Chapter 169

"Ezekiel starts today, Bonnie's already met him, are you ready for him to meet the twinies?" Liam asks as we eat breakfast with them but I'm feeling a little funny today. Somethings off.
"Yeah, I hope he gets along with Bonnie, not Becky and Ricco but like good" I tell him and he nods as he chews his food and I finish up feeding Tyler.
"All done baby" I say to Tyler cleaning his face with a wipe.
"Yeah can people just keep it in their pants" he says and I can't help but laugh. He has a point.
"Make that a new rule for staff. No fornicating" I say and he nods.
"Yeah, because we can't have another Macey and Tommy" he says rolling his eyes and I sigh. Yeah that wasn't fun.
"Exactly baby, so let's go meet him. I just heard the door" I tell him and start walking out Liam behind me.
"Ezekiel, come in. Good to see you again, this is my wife. Stacey" Liam says to him and he holds his hand out to me shaking it. OK then.
"Nice to meet you Mrs Johnson, I'll protect the twins and Bonnie with my life. Don't worry about anything" he tells me and I smile. He's cute bless him.
"Thanks Ezekiel, I hope so too. Let's take you too them" I say walking towards the living room where they're playing.
"It will just be when Bonnie takes them out. People can't be trusted around here. I need you on point always" I tell him and he nods.
"Absolutely, I've got this Mrs Johnson. Mr Johnson has told me everything that I need to know and what I need to do. I got this" he says and I smile he's younger than I thought but the twins will grow with him and bond hopefully like the girls have with Ricco.
"Well, I have a meeting to get too baby, I'll see you later" he says but somethings a little I don't know.
"OK baby, I'm here if you need me" I tell him and he nods at me. OK..
"I love you baby" I tell him as Ezekiel walks off to Bonnie.
"I love you too, see you later my queen" he says and walks of and I hear the door. He was definitely being weird. And not his usual weird.
I make my way upstairs and into my closet. I'll get it out of him. One way or another.
I walk into the playroom not finding what I need in my closet and look through my new leather outfits. He definitely won't be saying no.. What the hell is wrong with him and whys he being weird..er. Fuck sake.

After showering and dressing in my silk red robe for now as I look at everything still in the playroom. I grab the leather handcuffs and a flogger. He will tell me.
I look at my phone and it's been two hours since Liam left. His meeting should be done and hopefully he comes straight back home. My phone buzzes in my hand and I look at the text.

Liam: OMW home Xxxxx

Stacey: OK.. I'll be waiting ❤️ Xxxxx

Not getting anything back I put my phone down and sigh. Somethings wrong.
I take my robe off and pull on what I took out. I put in my shoes and grab the flogger and look myself over. Why am I not happy?
I walk over to the chair and sit with my legs spread playing with the ends of the flogger.. Waiting..

It's been about 40 minutes and still nothing from him. I'm starting to worry and stand and walk towards the door just as it opens.
"Hey baby" I say hand on my hip and he looks me over then stares at me.
"Hello my queen" he says but it's different. Like I said.. Weider
"You look beautiful baby, but I'm not really in the mood" he says and I instantly drop the flogger. What the actual fuck?
"Wait are you sick?" I ask him being serious and he sighs.
"No baby, just not in the mood right now" he says and I stare at him.
"You're always ready, what do you mean? Do I not do it for you anymore. You've been weird all day Liam and I want to know why right now!" I demand and he says nothing.
"So I don't do it for you, thanks babes" I tell him and he walks out the room sighing. I drop to the floor and take my shoes off and pull the outfit back off. Grabbing my robe I pull it on pissed and leave everything on the floor walking out. I go into my closet ignoring Liam sat on the bed watching me and pull on shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Fuck him. Hanging up my robe I walk back out my closet and look at him with his head in his hands.
"Liam, you better tell me what's wrong" I demand and he stays quiet.
"Seriously?" I say when he still says nothing. I wanna throttle him.
"I can't help if you don't talk baby" I try and he lifts his head up at me and still just silence. Fuck it's gotta be bad.
"I know it's bad. Just tell me Liam" I say and he gets up and walks over to me and hugs me pulling me close to him and I wrap my arms around his waist. What the hell is wrong?
"Please don't leave me my queen, I love you so much. You're perfect baby" he says and kisses my forehead and walks into the bathroom shutting the door and I hear the lock click. What the hell? Why would I leave him? What's happened? What has he done?