Chapter 180

We arrive at the burger place and order the same thing as before as that goes down amazing. Why ruin it with something else.
"Are you seriously wanting to do this?" I ask Liam as he just stares at me smiling.
"One hundred million gazillion percent queenie, do you?" he asks raising his brow and I laugh nodding.
"Absolutely baby, our little miracle baby" I tell him smiling feeling giddy. I'm actually pregnant again. I wonder how far along I am? Five to eight weeks probably.
"I wonder what's cooking in there another mini me or you" he says rubbing his hands together and I clap excited to know.
"I can't wait to meet him or her either way" I say as the man comes over with our food and drinks.
"Thanks" I say and he smiles at me and walks away as Liam nods at him.
"I can't wait to tell mum and Sian" I tell him and he smiles.
"My mums already looking down blessing us my queen. She's happy" he says smiling and taking a bite out his burger. He really is finally at peace with his mums death.
"I'm so proud of you baby, this man infront of me with ketchup on his face grinning madly is my king and always have been. I love you so much baby. Never change again" I tell him winking and he looks to be going a little red. Aww baby, he's so cute.
"OK, OK stop it" he says laughing as he wipes his face with a napkin and I smile at him as I eat my fries.
"Don't mock me, I was enjoying my burger" he says Nd I laugh throwing a fry at him laughing.
"And I love you baby more than anything. Your this strong independent women and I'm so proud of you too. I'll never change if you don't" he says holding out his pinky.
I hold mine up and pinky swear with him.
"Deal baby" I tell him and he smiles.
I pick up my burger a d take a welcoming bite moaning at its flavours and I see Liam watching me licking his lips.
"My bad" I say laughing and he smirks
"No, please.. Carry on" he says leaning forward and. I laugh pushing him away.
"Later, you'll hear it alot. Over and over infact" I tell him and he grins.
"I can't wait to see you glowing and in leather, damn queenie" he says biting his lip and I can't help but lick mine wanting to taste him. Everywhere.
"Eat, where going home to celebrate" he says pointing to my burger. I take bigger bites chewing rapidly and before I know it its gone.
"You good?" he ask me and I nod smiling at him as I get up.
"Yeah, let's go" I tell him as he takes my hand leading us out waving at the owner as we go.
"I need you" I tell him and he groans pulling me towards the car quickly.
"I know baby, there's one place but it's to open" he says unlocking his car and opening my door.
"I don't care, take me" I tell him and he smirks.
"If you say so queenie" he says kissing me and closing the door, jogging around he climbs in quickly starting up as he pulls on his seat belt.
"Go, go, go" I say and he laughs at me pulling off.
"You know homes like ten minutes away?" he says and I shrug.
"You becoming boring in your old age Liam Johnson?" I ask him raising my brow and he laughs.
"Never with you. I was just saying is all. Where nearly there" he says and I start to undo my jeans and lift my ass pulling everything down and spreading my legs.
I grab his left hand and place it on my inner thigh and he can't help himself he has to roam up and swipe his fingers along my pussy. He puts them to his mouth and hums low.
"Always ready queenie" he says ukking into the open secluded area and I take my shows off unwrapping them and kicking them off and taking my legs out my clothes.
"Pull them down" I tell him and he takes his belt off and undoes his trousers pulling them down with his boxers and dropping them to his ankles I climb over and sit straddling him rather uncomfortably but managing and lift his dick up as I look into his eyes sinking onto him as I bite my lip moaning.
"Fuck baby, I love my treasure" he groans out and he grips my hips rocking me back and forward and I take him in further opening up for him.
"Yess" I moan taking him as I lift my ass up and down faster needing to cum.
"Damn baby" he says kissing my neck rubbing up and down my body as I ride him.
I feel my irgasm building the more he pulls me down harder hitting off my O spot as he angles me and I can't take the pounding I let go hard.
"Liammm!"i cry out as I claw at his shoulders and he speeds up slamming me down groaninv more and more and I tighten around him repeatedly spurring him on untill..
"Fuckk baby!" he growls as he bouces me on and off his dick filling me up with his lovejuice, I not like I can get more pregnant..
I grab the wipes from the glove compartment and take some out and lift off him wiping myself before I climb out the car and get dressed standing on the bloody concrete bare foot.
I climb back in the car as Liam throws his wipe and starts the car grinning at me. Well he's happy.

Finally arriving home after a quick drive back I run up the stairs with Liam behind me and quick on my heel as I enter the bedroom and he suddenly picks me up bridal style kissing me.
"Let me run you a bath" he says and I smile up at him nodding. And it begins..