matter what but when she just turned I almost died.. Her ass is out of this world and I can't seem to get enough of it or her my beautiful baby, she stands there watching me biting her lip, are you ready to cum for me my queen.
"I must of done something epic in my past life to deserve you baby. I really did marry a queen. You look.. astronomical. Like fucking seriously, I'm floating baby" I tell her as I walk over towards her.
"And your the only one who gets this, don't you forget it" she says and starts to pull at the drawstring of my shorts.
"If you want the dick, take it, it's all yours queenie. But can you?" I ask her cocky and she pulls down my shorts and boxers as she drops to her knees looking up at me as she licks up my dick starting at my balls. You wanna play baby? OK..
"Fuck baby" I groan as soon as I feel her tongue touch me. I love this shit right here. She knows what I like. My queen.
She leans up onto her knees and swirls her tongue around the head collecting the enormous amount of precum I've managed to produce just looking at her. This is what I mean, this is what she does to me. I don't even need to touch her.
She grips my dick and slowly starts to stroke me back and fourth while she looks up at me and puts me into her mouth.
"Fuck!" I groan as she starts to take me down moving her hand down further as she attempts to take all of me. She starts to bob her head and swirl her tongue around getting it wet and sloppy and the further it goes down as she salvates and gags onit.
"Fuck, I love it" I tell her and she does it repeatedly and my hearts pounding. I can't cum yet. Fuck!
She starts to massage behind the back of my balls and I groan louder. Fuck what is happening?
I feel my dick throb and my orgasm building rapid and she strikes me faster chasing my orgasm and I explode as she runs away at that new spot.
"Fuckkkk!" I roar feeling euphoric. Wow.
She continues to bob her head and swallow me down and sucks on the tip and I general can't handle it right now. My legs feel like jelly and I need to sit down. She looks up at me smirking and I walk backwards dropping down when I feel the cushioned bed at the back of my knees.
"That good my king?" she asks smirking still and crawls over to me seductively.
"Beyond.. Who learnt you that?" I ask her as she's never done that before. Not that I'm complaining.
"Lola told me a few new things, thought I'd try it" she says grinning and pushes me backwards.
"Where not done" she says and kisses me forcefully and I must say I love this side of her.

"What you wanna do tonight? We only have two days left aswell" stacey says as we sit with the girls watching cartoons.
"Well there's a bar downstairs that have children's entertainment live tonight. I seen a flyer earlier. You wanna go?" I ask her and she nods sitting up grinning.
"Let me change, give me ten" she says and I laugh.
"If you actually take ten minutes.. I'll give you thousands pound" I tell her and she raises a brow.
"I want mine from the other day. I didn't puke. Pay up Johnson"
"How about I give you two thousand strokes" I tell her and she considers it.
"Spaced out.. Or all at once?" she asks making me laugh. Trust my wife to really consider sex with her husband over two thousand pound.
"You can choose, see how much you can handle" I tell her licking my lips.
"Anyways go change, time starts now!" I tell her and she bolts into the bedroom closing the door.
"You wanna go to see some new characters princesses?" I ask them and Ruby jumps up and comes to me.
"Yes daddy" she says and he smile is obvious.
"What about you Mya?" I ask her and she shrugs.
"If you want too. I don't mind" she says and I look at her like what happened?
"What's wrong princess?" I ask her and she sighs.
"I miss my other friends daddy" she says and I smile at her.
"Where going home in two days princess, can you hold on. There's a surprise for you both when you get home aswell" I tell her trying to cheer her up and she jumps up.
"Oh my god really" she says and claps excitedly as I nod laughing. She's growing up bless her. There gonna want separate rooms soon. Poor Ruby. But we all have to deal with change as hard as it is.
I look at my watch and see Stacey has six minutes left. Tick tock queenie..