Chapter 86

"Come on girl, dish the dirt. What did Jason say.. I bet he doesn't care right and still wants you" I say cockly picking up my wine and drinking looking at her over the rim.
"Okok. He just said that he's will to take it as slow as I need because he likes me and wants to show me what I deserve. Whteveer that means" she says smiling like her heart knows but the connection to her brains fucking up.
"So what just sex?" I ask her and she nods.
"Yeah for now. It hasn't been that long. I need to know he's not like the rest and he's good at what he does. I'm in no rush but we can only fuck eachother. No one else" she tells me and I nod understanding.
"Yeah just take your time, Jason needs to aswell. He cant have another flop. Lexi needs stability babe" I tell her needing to know Lexi needs to come first like how Sasha was. Fuck sake..
"Yeah that's what I mean. Lexi is his world  bless them I love there bond. He's a great dad" she says and I nod. She loves her daddy.
"You never know two weeks with him straight might change your mind. Just have fun" I tell her and she perks up.
"I know, and we will. All of us. It's been awhile since I've been on holiday. Works busy this time of year with summer coming. Hot girl summer is really a thing in my workplace" she says and I laugh.
"I don't even know what you do babe" I tell her and she laughs.
"I have my own lingerie and swimwear line designing them and I'm a seamstress so I make them too now and then unless I need a new set.
"Oh my god. I have to see some of your collection. I but so much it's a joke" I tell her laughing and she smiles at me.
"When can u get at your closet the, baller. I've seen how you dress, girl" she says holding her glass to her lips.
"After the renovation. I'm having my closet done aswell. Then you can" I tell her.
"Yes, I bet you got the designer too" she says and I nod smug.
"My king knows how to treat his queen" I tell her as our food arrives.
"He really does babe. Your lucky to have him" she says picking up her fork, and tucking in.
"It didn't come easily believe me. We worked hard for what we have together. But it's always been Liam" I say smiling as I think of my king.
"I bet, he looks like hard work too"she says and laughs.
"He's been difficult on many occasions but I wouldn't change him for anyone else ever" I tell her taking a bite of my lemon chicken.
"See he's not even here and your soppy. I want that" she says and I smile at her.
"And you will, its either gonna happen with Jason or it won't. Don't worry it will naturally happen the longer you progress. I've never seen Jason like how he is with you. This is a good thing Lola" I tell her and she nods slowly looking as though she's looking through me.
"I need to just stop being scared. Hes the only man ever to treat me like this. Get a grip Lola" she says to herself giving herself a little pep talk.
"Do it girl" I tell her excited for her.
"Let's see how the holiday goes, getting to know eachother more and I should know by the end" she says and I grin happy for her.
I hope she can work things out with Jason.
I feel good, positive vibes from her and I enjoy her company.
"Jason says where more alike than we think" she says and I nod thinking he might be right.
"Liam says the same aswell. Time will tell then babes" I say and she smiles nodding mouth full.
"Let's play a game and find out" she says and I rememeber my question for Liam.
"One second babe, I need to text Liam" I say to her thinking about what I was lastnight at an inappropriate time.

Stacey: I have one last question, it came to me lastnight 😅 Xxxxx

My phone vibration buzzes on the table and I look at Liam's message.

Liam: Go on queenie.. Xxxxx

Stacey: Genuine question.. When I used to play with b.o.b, when you was in jail listening, what would you be doing? 🍆💪🏽👅 Xxxxx

Liam: Trying to contain myself from ferociously wanking and wishing that I could see you, touch you. Hearing my queen moan is music to my ears. The best sound in the god damn world. 🎶👂🏽❤️

Liam: Soon as the phone call was over, I'd mad dash back to my cell needing to release as I look at your picture. 🍆✊🏽💦

I instantly laugh reading his text and look up at Lola.
"Liam's hilarious" I just say and smile back at my phone.

Stacey: Good to know a picture can get you off just as much as the real thing 🙏🏽💅🏽💏

I put my phone down and get back to Lola who's waiting on me. My bad.
"Sorry babe, what do you want to know" I ask her and she taps her chin.
"Who's your favorite music artist?" she asks and I smile.
"Shenseea, Cardi B, Saweetie, Latto. There's so many babe. You?" I ask her and she about bursts.
"I love them all, oh my god. Ok.. Favioute foods" she asks and I think about it. Tbags a hard question.
"To be honest babe, I eat everything that's put infront of me. I'm not really a fussy eater. Accept I don't deal with tomatoes" I tell her cringed just thinking about them.
"I hate them too, and olives" she says and I nod. Seriously we're twins.
"Big question because I have alot of it. What's your preference on red. I live by it in everything" she says and I laugh.
"Reds my colour Lola, get your own" I whine and she laughs.
"Oh my god I'm definitely raiding your closet when we're back. Red galore" she says happily and I laugh. She isn't wrong, it's become an obsession. Red and black. Always and Forever ♥