Chapter 64

Finally arriving at a diy store that sells literally EVERYTHING for decorating and all different paints and colours. It has the best variety and I intend to leave with what I want. I might just cry if I don't get what I need. Like a spoilt brat.
"I'll grab a trolley each, we're gonna need it with you" be teases and I stuck my tongue out as he walks around grabbing them and handing me the first one. Let the shopping begin..
Walking into the store side by side pushing our trolleys and start in the pain section.
"So queenie. Red and black?" Liam asks holding up both colours and I do grabby hands wanting the right red. Tinsel town. A absolutely. Sold.
"Yeah how many do we need?" I ask him not even knowing what room where using.
"You haven't seen the room thats linked through ours. It was gonna be the nursery infact" he says and this is news to me.
"Ooohk.. I don't know what your talking about but you can show me when we get back" I tell him a little confused and he wraps an arm over my shoulders.
"Your gonna love it, remember I've had this in mind for a while. Just didn't know how to bring ur up. Didn't know if you'd wanna do them things baby" he says and I roll my eyes playfully at him.
"Haven't you learnt I can't say no to you either. I'll do what and whenever you want baby. Obsession is hard" I tell him laughing and he kisses me in the middle of the aisle.
"We'll get three reds and two blacks. That will cover it all. OK" he says letting go off me and jutting the paints into his trolley.
We continue walking down the aisles and I come across red candles and all little nick jacks in black to. I grab a magnitude of different things and put them in the trolley, Liam watching me smiling.
"You never know where I can put them" I say and stick my tongue out and continue walking ahead swaying my hips.
"We need rollers and brushes and all that stuff to baby" he tells me and I smile at him and rush over to that section. I grab a few different sizes of brushes and then long handled rollers with the buckets.
"Next door sell bedding and all that type if stuff so we'll go there next" he tells me and I nod eagerly.
"Yeah the girls need new one too infact and I'll get Lexi one aswell" I tell him and he nods.
"Can never help yourself, and Lexi's always being spoilt along with them. I love you for that baby. Thank you" he says and keand over his trolley to kiss me.
Kissing his lips I bite it and pull onit making him groan.
"Shopping first baby" I tell him and wink walking off. Let's see what else the store has to offer.
I grab tape for the skirting boards and ceiling to not mess up and look to Liam.
"Are we painting the ceiling?" I ask him unsure if he wants a colour or a fresh white.
"We can paint it black so it's dimmy lit with the lights low so it's not to bright. If you want obviously" he says and I nod
"Yeah totally, black itis baby" I tell him and he hums smiling.
"Then I'll order a thick plush black sparky carpet for you. With a four poster bed and everything baby. Your gonna love it all" he tells me and I grin.
"Oh my god yes baby, and I think that's it for here. We can go pay and head next door" I tell him and he follows me pushing along his trolley.
Heading forward in the que, Liam piles everything up for the cashier women while she scans and bags them and he puts them all into the my trolley.
"I'll take this one out, you take that to the car once you've paid and I'll wait for you next door" I tell him and he nods smiling at me.
"Got it baby" he says tapping his card and waiting for the recipe.
I blow him a kiss and walk out putting the trolley back and walk next door kooomg through the window. I see plenty of kids bits too mthe girls are about to get some new things too.
I wait watching Liam grabbing another trolley or two as he puts everything into the boot and walks back with the old trolley putting it back.
I push one over go him as he gets closer and we walk into the store. I look around my eyes scanning everything and I can't stop smiling.
"Baby, I love everything. Why would you bring me here?" I say gasping at everything and putting toys in the trolley. They sell alot of frozen things too. The girls would die in here. Fucking hell.
"Because I know you would reacted exactly how you are. I love it baby. Spend away. Whatever your heart disires" he tells me slapping my ass and I spring forward giggling picking up a different frozen bedding to what they have already. For all three girls. Lexi's starting to get into it now more aswell. Not like she has a say with our sassy pair. She's gonna have to find her voice like we all have.
"Why haven't they moved on yet. It's getting annoying baby" my king whines and I laugh at him.
"I know the feeling but they'll grow out of it soon. I hope" I tell him kissing him and he puts at me.
"Can we not like move it along ourselves. Like cancel it from being shown in our home" he says and I laugh rolling my eyes.
"That's creul baby" I say laughing and hitting his arm.
"No creul is making us watch it day in and day out and having to see the shit and hear the shit constantly. That's more than creul" he says and I nod agreeing. Kids are creul right?
"There moving onto barbie slowly they'll get their I promise" I tell him Nd he rolls his eyes.
"That bit H has done my head in since I was a kid. I dont need her shit now too" he says and I can't stop laughing. I love my husband. Fucking hell Liam.
"Baby, you have daughters this is what they love, suck it up buttercup.. The boys are gonna be just as bad when they latch on to a character they love" I tell him and he smiles.
"Yeah well I can deal with boys, you've met my brother. Thank God I didn't have a sister" he laughs and I nod.
Imagine.. I bet she wouldn't like me either way. Never mind.. She'd die to.