Chapter 09

Arriving back in the house wanting, needing more of my man. I've showered and Liam gave me ten minutes because I wanted to dress up for him and hes been waiting patiently. But I'm finally done. Red body on with open crotch area front to back. Just what I was looking for tonight. Clearly anyways.

I walk out the room and he stands when he sees me

"You always know what to wear to get me drooling baby, fuck! You look so sexy right now" he says and I turn grabbing my ass showing him the awaiting plug that needs his attention after today. He quickly leads me to the room where the swing was and I smile hoping for some different fun. Our sex life is becoming more intense and I love it. I'll try anything with my king.
He opens the door this time and escorts me in. I stand in th middle of the room not knowing where he wants me and he grabs my hand leading me to the big bed. I sit down at the end feeling the silk red sheets and watch my king walk a walk and collect something. He strolls back holding a box and pulls down his shorts and frees himself to me. I'm just staring at it amazed that I take that. Daily.
"So big daddy, I love it" I tell him as he pulls me up flush against him.
"And your about to take every inch of it momma" he tells me and kisses me passionately slipping his tongue into my mouth and swirling it around mine. I moan into his mouth and he sucks on my tongue then releases me breathing heavily. Fuck.
Spinning me around he bends me over the bed and spanks me making me cry out suddenly.
He positions himself behind me and spreads me open lift my ass to push into my wet slit. I bite my lip as my pussy sucks him in further wanting all of him buried inside me.
"I'm about to pull it out baby, and out something else in. You ready?" he asks me and I moan as he rocks his hips into me.
"Yesss!" I moan as he spanks me. I feel him pull it and the dull ache lifts and I just feel needy to be filled. Suddenly feeling him fuck into me deeper he pulls out half way and slides something into my ass.

 Suddenly feeling him fuck into me deeper he pulls out half way and slides something into my ass

It starts to vibrate and my body spasms and he starts to fuck both of my holes.
"So perfect baby, you love this dick don't you" he groans as I roll my hips back moaning uncontrollable. Ive never felt this feeling in my life and I feel like I've been missing out. My King is blowing my god damn mind.
"Fuck yesss!" I cry as he pushes the dilso in deeper and rolls it around as he does the same with his. Oh my god I'm in heaven.
I feel like such a slut but right now I couldn't give a fuck and he's my husband. I married him twice and were on our honeymoon. Who fucking cares.
"Fuck me daddyyyy!" I moan as he gets faster building up my orgasms. I feel it everywhere, my whole body tingles and I squeeze my eyes closed tightly as I let go feeling both release as I scream.
"Daddddyyyy!" ridiculously loud and cum hard feeling it trickle down my legs as I squirt. Liam pulls out the dilso and drops it grabbing both my hips he starts to thrust into me harder catching his own and I thrust back bouncing my ass off him just how he likes it and he digs his fingers into my flesh as I feel him throb inside me.
"Fuckkkkk Staceyyyy!" he roars as he continues to slam into me relentlessly filling me up.
He atarts to slow his tempo rolling his hips into me and I cum again.
"Babyyy" I moan as I feel my body go lax. Oh my god. That was amazing. I wouldn't do it all the time but once in a while I'm down. Damn that was hot.
He slowly pulls out of me once I've come down from my high and drops onto the bed next to me pulling me close.
"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asks me quietly.
"That was epic, not something all the time tho" I tell him and he nods against me and I smile feeling throughly fucked out.
"I only wanted to try these new things because we're here on our honeymoon. I'd of wanted to on our first if we had one. But I'm glad we waited till now. It felt right" he says and kisses my temple.
"I know what you mean, did you enjoy yourself?" I ask him and he hums rolling his hips into me.
"It was amazing baby, your always amazing anyways but you take everything I give you and I love it" he tells me and I smile to myself. I take that dick good.
"I E been getting it for a very long time, I've got better than before and I thought I handled it then" I say rolling my eyes bless the younger mwle handling all of him. It was hard but I did it and always matched him.
"You was amazing then and amazing now. I've always loved it" he says and I nod happy.
"I'll run us a bath so you can relax then we'll wat h something if you like. You choose baby" he says and I nod sitting up. He stands picking me up bridal and carries me out the room. I can't wait to sink into the tub and just relax. My body aches and I need to chill.
Walking through the bed room he sits me on the bed and walks into the bathroom. I start to hear running water then a vanilla and coconut scent spreads through the room lingering under my nose. My favourite.
I stand and take of the outfit throwing it to the washing pile and walk into Liam.