Chapter 127

After having breakfast we came home. Liam's been awfully quiet and I don't like it.
"I'm sorry baby" I tell him feeling guilty.
"This isn't your fault. It's just hard to see the same shit happening to my princess. I thought I had time" he says irritated.
I sigh not knowing what to do or say.
Ive experience racsim with Liam when we was younger and he was a hot head about it after so long of brushing it off. He really tried to but people are so horrible.
And now my daughter is basically being weird with her siblings. I need Jason's help.
"Can I talk to you please" Ricco says awkwardly and I look to Liam. I don't think he's in the mood Ricco.
"Sure, sit" Liam says pulling out a chair at the dining table.
"I don't even know how to say this" he start and looks to Liam. I look at him to go on.
"It's to do with Mya" he says and I put my head in my hand. I already know where this is going.
"As or late, she's been.. Erm. Different I'd say. Towards me and I've seen it with Ruby, Lexi and the twins too aswell. Is something going on, she don't hug me or talk to me anymore? Did I do something because shes all Becky?" he asks looking between us and I sigh.
"You didn't do anything Ricco. She's just going through something that we're dealing with asap. I'm sorry" I say to him genuinely and he smiles at me.
"Isit something to do with that Charlotte. I've noticed a change in her since then" he tells us and I nod.
"The teachers apparently sorting it" Liam says and laughs.
"Teachers don't understand. I remember being in school, clearly nothings changed!" he says annoyed at everything.
Where the hell is Jason?
"Nothing bro, seriously. It's a joke, and they expect us to put up with the nonsense we receive daily. Nah" Ricco says standing up.
"Well I just thought I'd let you know. I'm around if you need me" he tells us with a smile. I smile back and he walks out.
"Baby, what you thinking?" I ask him and he looks to me and smiles small.
"That I don't blame Mya. Kids flow eachother but it can't continue because she will get worst. If they haven't spoken to Charlotte's parents by the end of the day nursery is over for them Jason will be pissed because Lexi loves nursery but not if that shits happening under there noses" he says and I nod understanding.
"Then that's what we'll do. Whatevers best for the children" I tell him and he nods taking my hands.
"I know this is difficult for you too because this isn't how you was raised or how you raise our children. But I love you baby. Always" he says and I sigh knowing he's right. I'm nothing like that I just assumed she'd be like me.
"Thank you baby, I don't know how your feeling but this hurts me to think she could be like that to you of all people, so you must be really hurting baby. I'm soo sorry she's acting this way to you and the children" I tell him sadly and he kisses my hands. It's always my daughter. Fucking Victor's child, he's obviously half her.
"I'm hurting alot baby I won't lie but I know that this is not the Mya we know and love, she'll be back to her old self in no time and this will just be a distant memory" he says trying to convince himself and sighs.
"It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be sorted soon" he says nodding and I smile at him.
"Absolutely my king" I tell him and kiss him.
"Now, what would you like to do?" I ask him needing to cheer him up.
"I need to go write, I can't say it I need to write it down, I'm sorry baby" he says and I smile.
"You do whatever you need to do baby, I'm always here remember. Listening or reading. I love your writing my king" I tell him and he kisses me Nd stands up as Jason enters. Good timeing.
"Are you busy?" Jason asks me and I nod my head.
"No its fine, I'm gonna go baby" Liam tells me letting go of my hands.
"I'm here baby" I tell him and he nods and walks out.
"What's up with him?" he asks sitting to my right.
"I need to talk to you about when Liam was younger and you lived with him. What was he like when he'd experience racism? What would you do or your mum?" I ask him and he sighs.
"What's happened love?" he asks sitting back and resting his foot on his knee.
"Mya has a new friend who's teaching her to not like those of colour basically. So now she's being weird with Liam, Ruby and Lexi, the twins, Ricco and Bonnie. We've been to the nursery and they said they'd deal with it but I dunno what to do Jason" I tell him feeling lost and I can't when everyone depends on me.
"Oh wow. That must be difficult for you. Your mini me aswell. Nursery won't do anything other than tell the child to stop. You gotta remove the obstacles. Lexi won't be going there. I'll be finding her a new one asap if that's the type of kids she's gonna be around. You gotta sort this love. Before it gets out of control" he says and I nod slowly. Fun for me.
"I will, now what did you want to talk about?" I ask him needing something else to think about.
"Right, Lola's birthday presents" he says and smiles at me.
"Yes what have you got her?" I ask him and he grins.
"I've been ordering bits and I went and picked up one today. What do you think?" he asks and pulls a box from his bag next to him.

"Do you think she will like it? I have other things if not" he tells me Nd I smile at him

"Jason it's beautiful, wow she's gonna love it. Did I buy this?" I ask him and laugh. And he pushes me laughing.
"I do have money stacey. Yall just take the piss about it" he says and I can't help but laugh.
"Well, what else you got her?" I ask as he puts the box back.
"A pink Birkin bag, diamond earrings and a pair of pink louboutin" he says and I nod happily.
"Trying take a page out of Liam's book" I tease poking at him.
"Absolutely, your beyond happy" he says and I laugh.
"I'm happy because I love Liam not the money Jason, you should know this" I tell him rolling my eyes.
"Well either way your happy. I want Lola to be too" he says and I get it. He's whipped.
"And she is Jason, don't worry about her. Trust me" I tell him and he grins wide. They are cute together tho.