Chapter 145

I stand in the mirror looking at my attire feeling different. The hair and makeup, even the dangle bits on the dress. It's not me but for reason I love it. I'd never do it outside of this but I'd look hot back in the day.

 I'd never do it outside of this but I'd look hot back in the day

"Wow queenie, even the 20s are working for you. Damn baby" he says walking out in his suit. Fucking hell I fan myself feeling instantly hot.

"You seriously look hot in any era baby, jeez" I tell him as he comes up to me smiling and wraps his arm around my waist

"We always look good together baby, you drive me crazy" he tells me and kisses along my neck and down my bare shoulder.
"I love the way you love me, I might give you the things you love" I say into his ear and he groans pulling me closer to him.
"You always give me what I love queenie" he says grabbing my ass and I know he wants back at that too.
"I'll pack some things in the morning from the playroom" I tell him and he groans into my ear and I feel his dick growing against me as he rocks into me.
"We need to leave now before we don't, the car should be here" he says struggling to control himself.
"All I need is five" I say looking at him licking my lips and he raises his brow.
I slowly drop down and u do his trousers and pull them and his boxers down quickly to his knees the grab his meaty dick.
"No playing" I say looking up at him and he nods watching me.
I lick my lips salavating my mouth and open wide taking him down as far as I can get before I start to bob my head.
"Fuck, I need faster baby" he grits out through clenched teeth and I do as he wants sucking faster and grabbing it stroking him faster with my lips wrapped around him to as he looks down on me in awe.
He loves this shit.
"Yeab baby, just like that" he says closing his eyes dropping his head back and holding the back of my head. I start to rub his balls and the back off them knowing it will help him get closer to what he needs.
Swirling my tongue along him and I feel his pulsate and hear him groaning louder and he let's go off my head and grips my shoulder.
"Fuckk queenie!" he let's out as he releases into my mouth in thick ropes and I swallow as I continue to pump him down my throat.
He starts breathing heavily as he's finished and I pull back and look up at him smiling.
"Come here you" he says helping me up and kissing me.
"Just what I needed.. That will last me until later maybe" he says and I laugh. Nothing new.
"Good, now we can go" I say smiling up at him and he smiles at me and kisses me again before leading us out the room.
We walk down the stairs hand in hand and see Jason, Ricco and Becky ready and waiting.
"Well don't you too look amazing" Becky says grinning at us.
"Thanks babe, I love your dress" I tell her and she shakes the tassels laughing.
"Were gonna take my car, I see the new one you got. Its not for me" Ricco says and Liam laughs.
"It's more Jason's, that's why he's driving" Liam says and Jason looks to Liam excited.
"Are you serious, I get to drive that classic. Damn, let's go" he says bolting to the door and opening it.
I walk after everyone with Liam and wait for him to lock up after gabbing everything he needs.
"Yeah it's totally a Jason car, big and bulky" I say laughing and Jason middle fingers me.
"This car is a classic from the 1929s, don't hate on the car love" he says as Liam throws him the keys.

"My queen" Liam says opening the back door for me and I slide in and over letting Liam climb in

"Thank you, my king" I say smiling at him as he lifts and kisses my hand. He really does treat me like a queen.
"Let's go lovers" Jason says laughing and starts the car grinning in the rear view mirror at us and pulling off.
"Well don't you look like your from back in the day" I say to Jason and he grins happily.
"I do look good in this twenty dress up right. I hope Lola likes it tho" he says and I nod at him through the mirror.

"She'll love it, I bet" I tell him as Liam rubs along my thigh higher and higher as hes kissing along my shoulder

"She'll love it, I bet" I tell him as Liam rubs along my thigh higher and higher as hes kissing along my shoulder. Did I not just make this husband of mine cum? You wouldn't thing so.
"I can't wait to take you away, I hope you love it because I do queenie. I'll take you back to the same environment" he says and I have no idea what that could be or mean. Or I know is I trust my king with my life so he can do and take me wherever.

After laughing and chatting with the boys we finally arrive at Lola's party and my boo helps me out like the gentleman he is.
He holds his hand out and I gladly accept it and jason comes up and walks next to me.
"Ready baby?" Lima asks me as we stand outside.
"Absolutely" I tell him my head held high smiling at him and I walk in with my boys. My king and my bestie.