Chapter 160 Liam's POV

Today's the day we go collect Mya and I'm actually nervous. Like what if she sees us and looks at us like eughh. It'll break my heart and Ruby's let alone my queen's.
"Ready daddy" Ruby says walking out into the foyer with Stacey and grinning. She's so excited to see her bestie, her sister I'm just hoping feelings are mutual.
"Right baby, I need you to take your time with Mya. Mum says she misses us all, she's just nervous" my queen tells me and I nod understanding. She's not the only one.
"I've got this queenie, she's gonna run and jump on me. I know it" I tell her trying to be positive for her and she smiles.
"Absolutely my king, she loves you and your her daddy baby" she tells me and I smile at her. I hope she's right because I love her like she's mine. Because she is period. It really hurt that she didn't wanna be around us because we have all been inseparable from the get go. I still can't believe all of this happened, like one minute everything is good then boom! Shit hits the fan for fuck sake.. We will get back to our normal and quickly.. I hope so anyways.
"Thanks baby, I hope your right" I tell her and she hugs me and kisses me smiling up at me.
"I love you baby, everythings gonna be OK. Drive safe and spend some time with Ruby" she tells me smiling down at her.
"I love you too baby, and I hope your right. I'll let you know when we get there beautiful, don't you worry about a thing either. She's coming home with us. You'll see her soon" I tell her and she nods eagerly excited to see her. Me and you both queenie.
"Ready princess?" I ask her and she nods at me grinning excitement bubbling aswell in her to see her sister after two long weeks.
"Right have fun you too and I love the both of you" Queenie tells us and kisses Ruby then me again.
"We'll be back before you know it" I tell her opening the door and Ruby runs to the wrong car. My bad.
"Alright baby, have fun" sue says and I smile at her not wanting to leave her behind and close the door slowly. Get a grip Liam. It's a few hours. I say to myself shaking my head.
"This way princess" I tell her leading her to the royce where I put there seats in ready for today and open the door for her. She takes off her backpack and climbs in strapping herself in. I check it and smile at her.
"Good girl, let's go get Mya" I tell her closing the door as she smiles at me nodding and climb in behind the wheel pulling on my own seat belt. Starting up the car the music starts and I watch Ruby pull out her tablet and smile. She's occupying herself already. Looks like it's just me then.

After about two hours Ruby pulls her headphones off and I look at her through the mirror.
"You OK princess?" I ask her and she looks to me.
"Toilet daddy, please" she says and I look around thinking fuck! Where can she go. Hmm think Liam think..
"Are you hungry too?" I ask her and she nods.
"McDonald's daddy?" she asks and I smile. Of course. Why would I think she'd want anything else while travelling.
"OK princess, can you hold it for a few minutes?" I ask her as I speed up and she nods slightly unsure. Double fuck!
I look around in the middle of nowhere and just decide to pull over now. She's gotta pee before she has an accident.
"Come on princess" I tell her jumping out and opening her door for her.
"Where going daddy?" she asks looking around and I walk around to the other side of the car and crouch down.
"Your gonna have to pee her baby" I tell her and she looks at me appalled.
"I know princess but there's nothing for ages, you gotta go now" I tell her and she sighs.
"OK daddy, help me" sue says and I pull her dress up as she pulls her underwear down and I pick her up tilting her and she starts to pee instantly.. Good save daddy!
I wait for her to finish as I look around making sure no ones around still.
"Finshed daddy" she says and I put her down. Wipes? I open the back door behind me and grab her bag and the wipes handing her one.
"Thank you daddy. Done now" she says dropping it and it blows away and I shake my head at her making her laugh ad she pulls them back up and her dress down.
"Mya have McDonald's too daddy?" she asks as I put her back in the car strapping herself back in and I smile at her.
"Did mummy pack you anything?" I ask her and she nods.
"Sandwich, crisps, chocolate bar and a yogurt" she says looking in her lunch box then back at me.
"OK so you eat that then and we'll get McDonald's on the way home with Mya OK princess" I tell her and she nods taking a bite smiling.
I pull off again pulling on my belt and speeding away.

Finally pulling up outside Lyndsays and Jack's and I take my phone out as I take off my belt and take a deep breath. Please accept us Mya. I can't break your mum's heart again. I just can't.

Liam: Just pulled up queenie, fingers crossed 🤞🏽 Xxxxx

Stacey: I've been waiting.. Your all gonna come home baby, be positive. I love you ❤️Xxxxx

Liam: I'm trying baby. I love you too ❤️ Xxxxx

Putting my phone away I turn to my baby girl.
"We're here princess, I need you to stay with Nana while I talk to Mya first baby OK" I tell her seriously and she nods.
"OK daddy, you first. Ruby after" she says pointing to herself and I nod smiling at her.
"Good girl baby, let's go" I tell her and jump out opening her door for her and she climbs out. Come on Mya. Be OK with us.
I knock on the door feeling anxious and wait for someone to open it. Come on. Come on. I need to get this over with regardless of the outcome.
The door slowly opens and Lyndsay smiles at us.
"My granbabies here finally" she says and picks Ruby up and smiles at me.
"Hi Liam, come in" she says and I grab her arm holding her up.
"I need you to take Ruby while I talk to Mya first please" I tell her and she nods
"Whatever you need, she's through there" she says and walks into the kitchen with Ruby. I take another deep breath rolling my shoulders back and smile as I walk in to th living room.
"DADDYYYY!!" She screams and comes running to me and jumps at me as I catch her hugging her to me. FUCKING YESSSS!!
"Ahhh I missed you princess" I tell her kissing her face and she giggles.
"Mya missed you daddy.. Where's Ruby?" she asks and I smile wide. Thank fucking God!
"You wanna see her princess?" I ask her as I hold her on my hip.
"Yes please daddy, missed Ruby lots" she says and my hearts pounding. She's her old self again and I couldnt be more happier.
"Princess, come here" I call out and Ruby comes running in as I put Mya down a d they run at each other and hug hard. YESSS!!
"I missed you Ruby, did you miss me?" Mya asks her and she nods eagerly.
"I missed you lots Mya, you coming home now?" Ruby asks her and she looks to me.
"Come home daddy?" Mya asks me. Abso-fucking-lutely
"Is that what you want princess, to come home?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
"Please daddy, miss everyone" she says and I grin so fucking wide.
"Then you'll come home with us princess" I tell her and she claps excited. I'm so happy right now.
"Can I talk to you please Liam" Lyndsay asks standing at the living room door and I nod.
"This way" she says and walks out.
"You to play we'll leave soon OK" I tell them.
"OK daddy, show Ruby my new toys" she says and walks of taking Ruby's hand. There adorable together. Wxac2how they were and should be.
I walk out and into the kitchen taking a seat at the table with Lyndsay and she looks at me sadly.
"I'm so sorry this happened Liam. And I'm even more sorry for how Macey acted when you literally saved her from god knows what. I can't thank you enough for what you did for my baby" she says an I nod at her.
"Just doing what I needed to do, regardless of what she thinks of me where family now, Stacey would want us to get along. You've known me akong time and you must see I've hanged now and that I'm good enough for your daughter and that I'll do anything for her. She's all that matters to me Lyndsay. She's my life" I tell her honestly and she smile at me.
"I know that already Liam, I see it all the time whenever I'm around you both. But there is something else.. Macey said your eyes swirl colours and something about a beast.. I don't even want to know what that means or care about that to be honest. I k ow you would never hurt Stacey or them children. But thanks for helping Macey. It's means so much that there both safe. You are my son and I love you Liam Johnson" she says and I sit there stunned. Wow. I was not expecting this. Ever..
Her mums actually finally accepted me after seventeen years. Oh my fucking God!!