Chapter 04

"Let's go out on a date, I wana wine and dine you my queen" Liam says as I look for something to wear.
"Yeah, I'm starving. Dinner was only little. I wanna get glammed up with my new new's too" I tell him and he chuckles and nods at me.
"Well you get ready and I'll go shower myself beautiful" he says and I nod eagerly pulling out dresses and different shows and boots trying to decide what to wear and how to do my hair and makeup. It's alot being a woman and tryna please your man. Daily.
I pull out my red dress and shoes with my gold bag and accessories.
I place everything on the bed and move over to the mirror to start my hair and makeup.

Liam exits the bathroom strolling through in his towel watching me seductively as always. I stand there in my red matching bra and panties to match my dress.
"So sexy baby" he says and I smile at him through the mirror as I curl my hair.
"Thanks baby, what you wearing?" I ask him a d he walks over to a bag hanging up in the closet.
"I set it up here earlier" he tells me opening the bag and showing me the suit and pulling out a matching red tie from his to go with me from his case. He's so cute when he colour coordinates with me.
"I'll be done soon baby, your gonna look hot as always my king" I tell him as he start to pull on his boxers.

I'm finally finished with my getting ready and I look myself over in the huge mirror standing next to a fresh sexy Liam.

"Well Mr and Mrs Johnson have entered the building" I say posing and snapping a picture with him repeatedly moving around

"Well Mr and Mrs Johnson have entered the building" I say posing and snapping a picture with him repeatedly moving around. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck and I can't help but snap a picture. We look so cute together.
"Let's go before we start snapping inappropriate ones. We need to eat" he says biting my neck then soothing it with his tongue then lips.
"I'm ready" I tell him putting the camera wrap around my wrist and spinning to face him. I kiss his lip gently and take his hand leading his out the room.
Walking out the front door I see an expensive car parked outside.
"My queen" Liam says and unlocks the car opening the passenger door.
"Who's is this?" I ask him looking at it. It's seriously loving it.

"It's ours while where here

"It's ours while where here. If you like it we'll buy one back home" he says and I nod eagerly kissing him quick and climbing in excited to go.
He walks around the car and slides in effortlessly shutting the door and I smile at him as he starts the roaring engine.
"Ready my queen?" he asks looking at me hands on the steering wheel.
"Absolutely my king" I tell him and he pulls off.

After a long drive to the restaurant we finally arrive and sitting at a very romantic dinner. Liam was kidding when he said he wanted to wine and dine me.
"This is seriously beautiful baby" I tell him looking around and back at him smiling.
"I would of done this yesterday for your birthday but I married you instead my queen" he says grinning picking up his menu. I do the same still smiling and scan the contents.

TThe waiter comes holding a notepad smiling at both of us

"What can I get you two drink please" he asks and I look to Liam wanting him to choose. I can't pronounce anything.
"A bottle of your finest champagne, three fingers of rum and.." Liam starts to say and looks to me.
"Strawberry Daiquiri please" I tell him thinking of the drinks I scanned.
"Great, I'll bring them right out" he tells us and walks away towards the bar.
"So baby, you enjoying so far?" Liam asks me and I look at him like 'Are you crazy?' and he laughs.
"You know I have to make sure beautiful, but I take that as a yes. And you didn't mind coming to Italy?" he asks and I take his hand and squeeze it.
"It's on a list of all the places I'd like to see so you topped it handsome. I love everything so far and I guarantee to love everything from you for the rest of my life. Don't worry about that kinda thing you always Ace it" I explain and he just smiles at me.
"Thank you baby, I do all my planning with you in mind. I hoped you'd like it here it's a beautiful country. All about the love" he says and I laugh a little smiling at him
He's not wrong. It is beautiful here.
"It's amazing. I love it my king" I tell him as the waiter returns with our drinks. He hands Liam his first then mine and put the champagne bucket in the middle off the table followed by two flute glasses.
"Can I start you with some food now, or do you still need time?" he asks and I shake my head at Liam.
"I'll start with the soup of the day with the side of bread and then the steak and garlic baby potatoes with brocoli please" Liam tells him and he jots it down and looks to me.
"Can I get the the same as him please but with salmon instead" I tell him and he nods writing it all down.
"Is that all?" he asks looking between us and I nod my head and he walks away placing our orders.
"Baby, how many surprises do u have left?" I randomly ask Liam and he smiles and looks to be counting them.
"Five. Four here and one when you get home" he says and I look at him grinning hard.
"Can I get one tonight?" I ask him and he nods.
"This is the beginning of your belated birthday treat" he says and I nod eagerly making him laugh.
"It's only 6pm, we still got time baby" he says looking at his watch and I smile at him sipping my cocktail. I wonder what's next? He always has a plan, that husband of mine.