Chapter 123

As the days go bye things slowly start getting back to normal. Me and Liam had to go into the nursery and explain that there was a family emergency. The girls finish and start big school soon I want them to do as much as they can while there little. Education is important to me and Liam.
"Right, me and Lola are going out for lunch. What are you doing boss?" I ask Lima as I sit facing him in his office.
"Well I'm not as busy as I was. So I can join you, Jason's with Sean" he says and I pout at him playfully and he pulls a face at me.
"The poor baby, you wanna hang with the girls. Let's go. That means Aniki don't have to come now?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I see you like him queenie" he says and I shrug now and he laughs.
"It's a good thing baby. You need to be able to trust him to protect you" he says and I nod getting it.
"I know and we're getting there. Let's go boo" I say standing up and he swig he's his computer down and follows me out.
"Are we going to bar and grill?" Liam asks and I nod.
"That's mine and Lola's go to now. That OK?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Whatever you girls want, I'm just tagging along" he says and smiles taking my hand.
"Yours or mine?" he asks looking at the cars and I point to his knowing he has his keys too.
"You can baby, I know you love to drive your car" I say and walk around to the passenger side. He opens my door and I slide in pulling on my seat belt as he closes it and jogs around.
"Jason's gonna love his car baby" Liam says ad he starts his own up listening to the engine and pressing on the gas revving it grinning at me.
"Because I love mine. You know what us boys want" he says and winks at me.
"I know what you want, Jason was a guess. He didn't exactly see the one in Italy" I tell him and he smirks.
"He choose the car in Italy" he tells me and I look at him surprised.
"So I actually did good with his present. I know my husband's" I say and laugh shaking my head. Yeah plural..
"He really is lately.. I'll fucking chop it off if he tries anything" he says gripping the wheel and staring ahead. I touch his hand and feel the heat radiating from him.
"Baby, nothings gonna happen, he wouldn't do that. You know this" I try tell him and he looks at me.
"You'd tell me?" he asks looking at me unsure. Did he just?
"Are you serious? I told you when he just had a crush on me. Obviously I'd tell you Liam. Your my husband" I tell him annoyed that he'd think I'd keep that from him. I cross my arms and turn into the door.
"Just drive, Lola's gonna be waiting" I tell him and he sighs and pulls off.

As we arrive at the restaurant I climb out not waiting and walk off to where I see Lola waiting for me.
"Hey babe" she says looking hot and I smile at her.
"Well don't you look gorgeous babe" I tell her and she grins at me.
"Thanks Stacey, you ready?" she asks and I look around for Liam who's still aooaf8sat in the car. Fuck sake.
"What's wrong?" she asks and I sigh.
"Hi order us drinks and three fingers of rum. Liam's joking us" I tell her and she nods and walks inside.
I take a deep breath and walk back over to the car and climb in.
"What you doing?" I ask him looking at his blank expression.
"I'm sorry" he says and I sigh.
"It's fine" I tell him when I feel anything but.
"We dont keep secrets, but this thing you have with Jason.." he starts and I raise my brow at him.
"What about it? You don't like it?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I don't not like it. I don't want you to stop either. It's weird" he says and I laugh.
"You are weird baby" I tell him and he laughs.
"Your just closer than I thought you'd ever be so it's just weird seeing it after everything that's all. We have no secrets but Jason's different you know" he says and I shake my head.
"Nothings changed. We have no secrets period! Jason or anyone else baby. Like I told you your my husband. I say two for jokes but if you don't like it I'll stop" I tell him and he shrugs unsure. That's a yeah.
"I'll stop boo. I love you" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I love you too queenie, now come on, Lola will be waiting" he says fine again. He's so wierd. I smile at him and we both jump out happy again. We have a weird relationship but communication is key.

"So Lola, we're you having your party?" Liam asks her as he drinks his rum and picks up his burger.
"At a club named Luxe, its fairly new but its ment to be amazing in there. I finally was able to book a room it was hard work" she says and I look to Liam proud of my baby.
"Luxe you say? Isit just a nightclub?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I heard it's a gentleman's club but there like rich classy men not scum bags babe. Don't worry I wouldn't take us to a place where we're like a piece of meat" she says and winks at Liam.
"Only I touch my queen" Liam says a little forceful and I bite my lip. I love his possessiveness. Because he's all mine too.
"You know babe, Luxe sounds good. How many are coming?" I ask her and she smiles.
"There about twenty including yall. It's gonna be fun. My work girls will be there and there hilarious babe, you'll love them and they love you" she says and I nod hoping she's right. I remember the bachelorettes. Fun.