Chapter 192

"He's helping me move into your home babe, he's.." she starts and I interrupt her as I look him over. Humm doubtful.
"You want me to believe he's a removal guy? You think I'm stupid Lola?" I ask her wanting to punch her already. How could she do this to Jason? She's pregnant aswell. Fuck!
"He's my god damn cousin, let me speak" she says and I look at them both and think wow.
"Are you serious right now?" I ask her and look to him.
"Yeah Lola's my little cousin, I've got a removal van she wanted to borrow, something about surprising her man" he says finally and stands up. I look to Lola who's holding her head and sigh.
"Finish what yall was doing. I'll talk to him" I tell her and she sighs.
"I should babe, wait here" she says to me and runs out the door. Well this was an eventful day. I hope Jason doesn't do anything stupid, like send her away.
"So cousin, where you from?" I ask him crossing my arms and he laughs.
"Twenty one questions, I see. Nottingham, where most our family is. Lola got away and it's nice up here so I thought why not" he says and I hum at him.
"And Lola's little brother?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Cam's a good little boy. He's gonna grow up to be a good man" he says and I nod.
"She wanted me to meet Jason today, I guess she didn't want it like this" he says and laughs again. As the door opens. I look and see Lola and Jason walking in. I smile at them and Jason looks him over still.
"It's all good bro, I'd of done the same thing" this cousin says to Jason and he nods at him.
"I don't know what she was doing today. I thought she was at work" he says wrapping an arm around Lola and kissing her cheek making her smile.
"Well, surprise. I'm moving in finally" she says and kisses him.
"Jason, Wayne, cuzzy this is Jason and Stacey" Lola says and he looks me over and smiles.
"Right.. Stacey" he says smirking and Lola laughs.
"I wouldn't even blink her way cus, her husband will bury you alive" Lola tells him and I laugh.
"There's your first warning.. Wayne" I tell him smirking and he nods.
"My bad, you are sexy tho" he says and Jason looks at him now.
"Thanks but moving on, are you done packing Lola?" I ask her and she looks around.
"Yeah for now. I have everything I use daily" she says and walks towards her room pulling out a suitcase then another.
"I'll take them down and put them in my van Lola" Wayne says taking them and she nods and grabs her bag.
"You might aswell follow us" Jason says and holds his arm out for me. I link mine through and walk out of Lola's apartment.

"I'm gonna help Lola, you good love?" Jason asks me as he pulls up at home.
"Yeah, thanks. Have fun" I tell them and climb out.
Walking through the door I go straight to Liam and knock on his door, walking in he's typing away and I round his desk as he pats his lap for me to sit with him.
"Hey baby, you missed the drama" I tell him the gossip and he looks at me laughing.
"What now?" he asks looking back at his screen.
"Some man was at Lola's when we got there" I just say to see his reaction. He looks at me raising his brow and goes to grab his phone. I grab his hand and he looks at me.
"Misunderstanding baby, it was her cousin Wayne, he's outside with them" I tell him and he smiles.
"What.. Wayne's here?" he asks grinning and I stand up laughing.
"Yeah baby, he was helping her move in as a surprise" I tell him and he gets up grabbing my hand and pulling me out.
"Yo, Wayne" Liam calls out from the front door walking over to him and he turns grinning already.
"Lola didn't say you'd be here, good to see you bro, it's been way to long" Wayne says and they hug. I guess they know eachother.
"I know man, damn it's been years. This is my wife Stacey who you've already met" Liam says as Wayne looks at me smiling.
"I had that pleasure already bro. Damn you did good" he says and I laugh.
"Stacey is all I've ever wanted or needed, their is no better, trust me and don't let your eyes get to comfy on my queen" Liam warns him and he averts his eyes back to Liam real quick. Good boy.
"My bad bro" he says again as Jason and Lola come over with the rest of her things.
"I need to talk to you both" Jason says smiling and it must be something good.
"Well I'm off Lola. I'll call you soon" Wayne tells her and she wraps her arms around him giving him a hug.
"I'll see you soon cuzzy" she tells him letting go.
"Laters, Liam, Stacey. Jason" Wayne says nodding at us all and walking off to his van. I think Liam made him uncomfortable. Shit happens.
"What you got to tell us brother?" Liam asks him and he smiles and looks to Lola.
"We talked and decided that we should move home, let you have your house back" Jason says and I look to Liam smiling.
"Are you sure brother?" Liam asks him clearly thinking of Sasha.
"Absolutely, I won't let one bad memory ruin a perfectly amazing home for me and my family" he says and I nod. Happy for him.. Them. But I'll lose my bestie.. Again.
"I'm only gonna be next door so I'm not going far from either of you or the children. My princess needs you both and them all" he says and Liam smiles.
"OK, when tho?" I ask him and he looks to Lola.
"We're gonna stay here and see how it goes and talk to Lexi about moving back home after her birthday" Lola tells us and I nod.
"Alright then, your moving back home" Liam says and Jason smiles nodding. Atleast he wants to. He's making his new family. He wants a home for them to do and be as they please. This is his home but he wants Lola to have her own home. I totally get it.