Chapter 54

It's dinnertime and I'm sat in bar and grill again waiting for Jason.
I didn't wanna look to hot so I went with casual.

Where having dinner then going to look for his new car

Where having dinner then going to look for his new car. He deserves it now more than ever. I love him but he ain't half got some bad luck with women bless him. Down fall of being hot I take it.
I see Jason walking towards me just on time and I stand up and hug him. He needs it.
"You alright Stacey?" he asks as he hugs me back.
"I will be once we find you your new car" I tell him and he look at me pulling away and we sit down. He picks up his drink I ordered for him and I pick up my wine.
"Your serious right now. I thought you just wanted lunch because Liam was busy" he says surprised and I shake my head laughing
"When have we ever grabbed lunch or been alone since that dreaded car ride we did together. Remember" I say laughing and he goes a little red in the face and looks away. Aww Jason.
"Don't remind me, that was bad. I was sweating. You just stared at me intensely" he says and I sile at him remembering it like it wasn't that long ago.
"Alots happened since that conversation, we've both grown as people and together. You need to see me as like your sister, your hot sister" I say and laugh making Jason smile.
"Basically yeah" he says laughing as the waiter comes back for our food orders.
"salmon and the asparagus please" I tell him closing and handing the menu back.
"Steak and chips please with onion rings and coleslaw" Jason tells him and he jota it down then takes his meany with a smile and walks off.
"So what kind of car you really wanting? Give it to me straight because I'm not gonna buy you a car your not inlove with like I am with mine and Liam with his bugatti" I tell him and he smiles.
"Well I have been looking to be honest and there's one in a showroom not to far from here that let's you test drive too" he says and I nod at him.
"What isit. Tell me" I ask him and he grins.
"I love ranges, othing beats them for me accept like yours and Liam's but there ridiculous prices. I'm not trying to be greedy. You know what I mean. You both have done a lot for me and I'm internally grateful for everything. Me and Lexi are. She's gonna need you Stacey now please. She no longer has a mum. Again"he says and sighs. He's spiraling hard.
"I'm here whenever you need me Liam and Liam too you know this. Your practically came with the marriage to Liam. I knew what I signed up for. I love Lexi so you don't need to worry about her" I tell him wanting to just hug him bles him.
"Thanks Stacey, it means alot that you accept our weird relationship. But none the less thank you for everything. My house, now the car. You lot are amazing. Sasha or whoever was right about you" he says and I can't help but smile.
"Thank you Jason that means alot from you. I love you guys so much" I tell him fanning myself trying ntlot to cry. Fucking hell. Jason laughs and hands me a napkin shaking his head.
"I love both of you too" he says and smiles at me.

After eating and both declining dessert Jason pays the bill insistently and we start to walk out the restaurant.
"Follow me yeah" he says as I unlock my car. He opens the door for me and I slide in smiling up at him.
"I'll be right behind you don't worry" I tell him and he nods and smiles closing my door. I start my car pulling on my belt and wait for Jason to pull off.
I begin to follow him keeping pace behind him wondering where he's going untill I see the land rover showroom. There not a bad car there easy in the eye to.
He pulls in and I cum to a stop shutting off my engine and stepping out. I walk over to Jason and link my arm through his and smile at him. Might aswell get comfortable with him. He's going nowhere in a hurry.
He looks down at me then our arms.
"Isn't this weird for you?" he asks and I shrug.
"Absolutely, but I'm grinding through it to get through it. If that makes sense" I say and he nods.
"Yeah I get you. We'll try" he says and i nod smiling at him. That's all we need.
A man in a suit walks over to us and smiles.
"Welcome, can I help you with anything?" he asks looking between us both and I nudge Jason.
"Yeah I'd like to test drive your latest model of the range rover sport please, in Teal. I seem you have that one here, brand new aswell" Jason tells him and the assistant smiles at us.
"Brilliant choice Mr?.. 'he stops holding out his hand.
"Mr King" he tells him and he bids smiling.
"OK, MR and Mrs King. Come this way" he says and I burst out laughing.
"He wishes mate" I tell him nudging had on with my hip laughing with him.
"I'm so sorry, I just assumed. Again I'm sorry. Let me grab you these keys" he says and scurries off awkwardly.
"So Mrs King? Do you like it?" Jason teases and I pretend to puke sticking my fingers down my throat then laughing making him laugh.
"No way. Stacey Johnson all day sweetie" I tell him sassy wiggling my finger making him laugh as the assistant comes back.
"You get thirty minutes alone or an hour with me. Your choice plus I need to see your drivers licence first" he says waiting for Jason.
"Will you be joining him on the ride?" he asks me and I look to Jason unsure if he wants he there.
"Your not the worst company in the world Stacey, sure come" he tells me handing over his licence. He checks it with a bod he hands over the keys and seems to keep his hand there.
"Your car keys Mr King, its insurance policy" he says and Jason hands them over.
I take in the car and I love it. The colours beautiful aswell. He's definitely gonna want this if the drives good. I would too.