Chapter 88

"Hey baby" I say as I see Liam walk into the living room with Jason.
"Hello my queen. How was your lunch?" Liam asks me as they both sit either side of me.
"Good, we really are similar and have a lot in common. You better not fuck this up Jason" I tell him slapping my hand on his leg.
"Where taking it slow so nothing to fuck up. We'll just have to see how the holiday goes. Take it from there.. No rushing this one" he says and I smile at him. Thank god. I can't lose another friend.
"So what you boys bin doing.. Work or play?" I ask them loping between them both.
"Work baby, just come back from sorting out a few things" he says and I look at him.
"What things?" I ask being nosey and he looks to Jason.
"OK, your being shifty.. Spill Johnson" I tell him and he huffs out.
"I made five inheritance accounts for the children and made a will" he says and my eyes pop.
"Are you going somewhere?" I ask him raising my brow.
"I didn't know either.. It rocked me aswell when he came out with it. Don't blame me" Jason says as I just sit there staring at my husband.
"No baby, it's just precautions. I want you to not need anything, if something was to happen I know your all secure and that makes me feel better. I won't leave with unfinished business" he says and I sigh.
"I don't like the thought of you not being here" I tell him quietly looking down feeling my emotions coming fast.
"Hey, I'm going nowhere baby" he says lifting my chin up to look at me. I feel tears falling as I try to stop myself.
"I don't want your things. I just want you" I tell him and he pulls me onto his lap hugging me to him tightly. I struggle to breath from the tightness but at lease he is. That's all that matters to me
"I'm going nowhere baby, I'll be here as long as I can. OK" he says and I nod. What more can he say. He's not God. Or a fucking vampire. He's gonna leave me one day unless I go first. I don't think I could have him for a long ass time then bam. Dead. What the fuck.. Nope. Not happening..
Trying not to dwell on the inevitable I look to Jason.
"What's he leaving you then gold digger" I ask him and he laughs.
"I nearly dropped him init last time. I'll let Liam tell you" he says and I raise a brow. What now.
"I'm leaving him my bugatti and a couple other things. Nothing on what your getting" he says into my ear and I squirm.
"I don't need anything, I just want you baby" I tell him and turn my head kissing him.
"You and all the babies and this lap lad are getting everything. Mostly you though my queen" he says winking and I smile. Hes way to generous with everything. I love him so much.
"Well thank you baby, it means alot. I love you my king" I tell him and kiss his lips
"I'll always give you what's mine my queen.. I love you too more than anything" he says smiling and Jason pokes me.
"It was me before you came along" he says and laughs. Never been kiddo.
"You had him for two years before I got him.. You had your moment" I say and stick my tongue out.
"Hum if you say so" he says laughing and I look to Liam.
"I'm not getting involved" he says and laughs.
"I hope your boys are like us, I can't wait to see it happening. Imagine Liam" jaosn says grinning and I smile. Yeah maybe he's right. It'd be cute.
"You said where all in your will. What about Kane?" I ask Liam and he sighs.
"I haven't even spoken to him since we left Paris. I paid for his wedding for fuck sake what more he want. Jason's been my brother from day. I need more from Kane" he tells me honestly and I smile and nod understanding my king.
"Whatever you wanna do baby, it's your possession. No one can tell you what to do. Not even me" I tell him and kiss him smirking.
"You like to think that don't you" he says smirking back and I feign offence and Jason laughs.
"You don't even need to tell him. He just thinks of you first, always" he tells me and I cant help the smile.
"Look at that face, she already knew brother" Jason says laughs pushing me and I try hide my smile in Liam's neck.
"I know that she knows this ready. She likes to play innocent" Liam says and pokes my side making me sit up looking at him.

Everyone's finally home and it's good that Jason and Lexi are living back with us again. I'm enjoying it this time around.
"Mummy make chocolate and peanut cups for Ruby" she says walking up to me and smiling. How do I say no to that face.
I look to Liam smiling and he nods his head fast grinning.
"Of course you'll say yes, there your favorite" I say standing and Ruby claps.
"Can I help too?" she asks me and I nod smiling.
"Absolutely princess, let's go" I tell her standing up.
"You coming Mya, Lexi?" I ask her and they both shakes their heads.
"Stay with daddy and Ace" Mya says jumping up and sitting where I was between them.
I look to Liam and he smiles as she rests her head on him. It's still crazy to see how much she loves him. And my king loves her just the same. They really do know, know difference and its the best feeling ever. I wouldn't expect anything less from my king. She's mine and he loves her because of that. She's ours just like Ruby is who I love just like she is mine like Mya and the boys.
"Just me and you then baby" I say to Ruby and she smiles nodding taking my hand. She so adorable, I love her so much.