Chapter 138

"Happy belated cakeday" me and the girls  call out to Jason as we walk into the living room where everyone's waiting. Jason stands grinning and grabs the miniature jd bottle and cracks it open downing it..

"Ohh wow, did you make these for daddy?" he asks Lexi crouching down and looking at the dad cupcakes she helped make and decorate

"Daddy have cupcake" she says to him and grins.
"I want one too, mummy" ruby asks me and I nod towards Jason.
"Ask Ace, there his princess"  I tell him and she looks to Jason.
"Me have one to daddy" Lexi says and Jason takes the cupcakes and holds them out to the girls.
"Of course. My princess and prinny" Jason tells them.
"Is the cake mine then?" Jason asks smirking and I nod.
"Well it has jd init so it's not for them" I tell him and he grins taking a cupcake and biting into it.
"So good love. You need to start baking like you use to.. Getting lazy over there" he says and winks at me.
"I'm always baking for the girls you lot just don't get them.
"Ask Liam to make his brownies and cookies, there nit kine but he adds a secret ingredient" I say and wink at him.
"Stop hinting, I'll make some tomorrow" he says and I nod eagerly.
"Thanks baby, and if our trips driving there then bake a batch for while where there. I'll help" I tell him and he grins.
"Can't wait baby" he says and smiles taking a cupcake. Jaosn hands one to Lola then Becky, Ricco, Bonnie and Micheala take one.
"I'll give one to the twins yeah?" Bonnie asks me and I nod.
"Just the cake. You eat the icing" I tell her and she nods taking them over to the boys.
"I want some of that one baby" I hear Lola say pointinv to the cake I'm still holding.
"Me to queenie" Liam says and stands up.
"Alright let me take a picture before you destroy it" he says and pulls out his phone.

"Are you done? Always taking pictures now days, what you done to my brother Lola" Liam says and Jason's smirks

"It's a new thing, you do yall. We'll do us" he says to Liam and middle fingers him.
"I was gonna tag you bestie. Let everyone know you da best" Jason says and I smile.
"Thanks bestie. Now can we cut it?" I ask him and he nods taking it from me and walking to the kitchen Liam following him.
"You taking pics of everything yeah?" I wink at Lola and she smirks.
"Yeah, have you seen his body. I need some evidence that he's real for me" see says laughing.
"Not naked no.. And me and Liam did that on our honeymoon. It's different" I tell her and she nods grinning.
"Yeah, we was just fucking around. Wasn't planned and it's not all the time" she says and I nod with a smile. There cute still.
"Cake for my queen" Liam says walking back in holding to plates.
"Thanks baby" I tell him taking one and he sits next to me.
Jason walks in with his and Lola's and hands her one and I wait for everyone to take a bite before I do.
"Oh my god girl, this is amazing" Lola tells me and I smile and take my bite. That's all I needed and the fact that the boys haven't spoke either so I look at there plates and it's nearly gone.
"That good?" I ask them and they nod jumping up.
"I want more" Jason says and Liam nods both walking out. I don't even know where it goes.
"What you wearing for my parting baby. You still dressing old style right?" she asks and I smile.
"Absolutely I have my dress and everything" I tell her and she claps happily as the guys come walking back in.
"Are you boys prepared for my party next?" she asks them taking a bite.
"I'm done baby, I'm gonna look dapper with my Lola-Belle. My birthday girl" Jaosn says then takes an enormous bite.
"Liam.. Are you?" she asks him.
"Yep, the cars coming on your birthday. We're sorted. Extra security is sorted for the the children. And I'm sure Ricco said he's sorted aswell" Liam tells her grinning.
"That reminds me baby, I'm looking into security like Ricco boy for Bonnie and the boys. There getting bigger now there gonna wanna be going out to play centres and stuff. Amenadiel thinks he knows someone and I was thinking someone young so he can stick around for awhile whike the boys grow up like we have with Bonnie. What'd you think?" Liam asks and I smile
"I think it's a good idea baby, anything to keep them safe and happy. Thankyou" I tell him and kiss him as he takes my empty plate.
"It will make me feel better too. All my children guarded while away from me. Us" he says and I know what Liams like. He's gonna do this regardless because he's possessive with us all. Safety is top of his priority list for us all.
"I know baby, you don't need to explain yourself. I know you remember" I say remembering our game that we both actually won.
"I know him too" Lola says and Liam laughs.
"You know the old me. I'm new and improved actually Lolo" Liam says and I look at him still feeling uncomfortable with it. The Lo doesn't but Lolo feels intimate to me and I hate it breathing heavily as I cross my arms holding myself.
"Yes when you was young, wild and free. But now look at you go.. Your a damn good husband, a loving dad and a grown ass adult. I'm so proud of the man you have become Liam" Lola says to him and I smile at her. Me to babes.. Me too.
"Thanks Lo, we had some wild nights but it fun, that's all that matters. But look at you now. Own brand and going places big time. Who would if thought our Lo making knickers" Liam teases and she laughs middle finger up at him.
"Don't yeah, because I never thought my sowing and designs would lead to this, it's actually a dream come true. I love it" she says excited and I sit there thinking about my first bakery. My first baby. I miss it alot.
"I'm proud of you Lo, you've done good for yourself. Ricco always talks about his little cus making it big" Liam says smiling at her and she laughs.
"You never know, but fingers crossed. But either way I'll still love my job" she says happily. They continue talking but I zone out and look at the children wat Jing cartoon s while drawing at there table and then to the boys in there jumperoos having fun and then think of Mya. I miss my baby. What is she doing right now? Does she miss me.. Us. Is she wanting to come home.. Ever? I just want my baby back.