Chapter 17

Finally arriving at the restaurant after what felt like forever to find a child friendly one, plus getting a table for nine aswell. But we got here and were waiting for our food to arrive.
They told us all about the holiday after we left and we told them abit about how the honeymoon is going minus all the sex baring in mind that's been about 90% of the honeymoon. Isn't that the point? To be close with you man. You cnt get any closer than him buried inside me.
I clench my thighs at that thought and bite my lip looking to Liam next to me. He squeezes my thigh and raises a brow at me.
"Something on your mind queenie?" he asks into my eat quietly and I smile sweetly up at him feigning innocence.
"Me, I don't know what your talking about daddy" I say and he squeezes more looking at me. He licks his lips and shakes his head knowing exactly what I'm playing at. It's just harder now because we have company. We can't just up and leave randomly. Right?
"Soon queenie" Liam tells me and I cross my arms and legs smirking at him. Then am gonna make him so fucking needy. Ha
Our food arrives and we all tuck in as me and Bonnie offers to feed the boys. I smile and hand her a bowl and keep one for myself. I've missed doing things now and then anyways. Children are hardwork.
"I could of fed Tyler baby" Liam says and I look up at him.
"I thought you just wanted to eat your feed and your chatting with the girls. You can't do it all baby" I tell him running his thigh and he looks at my hand and back to me.
"If your sure baby, I know what your doing too" he says raising a brow looking back at my hand. I pull it back and continue to feed Hunter.
"I'm doing nothing baby. What ever do you mean" I speak offended and he laughs shaking his head.
"We'll see" he says and my eyes pop. See what? He's getting to good at this denying me what's mine. My fucking orgasm. Noooo! Fuck!
"I'll stop playing, I promise" I tell him wided eyed and he laughs shrugging unsure of what way to go.
"You scared of the consequences my queen" he says raising his brow smirking at me.
"Always now days, your mean" I say looking back to hunter pulling a face and feeding him.
"You always get what you desire in the end baby, I'll never fully deny you. Because I know that's what your thinking about" he tells me and I nod slowly looking back at him. I love but hate it. It's weird.
"Do you want me to stop?" he asks and I pause. Do I?
"Honestly I have no idea. I dont know if I like it or not" I tell him and he laughs at me.
"I'll stop and see if you miss it" he says and I look back to him again with a nod.
I finish up feeding Hunter and wipe his hands and face. He always likes to play with his food.
"Was that nice baby, all gone" I say to him putting the bowl on the table and picking at my now warm food. It could be worst. It could be cold. I didn't help by talking more. Nevermind.
"Chocolate cake, mummy please" Mya asks as shes finished all her spaghetti and meatballs. She loves her pasta bless her.
"Chocolate cake for Ruby too?" I ask her and she nods pushing her plate forward.
"Yes please mummy, daddy too" she says looking at Liam smiling cheesyly.
"Absolutely. You lot too?" Liam asks Becky, Ricco and Bonnie. They all nod smiling and Liam looks to me.
"Would my queen like some chocolate too?" he asks seductively in my ear and I squirm in my seat and look at him needy.
"Don't play with me, I'm fragile" I say making him chuckle and kiss my face.
"I'll be extra careful with you then, wouldn't want you too break queenie" he teases and I stick my tongue out at him.
"But yes, I want chocolate. Always baby" I tell him and he puts his hand up and our waiter arrives quickly.

We're all finished and it's around 2pm and where back home finding something to do. What do we do with the children here? I have no idea. The beach maybe? Sunbathing, castle building. We can go in the water, if they want to. Yes beach day.
"Did you pack them smim costumes babe?" I ask Becky and she nods getting up.
"Are we going to the beach?" she asks me grinning excitedly.
"If that's what we all want to do? There's nothing for children around here" I say and it doesn't even matter as long as where together and making memories as a family.
"I'll go sort the girls and myself then" Becky says getting up.
"Thanks babes" I tell her and see Bonnie getting up.
"I'll get the two a ready then" she says and walks into where I've put the luggage. I hope no one finds out little sex dungeon. Awkward.
I jump up and make my way to the bedroom and start going through my swimwear. I wanna play too.
Liam comes walking in as I grab my white and gold bikini with the matching long cover up. I strip quickly and put everything on and brush my hair out wearing it down. I grab my sunglasses putting them on my head and grabbing my 0ufse filling it with my phone and other bits I might now. I finally look myself over.

Liam walks up to me and grabs my hips

"So sexy baby, I love it all" he says moving my hair and kissing my neck. I look at him through the mirror looking hot too.
"Did you pick that because you seen mine?" I ask him and he nods against me.
"We look good beautiful" he says and I spin looking at him more.

"You do look hot tho, let's go have some fun" I tell him grabbing a blanket and 0pulling him out the room

Ricco and Becky are ready with the girls and changed into there frozen swimsuits. They totally look ready and adorable.

I walk over to my babies sat with Bonnie in there seats waiting and smile

I walk over to my babies sat with Bonnie in there seats waiting and smile. They look so cute. Oh my god. I know how to shop for my babies.

"You all look good too, let's go

"You all look good too, let's go. It's just out here to get there" I tell everyone and Ricco picks up Tyler while Liam grabs Hunter and leads the way.
We walk out the back and 9nto our private beach. Becky's holding there bucket and spade she must of brought with them her because I haven't seen any anywhere.
She must of seen me looking at them because she smiles at me.
"Brought them brand new and came with them. I didn't know where we'd buy them here" she says explaining and I nod smiling at her.
"Thanks for thinking ahead" I tell her and she smiles handing the girls a bucket and spade each. The guys set the boys down and I pull out the blanket with Bonnie's help. Sitting down I take the boys out and place them on the blanket they sit up and babble to eachother grabbing each other's hands. There so cute and I know there gonna be close. Liam and Jason close I don't know. God help me.