Chapter 69

Our playroom equipment is starting to be delivered now all at once and apparently they put it all together to. So all the men are busy taking them upstairs.
The girls are at nursery, Becky and Ricco are out and Bonnie has taken the twins out for a walk. It's just me down here not being aloud to carry anything apparently because 'We got this' Liam said to me kissed me and sent me on my way.
I sit in the kitchen eating a chicken salad sandwich scrolling through my phone.
I see a message from Sarah, clicking on it I start to read.

Sarah: Bakerys ready when you are. I'll drop the keys off later or in the morning. Have fun hunny.

Stacey: Thank you so much for letting me know. In excited to start onit.

I smile at my phone clicking on my so ails checking out both angels account and there both doing really well. Plenty of comments praising the salon and the staff. Liam's gonna be happy his mums salons doing well. Well my salon, but you know. It will always be Angela's place.
I eat my food and Liam comes walking in with his t-shirt off..
"Having fun sitting on your ass?" he asks smirking and I nod happily.
"You didn't want my help so here I am. Offers always open" I tell him and he sits down dropping in the chair.
"Why did we order so much? Were gonna use all of the apparatus aswell so buckle up queenie" he says and wriggles his brows at me making me laugh.
"I'll be ready when you are boo" I tell him finishing up.
I put my plate in the dishwasher and sit back down.
"Have you bought everything in? I haven't seen yall in a while" I tell him and sip my drink.
"Just the mattress but will grab that when the beds up. where gonna do that soon. A few things are already together. Jason loves the room aswell" he says and I smile.
"He's gonna expect to use it why he's living here. He's crazy" I tell him and laugh. It's our room.
"Yeah he said something along them lines but I already told him it's ours and ours only" he tells me and I nod happy that he wants it just for us. No sharing.
"Are you hungry? I'll make you something g if you are before dinner" I ask him and he nods.
"Couple sandwiches queenie" he says kissing my hand and I stand up walking to the fridge to grab everything.
"Jason too?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"If you don't mind baby" he says and I shake my head and start preparing.

The time ticks by and I'm sitting in the living room alone as I sent Liam back up to finish helping about two hours ago. There starting to take long now and I feel lonely. The children are still out with the nannies and having fun as Becky sent over a picture of them on a ride grinning.
I love them so much.
I carry on watching The Big Bang Theory laughing along and look up to see Liam watching me.
"Having fun beautiful?" he asks me and I nod laughing at the TV still.
"Gotta love sheldon baby, we're all done now aswell, Jason's showing them out" he says and I jump up excited to see our room.
"Can I see it now?" I ask him and he nods grinning.
"Your seriously gonna love it queenie" he says holding out his hand for me.
Running over to him giddy he laughs as he takes my hand and leads us down the hall and up the stairs.
We enter the bedroom and walk over to the secret door and I take a deep breath feeling nervous suddenly.
"You OK my queen?" he asks me as I hesitate. There's no going back now.
"Let's do this" I tell him rolling my shoulders back and pushing the door open.
Fucking wow!

"I love it baby, oh my god its amazing

"I love it baby, oh my god its amazing. The bed is so big and I can't wait to just be in here with you.. This is gonna be fun" I tell him practically bouncing as I look around. I walk over to the bed and run my hand over the fabric.
"I did all the furnishings, you can move whatever you want baby" he says looking around.
"No baby, everything's actually perfect, you always do an amazing job" I tell him walking over to him. I run my hands down his bare chest and look up at him.
"I can't wait to get you on that spreader. No running away" he says winking and I smile shyly.
"I've never used any of these apparatus I'm nervous, just a little" I tell him honesty and he hugs me kissing me.
"We'll work up to them baby, we're not in any rush, we'll take our time my queen. Don't worry about anything, I'd never hurt you. You know that right?" he asks me looking at me square in the eyes.
"One hundred percent my king. That's never a fear of that happening. You love me to much" I say and kiss him sweetly smiling.
"I do my queen, more than anything. I just needed you to know while we was in here. Your gonna need a safeword while where in here" he says and I nod understanding.
"I wana say Treasure, but you say that alot during playtime. Soo what about watermelon?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Watermelon itis queenie you need to remember that everytime where in here. I'll ask you before we start everytime" he says and I nod understanding.
"Your trust in me is more important than anything baby. It's all about you remember that" he tells me and I smile wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close to my lips.
"I trust you more than anyone in this world my king" I tell him and he kisses me wrapping his arms around me. Let's have some fun.